Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114917 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Naajjii: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
The media is just misleading people. We need to be observant not to get misled by globalist. This whole corona virus thing is fixed and arranged. " Dead people being carried with forklifts" Is it a war situation or massacre ?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by doffman: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again
Just pray they did not sell it to Nigeria as a Tokunbo
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Righteousness89(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
CrestMan:

Thanks for this awesome message

GOD Bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by KingWarri: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

Yes, in US, their world's best President Donald Trump is talking and tweeting while Americans are dying in thousands everyday. Nigeria's " bad" President has been silent and declared missing, yet his actions are producing good results. Over 100 confirmed cases and maybe thousands yet to be confirmed but ONLY TWO DEATHS of people who had underlying illnesses.

If you want a talking and tweeting President, go to America and die like Americans are dying in thousands.

GOD BLESS GOD

The leaders are not our protectors... I strongly believe that our immune system is strong enough to handle this virus... After many encounter with malaria, typhoid, Ebola etc. grin

So God is our true protector not those guys in Abuja....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by juman(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Who know if america is lying about the number of dead people from corona.

Why ordinary corona killing so many people?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Asquare84:
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks

Auction for Function hahahaha
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by juman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
I think the world has so far not handle corona thing well.

Corona is just flu like, an hardened malaria, yet killing so many people!
Really disappointed on the world leaders mismanagement of corona.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by MansoryMX(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black

Difference in immune system;

1. We are exposed to more bacterias than them.

2. We eat much of fresh and natural food than them. They processed food a lot.

3. The lifestyle of an average Nigerian is stressful than that of a white man or most Africa-American.

4. Our weather conditions contributes as well.

Wells these are my reasons. I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EdersonRish: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
COVID
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by TIGRITIS: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Sammie1090: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived by all these Their so called Peace and Unity! It's a False Peace.. use this opportunity of being indoors to sort yourself out with JESUS..

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

GOD ALMIGHTY as we all know is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Forgiving and Good! But let's not Forget HE is also A Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29

Let's not Forget that it is a FEARFUL thing to Fall into the Hands of GOD
Hebrews 10:31

Thanks. This is the medicine the whole world need now

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Righteousnes89: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Brunicekid:
Lord, we plead for MERCY... Ooooo Lord, have Mercy!!! This Coronavirus we see today, we don't want to see them anymore in Jesus Name.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by MYHUBBY: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
we don't want this in Nigeria. lord we pray for your mercy in Nigeria please. heal those in isolated rooms and stop this spread in Nigeria and the world entirely please we beg oh lord

let your blood on the cross in this Easter season not be in vain

lord be merciful

lord be merciful

oh lord we pray please be merciful on human race

lord please be merciful we are sorry. please forgive our shortcoming

be merciful the beginning and the finisher of all things
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by zedman1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black
So black people
were saying before it came in. Now ask yourself, when did it come into Africa? Just a few weeks. Except, I repeat, except it turns out differently, that's how it started in every other country. Slow, steady, then boom as soon as it over powers the health facilities with overwhelming number of positive cases. That's what we hope not to experience.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by MrPaul2: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again
They will soon ship them down to Africa where we will call it direct begon or tukunbo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by watexas(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Those trucks will soon find their way to Nigeria as cold room for our consumables.
May Help us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Brightest04(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some people are of the opinion that the coronavirus is God made to punish man,but i want to tell you all that coronavirus is nothing but Chinese made to have dominion over the economic leadership of the world.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by jham01: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
juman:
I think the world has so far not handle corona thing well.

Corona is just flu like, an hardened malaria, yet killing so many people!
Really disappointed on the world leaders mismanagement of corona.
From what I understand, coronavirus is like a pneumonia. The hairs in our nose protect our nose against lots of harms likewise coronavirus in some extent attack lungs and in the lungs there are Celia which also protect the lung from harmful diseases bt unfortunately coronavirus damage the Celia and predispose the lung to unprotected attack there by worsening the situation to death.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by odigiri1983(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
My condolences. Pathetic!!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Btruth: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
What has really gone wrong with this coronavirus? If truly it was a biological warfare. The Lord will never forgive those behind it.

cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Glink2018(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Asquare84:
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks

Trust my Igbo brother. Some of the truck go enter Alaba market or oshodi mechanic village
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by anonimi: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
Life is vain.

That is why we need to invest heavily in our communities and make our environments continuously better.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by anonimi: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by anonimi: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Vivian16: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
oh God our help in ages past our hope for years to come, our shelter from the stormy blast and our eternal home.
under the shadow of thy throne thy saints have dwelt
secure
sufficient is thy arm alone
and our defence is sure.
Precious blood of Jesus Christ save us and the whole world Amen.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Haggaiotor: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
China have draw a Battle line and they will face the consequence
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Joefat: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
If this is true. Pls where did Nigerian doc it NCDC see the drugs it method they are using to treat this patients
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SirBunky85(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a failure
another senseless post again.Mr whatever,we ain't talking abt pmb

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by philme16: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Chai!.....this is heart breaking,if you don't have strong mind you no fit work in hospitals this trying times. God have mercy on us all.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Neoteny7:

No thanks

I'll rather have the cars and wealth

alright your choice.but it won't last forever.you will one day die and all your wealth will be shared among those who never laboured for it.today you are sleeping in a very comfortable bed tomorrow it is the grave.what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and loose your soul?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
SirBunky85:
another senseless post again.Mr whatever,we ain't talking abt pmb

Buhari is a disaster...
An embarrassment to you and the country
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by richeeyo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
dynicks:
There's absolutely something about this year someone ain't telling us...
bro say that again, we know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.