Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114915 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
iswallker:

Memeber of the vanity upon vanity crew. undecided
.the truth has weakened this onecheesycheesycheesy Better give your life to christ before it is to late.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Yankee101: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Trust America, someone will get fired, some institutions will get sued
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by okoroemeka(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.
my thoughts are going towards what you are saying infact if you look at the covid19 casualty figures you will see that sub Saharan Africa is not even up to 1%,why is it so?or has the virus not entered Africa?if you look at the history of Africa during the colonial era,the west African and Congo basin was called the white man's grave due to the mortality rate of white men when exposed to the tropical climate and insects,but the black man has lived happily with this disease carrying insects and has developed natural immunity for most diseases that are lethal to the white man.the casualty figures from China,italy,Spain and now America is disheartening,but the black man has been vaccinating itself naturally over hundreds of years by eating any type of bush and wild animal it lays hands on,and bats has been on the African menu for hundreds of years.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Neoteny7: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
alright your choice.but it won't last forever.you will one day die and all your wealth will be shared among those who never laboured for it.today you are sleeping in a very comfortable bed tomorrow it is the grave.what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and loose your soul?

Everyone who dies loses their soul anyway, if there's such a thing.

The here and the now are more pertinent than a belief in something that's highly unlikely to be real.

So give me all your wealth and wait for your reward in Unicorn Land.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AmTruth: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
God heal our Land.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SirBunky85(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a disaster...
An embarrassment to you and the country
senseless

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AmTruth: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are now introducing us to be eating Process food. People are gradually turning leaf from our natural source of food and see those who depends more on them as poor.
Really hope our immune system still stronger like in the older days
okoroemeka:
my thoughts are going towards what you are saying infact if you look at the covid19 casualty figures you will see that sub Saharan Africa is not even up to 1%,why is it so?or has the virus not entered Africa?if you look at the history of Africa during the colonial era,the west African and Congo basin was called the white man's grave due to the mortality rate of white men when exposed to the tropical climate and insects,but the black man has lived happily with this disease carrying insects and has developed natural immunity for most diseases that are lethal to the white man.the casualty figures from China,italy,Spain and now America is disheartening,but the black man has been vaccinating itself naturally over hundreds of years by eating any type of bush and wild animal it lays hands on,and bats has been on the African menu for hundreds of years.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again

For were... Wetin dem go use port fish to Lagos after this movie is over.....
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by kimjessey2019: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too bad.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Goldenheart(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
The WORLD should sue CHINA.
I know NIGERIA can't do such since we are owing them hugely

They should erase our debt tongue
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
shogsman:

Doing better than them, you don't know anything, our shit is about to get real
you will be disappointed to see very very low mortality rate in sub Saharan Africa, have you read the WHO report on natural global disasters and the area that will survive such natural disasters is Africa,why is it killing thousands in China,Italy and America but ignored Africa,does it means we have good health care or has the virus not entered Africa since more than 3 months now or more,what I deduce is that many of us in Africa is already infected but it will not be fatal or simply fizzle out as a simple cough or catrrah,many business men has already gone to China and back to Nigeria long before the travel ban started,the shit will not hit the fan because if it will everyone should have been plastered in shit since.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
This thing is very serious oh
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Neoteny7:

Everyone who dies loses their soul anyway, if there's such a thing.

The here and the now are more pertinent than a belief in something that's highly unlikely to be real.

So give me all your wealth and wait for your reward in Unicorn Land.
who told you it's highly likely real See,hope that is seen is not hope.we believe in the unseen."for we walk by faith not by sight". it may seem to be foolishness to you but that doesn't mean its false
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AmTruth: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
You go about every thread insulting President Buhari, even when the thread is not about him or Nigeria. Don't you think your attitude is becoming SENSELESS.

Allow Nigerians to contribute to what would make people safer and not this your childish and rising frustration. You can go and jump into the lagoon inorder to calm your frustrated life
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a disaster...
An embarrassment to you and the country

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nifemi2512(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
China quietly achieving their aim of wrecking American economy.
Am sure they are doing this with some ally anti-Ameriacan nations.
My compliments also goes to North Korea & Russia. How come they aren't this affected?

