Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114920 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Toosure70: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
it will end praise. God have mercy on us.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by frankkydee(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Dear Lord God, heal the world!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by aimuan(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
shogsman:

Doing better than them, you don't know anything, our shit is about to get real
Stfu..No shit is getting any real in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ruffDiamond: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
E be like the weather gets something to do with this o
As in it kills faster in cold clime tongue

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again

They might, they might not, they might be shipped as bio hazards to Nigeria.

Cc carguide
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Godfullsam(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
chuksbaby:
it shall be over

Amen in Jesus name.

...and we shall share our testimonies, how we survived it.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nitah1: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue
And your point is?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Akpaamunsi: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
NIJJAking:
This proves that chloroquine is not that effective in treating covid ,19 if it is then this much people won't die

Mods. Is there a way to stop senseless comments from being posted like d one I quoted? Like an automatic block or something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Bobotic(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Most High God in Heaven, Have Mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by orunmila144: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black
its only for black people with power. but any white man can get it cuz they all got power. its a powerful mans disease

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Machinegun91(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Only you can do what no man can do.....
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by HustleMind12(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Please help a brother, just with anything

Please save a life from hunger virus

6236149855,,,Fidelity Bank
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by 9jaRealist: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
RIP... embarassed
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Luckydubby7(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
I cannot see anybody loaded on the truck
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by kingsleybrave(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
The Chinese government should be called to order.. there's something they're not telling the world..... Trump should try make peace with them.....pride won't save them
BTW I tut Trump approved chloroquine for the treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
DriggityDre:

Oga pastor, go and heal them nau
Naija Mentality!!!
You get shot in the leg... Instead of going to the hospital, you blame the pastor for not healing you!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by balodihno14(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Lord, please have mercy to the world!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Bobotic:
Most High God in Heaven, Have Mercy on us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11289002_11130041img2423pngb79bb59cd3e2faea3aca4ed55a40910a_pnge7f1453f9edf460653014287067b16be

Why would you be associating your God with this paedophile? shocked
>
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Heineken(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Explorers:
Staff at the hospital said they feel like they are in a war zone with the sheer number of patients who are dying.
nawao
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by blowjohn(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
clevvermind:
ours will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.

It wont.
How many states in nigeria have been infected so far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Heineken(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
Some will die before the virus kills them in this country. Some people are already bathing with petrol to fight the virus.
lol boss.. Petrol? Boss you dey lie o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by hodari: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
Almighty US of A.what a shame.
Big shame. They'll never talk in front of anybody again. Big superpower transporting dead bodies in food trucks. SMH

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Gordson: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue
You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EDOLUWA: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Because it's God that is shielding us from bad leadership. You can't imagine if Covid 19 started from here!!!

philip0906:

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EDOLUWA: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
No! I think we just have different opinions so let's not abuse please

Gordson:

You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ReliableTech(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Sad... For the last two weeks and change, I’ve isolated myself at home. Minus the occasional quest to the grocery store or some other nearby shop, I have watched novel coronavirus circle the city from the vantage of my couch.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
God see human beans dying like shekins
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by orunmila144: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2020
ReliableTech:
Sad... For the last two weeks and change, I’ve isolated myself at home. Minus the occasional quest to the grocery store or some other nearby shop, I have watched novel coronavirus circle the city from the vantage of my couch.
you must be stocked up with food. can i come and borrow a garawa of garri ?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
America wasn’t prepared for this health emergency despite the warning signals.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by bishopmc(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Palms Group Nigeria Ventures is ready to keep you safe during this pandemic situation in the country. We run your errands and house chores for while you stay safe at home, Available in Lagos and Ibadan.

For booking and enquiries Call, 07081747142
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by onyxo76(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
the earlier we turn to God Almighty the better, despite our advances in medicine etc, we are clearly helpless in this battle...cursed is he who puts his trust in man.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY
Go and carry them na so that u get covid 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.