Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89947 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
fuke:

No,
i did not try to game the system.
But i promoted it heavily including adverts.
I was everywhere, Quora, yahoo answers, facebook, twitter, forums.
Maybe the heavy promotion was my undoing.
What is my hope now?
they did not reply to my email and their lines i called did not go through.
So sorry about your plight. This is so strange especially with regards to Amazon not responding to your mails. The most they have delayed is 72hrs and they reply.
Also all the forms of promotions you mentioned are legit and can't lead to account termination.
And more strange is that you didn't get a WARNING. Check your mail (Spam folder inclusive) to confirm.
It would be resolved as long as you haven't tried gaming the system.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
charlsy:

Most of what you said is valid, but I need to correct the notion that "nonsense books" are only published by Nigerians. As a matter of fact tens of thousands of nonsense, low-quality books are published by people from several countries, including the US, people who want to make quick bucks. So if at all Nigeria is banned by KDP, it won't be as a result of low-quality books, but more of as a result of fraudulent practice either committed via some manipulation of the system or because of Nigeria's global fraud reputation. Nonetheless, we "hope" Nigeria does not get banned by Amazon for the reasons highlighted. I really can't say why Draft2Digital decided to kick Nigeria out of its platform, I strongly believe it has more to do with Nigeria's global fraudulent profile than Nigerians putting out low-quality books, and if it is due to low-quality books, then accounts should be banned on an individual basis, because not all Nigerians publish low-quality books, and again, every other country likewise publish low-quality books.

Draft2digital kicked Nigerians out because most of them were spinning plr content and uploading. Uploading books they do not own and misusing the opportunity they were given. If you search for a keyword on Amazon and you check books in that niche. The possibility that a book published from 2019 with bad grammar and a mix of British English is owned by a Nigerian is 90%. 2019 because that was when helioshay's thread came up and more Nigerians learnt about KDP. Bad British English because that is what we use here and the only African country with interest in KDP. People have multiple accounts on kdp, upload plr and content they do not own. Join kindle WhatsApp groups and you'd know. The average oyibo publisher spends money on an editor. What that Isaac Clifford is doing is exactly what most Nigerians are doing. It's a numbers game and they keep writing and publishing. Do you need a prophet to tell you that pen name belongs to a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Enough said.

Please try to go for quality. Don't plagiarize.

God is on the throne. Kdp will be on if you do it right.

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lolo24:

Draft2digital kicked Nigerians out because most of them were spinning plr content and uploading. Uploading books they do not own and misusing the opportunity they were given. If you search for a keyword on Amazon and you check books in that niche. The possibility that a book published from 2019 with bad grammar and a mix of British English is owned by a Nigerian is 90%. 2019 because that was when helioshay's thread came up and more Nigerians learnt about KDP. Bad British English because that is what we use here and the only African country with interest in KDP. People have multiple accounts on kdp, upload plr and content they do not own. Join kindle WhatsApp groups and you'd know. The average oyibo publisher spends money on an editor. What that Isaac Clifford is doing is exactly what most Nigerians are doing. It's a numbers game and they keep writing and publishing. Do you need a prophet to tell you that pen name belongs to a Nigerian?
sent you a message in email.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
eliok:
sent you a message in email.
Will check
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mcslize:

50-60 pages depending on the font type and size.

Okay bro. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2020
This business needs prayers. Do pray as you can daily.

Let God bring buyers for your books
Let any hindrances be cut of
May you find favor in all you do
#grace

7 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2020
eliok:

#grace

Amen ooooooo

My books are not selling agua
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
AIT1:

I believe You can always take your books to other Self-publishing platforms.

Oga, please, what another self-publishing platform
Accept account from Nigeria
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
erjo:
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother

The description started out nice, I was wondering what it was going to be about, but as you mentioned nutrients, it pretty much answered the question.
Just my humble, but you might want to leave your prospects with questions until they read the book.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emceecee:

The description started out nice, I was wondering what it was going to be about, but as you mentioned nutrients, it pretty much answered the question.
Just my humble, but you might want to leave your prospects with questions until they read the book.

Thanks bro, I will need to edit it.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mcslize:

He doesn't need to open a new account just to contact them. He can do that through the termination email they sent him.

I contacted them and they said I operate multiple accounts.
I refuted and told them that book was my first and only book on KDP.
They insisted in their reply.
I swear I don't even have a second account with them.
What could have happened?
What do I do?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
fuke:

What do I do?

Tell them to show you prove of the other accounts you have.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Asadujames202:

Oga, please, what another self-publishing platform
Accept account from Nigeria

D2D
Publishdrive
Lulu
Ingramspark

Although I'm using only KDP for now

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 2:04am On Jun 23, 2020
eliok:

#grace

Well Said.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Mcslize: 3:43am On Jun 23, 2020
fuke:

What do I do?

Clear your browser history/cache and create a new account and start afresh.

If possible download a different browser and create a new account. Make sure you use only that browser to login your new account. Ensure you don't republish that book. You've not gone far.

There are those who have up to 50 books whose accounts were terminated. They started all afresh. So, brace up and start afresh. You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys.
You need good content + professional book cover to survive in this business.

I will design attractive, professional and affordable book cover for your Ebook/PaperBack.
Check more samples of my works and reviews here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5848375/special-offer-writers-come-pics

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
AIT1:

D2D
Publishdrive
Lulu
Ingramspark

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcslize:

If possible download a different browser and create a new account. Make sure you use only that browser to login your new account. Ensure you don't republish that book. You've not gone far.

There are those who have up to 50 books whose accounts were terminated. They started all afresh. So, brace up and start afresh. You will be fine.

Thanks.
But I Can publish the book on other platforms
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
AIT1:

D2D
Publishdrive
Lulu
Ingramspark

Somebody just said D2D does not accept nigerians anymore
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please I'm through with my book, should I convert it to PDF before uploading or leave it as .doc??
Biko immediate reply.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vikkoh:
Please I'm through with my book, should I convert it to PDF before uploading or leave it as .doc??
Biko immediate reply.
.doc is fine
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mcslize:

what of payoneer?
Wont they know its the same person/
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
fuke:

Somebody just said D2D does not accept nigerians anymore

I haven't confirmed that yet
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Galacious1:
.doc is fine

Thanks bro.
I now have an Issue.
I don't have a Tax Identification Number, I don't know how or where I'll get it.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vikkoh:
Biko immediate reply.
try pdf
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Modified

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Mcslize: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
fuke:

what of payoneer?
Wont they know its the same person/

Use the same payoneer, but when filling in your name, change one of your name and keep the other same. For instance, if your blocked account payoneer name is Felix Igbukokonaigbube, change Felix to Daniel Igbukokonaigbube. If u have native name, u can replace it with the English and vice versa.

They will still pay your royalty to that same payoneer. But change one of ur name and keep the other same when filling in your payoneer name.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Mcslize: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
fuke:

Thanks.
But I Can publish the book on other platforms

Yeah but don't publish it on Amazon. Write new books and publish on amazon.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by stifej: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abeg who is strictly into LCB and NCB publishing here?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Modified

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Vikkoh post=90996189][/quote]

Why did u select that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.