Hmmmm...just thinking aloud tho!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by RaptorX: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are even now saying the coronavirus even if it subside it will come back again to the US this fall in a second wave. If it becomes a seasonal disease, expect people not to be to keen on migrating to the US anymore.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by 7abibi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meedon:
GOD PLEASE BLESS THE DEAD

ABEG
the living nko?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by tunary(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Asquare84:
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks
Normal na
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by juman(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
jham01:

From what I understand, coronavirus is like a pneumonia. The hairs in our nose protect our nose against lots of harms likewise coronavirus in some extent attack lungs and in the lungs there are Celia which also protect the lung from harmful diseases bt unfortunately coronavirus damage the Celia and predispose the lung to unprotected attack there by worsening the situation to death.

But anti malaria drugs are used to treat people.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by dejavubobo1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
MansoryMX:

Difference in immune system;

1. We are exposed to more bacterias than them.

2. We eat much of fresh and natural food than them. They processed food a lot.

3. The lifestyle of an average Nigerian is stressful than that of a white man or most Africa-American.

4. Our weather conditions contributes as well.

Wells these are my reasons. I think
interesting observation... hardship is a blessing in disguise
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived by all these Their so called Peace and Unity! It's a False Peace.. use this opportunity of being indoors to sort yourself out with JESUS..

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

GOD ALMIGHTY as we all know is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Forgiving and Good! But let's not Forget HE is also A Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29

Let's not Forget that it is a FEARFUL thing to Fall into the Hands of GOD
Hebrews 10:31

What a powerful message. Please people give attention to this Gospel Message. The time is now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Explorers:
Horrifying footage has emerged of dead bodies being loaded onto a refrigerated truck with a forklift outside Brooklyn Hospital in New York City where 776 people have died from coronavirus and 33,000 have been infected.

The video which was taken by a bystander from their car shows the bodies being loaded onto a vehicle.

See video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxguV0KXbEc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167283/Horrifying-moment-dead-bodies-loaded-refrigerated-truck-forklift.html?ico=fbia_related_article

America is making the biggest mistake in its life just like what happened to Italy. If people are infected with a infectious disease immediately their bodies to be cremated in furnace. By freezing the people's bodies what you are doing it you are actually freezing the virus and when the bodies defrost the virus can we appear inside the coffin and infect more people does bodies to be cremated i of 3000 degrees inside the hospital. I cannot believe that American wants to return the bodies back to their family when the people have died with the infectious disease which is not really known how it spread. The latest news coming out from the developed world is face mask cannot protect you against the coronavirus. There is still huge debate about the coronavirus if it's only on self-esteem or it can be airborne a new research shows when you come 90% of the virus goes on the ground and 10% remains in the air for days. This means keeping a far distance will not work. This means wearing face mask will not work because the virus can be in the atmosphere for a long number of hours. What this means is I bring a completely new dimension to the coronavirus and the rate which it is spreading

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
This virus go kill all our clients finish...? WETIN BOIZ GO DEPEND ON NAU! shocked
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by YungMillionaire: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black

Keep fooling yourself. You think Israel that evacuated their citizens from Nigeria is a dumb country? I hope you are right. But I suspect Africa's wave it almost here. If this happens, it will be beyond devastating.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by stankezzy: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
clevvermind:
ours will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.
prayers of saints rises like smokes to God and are kept in times of need,for foolii.. people complaining that Africa prays too much , just tell me d scientific reasons why d virus has not started so much in Africa, for d person that said we have hot climate , I hope u know Iran is a semi desert with a very hot climate ,in usa both blacks and whites are affected , so what is d reason that Africa is mildly safe- answer our prayers
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by YungMillionaire: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
There will come a time when all your education,beauty,wealth and riches all become uselesscry the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of things he haveth.you can have the best cars,house,influence,fame,popularity and all your heart can ever desire.but at the point of death without christ,wetin you gain? my brodas better secure your life with christ before anyother thing,if you do so,las las you have nothing to loosecheesycheesycheesycheesy

humans have been living on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years. Jesus fable began just 2000 years ago. Use your brain. Don't be a sheep. Religion is a scam.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by YungMillionaire: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
No problem. Nwachukwu Trump will build a wall to stop this virus
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Meedon: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
7abibi:
the living nko?

They are gonna die one day
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Hotspotbro(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
This kuntry sef
Our pastors said 2020 is a great year. Now we can see the beginning of the 'great year'
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by YungMillionaire: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
ruffDiamond:
E be like the weather gets something to do with this o
As in it kills faster in cold clime tongue

What about Iran?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Legendguru: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.