Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89670 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
We will be closing the group this evening. We have gotten the 15 person needed to go on this journey. If you made it through, congratulations. If you didn't, i will still be answering your questions here to the best of my ability. But it won't include giving out profitable titles. The journey promises to be fun by God's grace. And all participant will testify at the end of the day.

Now that we are complete, we will commence work tomorrow evening for all those in the group. Special thanks to Eliok for allowing me do this under his thread.

Let's revv the engine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
obamartins:

I never used the word "copy cat," i said you should avoid copyright or trademark infrignement.

Okay sir, but you haven't answer the second question
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Okay sir, but you haven't answer the second question

Answer to Question 1b: Getting better visibility for your book is based on two factors:

- Promoting your book (using paid promotion) or
- Optimizing your backend keywords.

I will use the latter in my journey.

Answer to Question 2: I don't do free promo for any of my books. Free promo should not be done carelessly, except it is driving traffic to your other books. By this i mean there are links to your other books within the book you are giving out for free or you are using it to get subscribers to your mailing list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay agian for it.

Chat me up now @ o8027572688
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
obamartins:

Answer to Question 1b: Getting better visibility for your book is based on two factors:

- Promoting your book (using paid promotion) or
- Optimizing your backend keywords.

I will use the latter in my journey.

Answer to Question 2: I don't do free promo for any of my books. Free promo should not be done carelessly, except it is driving traffic to your other books. By this i mean there are links to your other books within the book you are giving out for free or you are using it to get subscribers to your mailing list.

Ok sir
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
javaRookie:

Don't expect anyone to spoon-feed you. You will have to make research on your own if your want to survive in this business.
Well, I have chosen to do a little research for you and look what I found!
A prefect step by step guide to get you up and running as a newbie, thanks to I.legend

He took the pain to add pictures for you... So go ahead and visit the link below this write up.

By the way if you need professional book covers for your amazon books, I am a WhatsApp msg away!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct
Please inbox or text me your WhatsApp contact. I need book professional book cover.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
BUYING/SELLING

>>BITCOIN

>>PAYONEER

>>PAYPAL

>>SKRILL

>>NETELLER

>>PERFECT MONEY

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Still on the power of reviews. Sales keeps increasing every month.

Contact me for reviews that will bring life to your dashboard.

https:///eratj1

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
obamartins:
We will be closing the group this evening. We have gotten the 15 person needed to go on this journey. If you made it through, congratulations. If you didn't, i will still be answering your questions here to the best of my ability. But it won't include giving out profitable titles. The journey promises to be fun by God's grace. And all participant will testify at the end of the day.

Now that we are complete, we will commence work tomorrow evening for all those in the group. Special thanks to Eliok for allowing me do this under his thread.

How on earth did I miss this cry cry cry cry
Just stayed away from the thread for a few days and the angel came visiting cry cry cry cry
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
BUYING/SELLING

>>BITCOIN

>>PAYONEER

>>PAYPAL

>>SKRILL

>>NETELLER

>>PERFECT MONEY

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️_+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sEGXY2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have 2 urgent questions. I have been writing and publishing for the last few months and sales didn't pick up then I changed niche to fiction shorts and my dashboard has become busier. The thing now is the two books I published in my new niche got one bad review each over grammar. people are still reading the books but no sales. I've corrected the grammar mistakes and reuploaded it. Please what else can I do make it gain traction again and hope the bad reviews won't affect the pen name?

eliok obamartins
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
sEGXY2:
I have 2 urgent questions. I have been writing and publishing for the last few months and sales didn't pick up then I changed niche to fiction shorts and my dashboard has become busier. The thing now is the two books I published in my new niche got one bad review each over grammar. people are still reading the books but no sales. I've corrected the grammar mistakes and reuploaded it. Please what else can I do make it gain traction again and hope the bad reviews won't affect the pen name?

eliok obamartins
What genre of fiction, please?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2020
obamartins:

Lord, how can I be this unlucky?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Thank God. Finally I can post in this section.

Please what do you guys think about a picture filled books for Kids? Something about animals.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sEGXY2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
pabon:
What genre of fiction, please?
sorry for the delay. paranormal romance.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 12:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Penboy:

How much are we talking about chief?

about $1000
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2020
AIT1:

It's frustrating making stipends and seeing all the money go back to them cos of that you know.

I wish you understand how I'm seeing it sha.

The truth is that you are working for amazon, and amazon intends to milk as much cash as it can from its workers, most business men do, but they offer much better compared to others. unless you plan to have your own business, and you're responsible for all the money.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Emceecee:

The truth is that you are working for amazon, and amazon intends to milk as much cash as it can from its workers, most business men do, but they offer much better compared to others. unless you plan to have your own business, and you're responsible for all the money.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Virgo01(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2020
Emceecee:

about $1000
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Virgo01:

You can legally establish a US LLC for a fraction of that amount.

What's US LLC chief?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Emceecee:

about $1000

Hehe...
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Virgo01(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Penboy:

What's US LLC chief?
It's like a company.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
I observed number of books no longer showing up using Opera mini for keywords research.
Who has experienced this.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Why is KDP not loading on my system chrome browser and on my phone since yesterday.

What is happening?

cc: eliok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2020
obamartins:

Avoid self help niche (Stress Management, Time Management, Speed reading, decluttering etc), they are saturated), instead look out for the *How to ...* titles that are not in the self help niche.

Please sir do you do paperback for your books as well?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

Please sir do you do paperback for your books as well?

Yes
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dog+picture+books&rh=n%3A154606011&sprefix=dog+pic&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7

See my book at no 2 above, but it seems no one on this page has sold a thing.. What could this mean?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dog+picture+books&rh=n%3A154606011&sprefix=dog+pic&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7

See my book at no 2 above, but it seems no one on this page has sold a thing.. What could this mean?

The book cover is nice though.
But that's not how we do it here, you first of all you need to do your research and determine if that niche is profitable before you can go ahead to publish your book.
From the look of things you sure didn't do you niche research properly, that is why you are having difficulty in getting sales.
Kindly go over a thread by Mk.82 so that you can get a feel of how to make a good niche research.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tellsblinks(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
obamartins:

Yes
Greetings sir, what do you do when you notice a good book of your has gone to the 1millionth rank

I changed keywords to best sellers and trendy search yet rank is not still increasing...

Please what do you do at such situation??

I have used up the 5 days free trial, and priced at 0.99 yet nothing
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tellsblinks(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
tellsblinks:

Greetings sir, what do you do when you notice a good book of your has gone to the 1millionth rank

I changed keywords to best sellers and trendy search yet rank is not still increasing...

Please what do you do at such situation??

I have used up the 5 days free trial, and priced at 0.99 yet nothing

Obamartins

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.