Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114992 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by TIGRITIS: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2020
KnzMoney:

grin grin grin .... That means, Our prayers ain't in Vain... Las Las, this virus go just be like ordinary cough and catarrh in a Nigerian man's body... Everyone with its own unique trials from God...
Amen.
And by God's grace, pessimists will not be spared.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by microfixsynergy(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EdersonRish: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Amen.
And by God's grace, pessimists will not be spared.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EdersonRish: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Pls always direct comments like this to yourself. The rest Nigerians will be safe.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by collitexnaira(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
You guys enjoy spreading panic. You will never talk about the number of people recovering from the virus worldwide.
Covid-19 is not a death sentence
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Siberia01(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
cry wasted pussies
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by desiredhome: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
There will come a time when all your education,beauty,wealth and riches all become uselesscry the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of things he haveth.you can have the best cars,house,influence,fame,popularity and all your heart can ever desire.but at the point of death without christ,wetin you gain? my brodas better secure your life with christ before anyother thing,if you do so,las las you have nothing to loosecheesycheesycheesycheesy
This should be time for all the greedy wealth chasers to rethink

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by JaceBlaze: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
What a year of strange happenings 2020 is.So early into a new decade?

The strange part is that the deases itself is not even the deadliest mankind has ever been faced with,but look how it changed our lifestyles so quick.Human beings are even scared of standing less than 3 meters of one another lol.It's like a powerful repellent force exist between us.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by desiredhome: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Asquare84:
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks
Be nko? Is Africa not a dumping ground? grin
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Corona virus is a biological war, more than 54% of US stock has been bought, ironically, Chinese CHF never slipped neither their economy locked down only Wuhan, the test launch pad.

What's the implication of the bold?
1. Stronger economy for China, just yesterday, Spanish government bought over $400m vaccine from China.
2. High per capital income.
3. Large foreign exchange generation which translate to high external reserve.

See I can go on but I won't, I just pity how China will dominate Africa in the next few years to come with their several loan policies to cushion aftermath effect, money that our politicians will collect and steal just to triple the effect on the masses!

As i type, Wuhan is free of Corona virus, their doctors are now travelling all around to treating countries who needs their expertise while normal activities has resumed! US knew it was a hoax and caught unaware!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Brunicekid(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY
Lord, we plead for MERCY... Ooooo Lord, have Mercy!!! This Coronavirus we see today, we don't want to see them anymore in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Princewell2012(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue

Hmm their own problem is natural disaster like this pandemic while ours is leadership. imagine targeting only the Oldest and the poorest, while Everyone is on lock down. There are people who have not eaten since yesterday yet they are not on that list to receive anything. 2.
if what happened to Americans happen to Nigerians, believe me we would have been hearing a different story.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SharpJoe: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
We need mass testing for Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. Not Lockdown alone.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by mu2sa2: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
See what's happening under Trump. Shithole country!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by desiredhome: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2020
hodari:

Big shame. They'll never talk in front of anybody again. Big superpower transporting dead bodies in food trucks. SMH
Are you aware that the same virus is already in your Country? or what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by kenduma50: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2020
#COVID19: Four New Cases Of Reported In Nigeria Making It 135
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid19-four-new-cases-of-reported-in-nigeria-making-it-135/
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Righteousnes89: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2020
NIJJAking:
This proves that chloroquine is not that effective in treating covid ,19 if it is then this much people won't die

The US is not serious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black
Mumu number one spotted
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by realstars: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2020
God Pls Save Us,
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2020
SirBunky85:
senseless as usual.the report was abt the USA so,u can shift for now.

Buhari is a failure
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Princewell2012(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
The WORLD should sue CHINA.
I know NIGERIA can't do such since we are owing them hugely

you are not alone. something is telling me China did it deliberately and they have contained it. USA. knows about this plot, go and Mark this. They are going to revenge. yes there are mist feelings, that why did it then go round the world. remember when one finger touches oil, it will definitely get to the remaining fingers. USA is there target.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by mu2sa2: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.
I have said it before that Covid-19 infection is similar symptomatically to malaria fever, our bad old friend( enemy). Many of us come down with malaria a couple of times in a year. Corvid-19 is like a sibling of malaria and God willing our body is prepared to handle it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by APCNig: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue

Yes, in US, their world's best President Donald Trump is talking and tweeting while Americans are dying in thousands everyday. Nigeria's " bad" President has been silent and declared missing, yet his actions are producing good results. Over 100 confirmed cases and maybe thousands yet to be confirmed but ONLY TWO DEATHS of people who had underlying illnesses.

If you want a talking and tweeting President, go to America and die like Americans are dying in thousands.

GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by CrestMan: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

Thanks for this awesome message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by TIGRITIS: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
The foolish goat dey skip. Idiot.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
beylinko02:
Bad news... An end as come to this epidemic in Jesus name. Only shall we hear this, it will not come near any of us in Jesus name

Amen
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by mu2sa2: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

Yes, in US, their world's best President Donald Trump is talking and tweeting while Americans are dying in thousands everyday. Nigeria's " bad" President has been silent and declared missing, yet his actions are producing good results. Over 100 confirmed cases and maybe thousands yet to be confirmed but ONLY TWO DEATHS of people who had underlying illnesses.

If you want a talking and tweeting President, go to America and die like Americans are dying in thousands.

GOD BLESS BUHARI
200 million "Amens" pls.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EdersonRish: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
The foolish goat dey skip. Idiot.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by TIGRITIS: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2020
COVID
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by DavidEsq(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
Some will die before the virus kills them in this country. Some people are already bathing with petrol to fight the virus.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Gordson:

You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

You must be very stupid, tackle the comment with a fact not an abusive words. At the end, you end up saying nothing, useless things.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by KingWarri: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
clevvermind:
ours will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.

It won't... If it will, it would have happened like 3 weeks ago...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.