Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114922 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by DriggityDre: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY
Oga pastor, go and heal them nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by starbuck(f): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Covid19 has maybe taught the World a Lesson that it hasn't listened to before...
We're ALL in the same damn boat.
We live, or die, together.
Once this is all over, can you PLEASE re-evaluate your life, ENOUGH have died, and are yet TO die; put away your petty squabbles, set aside your Religious and so-called racial differences.. we are ALL ONE RACE..HUMANITY.
But maybe, once and for all realizing this, we can come out of this a Better World and a Better People.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by philip0906(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
clevvermind:
ours will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.
Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by aimuan(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Almighty US of A.what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by aimuan(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
And some European countries that are struggling with the virus are busy evacuating their citizens from Nigeria that's doing better than them in this global fight against the virus. All in the name of we care for our citizens.what a show up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by sapientia(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ewoooooooo

philip0906:

Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.

I share in your view aside the bolded.

All the assertions are correct but we have to take all precautions first, when nothing happens, we can come out to say we said it.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by alezzy13: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
*sigh
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
dynicks:
There's absolutely something about this year someone ain't telling us...

I think this year has been used before,the year started with so much bad news embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by engrchykae(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD SHOW US MERCY
who is behind the human catastrophe in Syria?
Every equation must be balanced

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Realist2: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are they not aware of HydroxyChloroquine?
This is scaring.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by AuroraB(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
dynicks:
Is this the Ooni of Ife sans makeup shocked lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by tillaman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Holy cow!!
This is so sad RIP to the dead I hope the world recovers from this

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by APOPTOSIS: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
The WORLD should sue CHINA.
I know NIGERIA can't do such since we are owing them hugely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by joinnow: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
dynicks:
Third world war
Virus vs humans
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ednut1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD SHOW US MERCY
corona has not killed up to 50k

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by NIJJAking(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
This proves that chloroquine is not that effective in treating covid ,19 if it is then this much people won't die
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by policy12: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
dynicks:

Vision 2020

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by survivalmode: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
GOD please heal your land!!!

Please help a brother in this Pandemic season, any amount would do.
Had to open a new account for this. Loan apps not paying me, nothing to survive this 14-days lockdown. Everybody seem to be hoarding money you are my last hope.

Wema Bank - 0241216141

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Ezmans: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD SHOW US MERCY
next year you I'll see these trucks in Nigeria, that's when covid19 I'll arrive
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by GOFRONT(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by shogsman(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
And some European countries that are struggling with the virus are busy evacuating their citizens from Nigeria that's doing better than them in this global fight against the virus. All in the name of we care for our citizens.what a show up.
Doing better than them, you don't know anything, our shit is about to get real
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by orunmila144: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2020
covid ass nigga kiccking ass
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Ayoefa: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue

Don't mind them. We shall know them by their words and thinking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by iswallker(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
There will come a time when all your education,beauty,wealth and riches all become uselesscry the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of things he haveth.you can have the best cars,house,influence,fame,popularity and all your heart can ever desire.but at the point of death without christ,wetin you gain? my brodas better secure your life with christ before anyother thing,if you do so,las las you have nothing to loosecheesycheesycheesycheesy

Memeber of the vanity upon vanity crew. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Angy55(f): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black

Please don't boast too much, so that they won't get angry and create a virus for the blacks.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by iammo(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
God save us, I think if we pass this year successfully we need a world wide celebration

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by orunmila144: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
this is the purge. GOD is clearing the planet of undesirable people. the useless eaters. they dont want to align with the vision of their higher self so covid gotta take they ass out to hell where they belong
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by wman(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Realist2:
Are they not aware of HydroxyChloroquine?
This is scaring.

It doesn't work for everyone. It's not everyone that responds to treatment especially old people and those with lung/breathing problems.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by semyman: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
I agree with this

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
I hope our politicians will open their eyes and have some sense here lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Ayoefa: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:

I don't know what kind of people we have in this country. These countries are evacuating their people from all over t he world not just Nigeria. Unfortunately the junk journalists in Nigeria are feeding the gullible with half information just trying to pain the govt in bad colors.

They have already evacuated people from Peru, Thailand and others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by koolaid87: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Sh1t is for real Folks

If United state is struggling, how much more a developing country like Nigeria

Pls stay at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.