Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (94536 Views)

Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Penboy:

How's the LCB market ma?
It's doing fine.

I design Beautiful and affordable book covers that generates clicks and sales.
Check this thread for samples and reviews.

https://www.nairaland.com/5848375/why-book-not-making-sales

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
eliok:
no WhatsApp group.

Keep working . Will update thread in coming weeks

Okay
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello guys,

It's nice to use the free book promotion on Amazon?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2020
erjo:
Hello guys,

It's nice to use the free book promotion on Amazon?
it is
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galacious1:
it is

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 2:01am On Jul 04, 2020
eliok:
Second income source

But it ain't easy

https://www.nairaland.com/5945609/second-income-source-online-steps/3#91334367

Hello, please have you written cookbook before?

How did you get images to use please?

I don't want to infringe on Amazon copyright rules.

Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
AIT1:

Hello, please have you written cookbook before?

How did you get images to use please?

I don't want to infringe on Amazon copyright rules.

Thank you.
yes I have. I use Google but smart googling. Sende a message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2020
eliok:
yes I have. I use Google but smart googling. Sende a message

I just PM you. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Lyydia:

You are welcome

The bosses here will put u through on that(use Google/YouTube) too, I publish LCB and NCB only.
Ma, am actually interested in NCB and LCB.
I need help.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Esiman:
Ma, am actually interested in NCB and LCB. I need help.
Ok, go to youtube, search for 'shaswat Ashiya '. Watch and document all his video(around 12 or so) . you re good to go

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lyydia:

Ok, go to youtube, search for 'shaswat Ashiya '.
Watch and document all his video(around 12 or so) . you re good to go

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by winta2008: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Can someone give me Publisher rocket?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
AIT1:

I just PM you. Thanks
replied
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by LSKD: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am curious, how do you guys find ideas and informations to write in your nonfiction books.

eliok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
LSKD:
Am curious, how do you guys find ideas and informations to write in your nonfiction books.

eliok
check information on table of contents of other books
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
One of my best books just went down to 3rd page and no sales for a week. I noticed new books with reviews have taken its place.
How do I get it back to first page?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
One of my best books just went down to 3rd page and no sales for a week. I noticed new books with reviews have taken its place.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tickles001:

seek reviews.

And do ams ads fast
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lyydia:

Ok, go to youtube, search for 'shaswat Ashiya '.
Watch and document all his video(around 12 or so) . you re good to go
Alright. Thank you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:
seek reviews.

And do ams ads fast

How do I seek this review
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:
replied

Still waiting for your response from mail bro
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:
seek reviews.

And do ams ads fast

How do I seek this reviews
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:
seek reviews.

And do ams ads fast

Check your mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
AIT1:

Still waiting for your response from mail bro
reply sent
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tickles001:

How do I seek this reviews

i dont know but many methods. choose whatever works for you.

free reports

free gift to readers
etc.

launch team

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tickles001:

How do you know your book is in 3rd page or 1st page?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:
reply sent

Bro, please check again.

I already sent a message as regards getting pictures for cookbook but no reply from you yet.

PS: The message is over 2 days in your mail.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
eliok:

i dont know but many methods. choose whatever works for you.

free reports

free gift to readers
etc.

launch team

I like the free report. Can you throw more light on that pls
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
stechu:

How do you know your book is in 3rd page or 1st page?

You search for the main keywords of your book and see if your book shows up, and which page it's placed
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Someone wants to buy my book but cannot because she registered in Amazon.co.uk and my book is uploaded in Amazon us. Is there any way for her to get the book?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Emceecee:
Someone wants to buy my book but cannot because she registered in Amazon.co.uk and my book is uploaded in Amazon us. Is there any way for her to get the book?
Your book is simultaneously published in more than 7 markets, one of which is the UK market.

So log into your dashboard and copy your book's UK link and send to her.

If I may ask, how did she reach you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.