Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown (1775 Views)

Sex Island Promising 'unlimited Sex And Weed' For £3,582 Each / Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
So upon hearing the recent development about buhari ordering a total lockdown

I picked my phone yesterday and ordered 2 kilos of AZ from one of My dealers which will last for about a full month. grin grin

So ain't got nothing to worry about, even if the lockdown last for a whole month,I don't fvcking Care cool cool

5 Likes

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by masterflowx(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Malian.
Coronavirus will locate the smoke as you're smoking it.

2 Likes

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by dukeprince50: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodluck, ur mumu rank has just been moved up.
U are now a lieutenant.

Others are buying food, u are buying weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Dreiwizzy: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
benzene00:

I picked my phone yesterday and ordered 2 kilos of AZ from one of My dealers which will last for about a full month. grin grin

So ain't got nothing to worry about, even if the lockdown last for a whole month,I don't fvcking Care cool cool
Real niggaa. That shit can boost your leukocytes.

2 Likes

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Eriggs: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sha no die from weed smoking while hiding from Coro. i see as u dey happy dey type. Get sense. na wetin dey sweet man, dey kill man
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Eriggs: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
no be only leukocyte, na lucozade

2 Likes

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Allexey(f): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
benzene00:

It was nice knowing you

1 Like

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Starboytwo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na rubbish Dem dey sell for here embarassed
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by DonBenny77(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
benzene00:

grin
benzene00:

weed wey go finish before weekend
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
masterflowx:
Malian.
Coronavirus will locate the smoke as you're smoking it.

You didn't make any sense
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
U are now a lieutenant.

What's your business with what i do with my money?

1 Like

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Swears bro
cheesy grin
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Allexey:

It was nice knowing you

And who are you
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by dukeprince50: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
benzene00:

What's your business with what i do with my money?
you brought it to NL, and the last time I checked, I am free to give opinion on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Starboytwo:
Na rubbish Dem dey sell for here embarassed
sorry bruh
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
you brought it to NL, and the last time I checked, I am free to give opinion on NL.

Your opinion is highly irrelevant

Now run along!!

1 Like

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by argent412(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
All this somkers wey full nairaland sad
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by nifemi25(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Marlians gang... Igbolabi squad.......
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by benzene00: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
argent412:
All this somkers wey full nairaland sad

Congratulations,

You have been noticed undecided undecided
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by TRIGITlS: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
U are now a lieutenant.

[/s]
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by IamDavids: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2020
benzene00:

Sense will not kee you! Okpor
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by DoubleEngine007: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
How would you like to smoke some weed?
Team Malians.... I greet una..
More SK,ARIZONA to your TZ....

Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Happyfela(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Enough Loud for the Road. Books and Loud
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Nweike190(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Mimi full.... Irresponsible soul.... Destroying your life... No one cares Ass..... grin

uote author=benzene00 post=87930247]So upon hearing the recent development about buhari ordering a total lockdown

So ain't got nothing to worry about, even if the lockdown last for a whole month,I don't fvcking Care cool cool[/quote]
Re: I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown by Nweike190(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Pathetic fool..

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This,romancelanders / Sub for first 2 to *Correctly Spot Erica in this throwback MBGN Pic* / Best Of Low Budget OBO 2021 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.