Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija (827 Views)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
let the electricity comes first, Den u will know if we have brains or not.
In a modern rice farming, u need power to remove paddys from rice, if we can still produce without power, anty just imagine went there is power.
Now we can only sell spare parts and have supermarkets, nothing else

even if their is power nothing will change i can guarantee you that
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by mungoparks: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
I need light � to have life,so I choose light.
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

only dangote i know of but the rest like wapco and others even though small and local are not easy to run, it takes a smart person to manage people and resources
I swear if u are close to me, I go just konk ur head.

Management is simply putting together the resources at ur disposal to efficient use.
The western world can't progress without electricity, They also need it.
The resources like electricity is not there, management becomes useless in such a case.
No matter how smart u are, u can't produce toothpick in Nigeria, u will run at a loss, not even warren buffet who is considered the smartest investor on the planet will put his money and succeed.
I'm tired of the discussion, moreover I like ur argument, can I follow u on NL?
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

Management is simply putting together the resources at ur disposal to efficient use.
The resources like electricity is not there, management becomes useless in such a case.
No matter how smart u are, u can't produce toothpick in Nigeria, u will run at a loss, not even warren buffet who is considered the smartest investor on the planet will put his money and succeed.

so you think those big companies in nigeria work without electricity.

you think they do not have good management?

so you think they dont produce toothpick in nigeria?

you can follow me
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
how many production companies do we have in Nigeria?
Name five of dem that are world standard like starbucks, Tesla etc and I'll give u 70k. No joke
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I can't explain myself to u any further, u are missing my point.
Take care, good night and dream of me
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Really Want In A Relationship? / Snake Fight Cobra (video) / Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.