Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90428 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
tellsblinks:

Obamartins

don't dwell on one book, keep writing. If you are writing and publishing, you won't have time to be checking book's absr.

Note: Some books will sell, others won't no matter what u do. so its abt quality plus quantity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amazon increased my book price. What's really happening? 1 pls any in this shoe before?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
I tried running a free book promotion for my book, but amazon is telling me I must enroll my book in kdp select before I can proceed.

Please is there any other to go about the free promotion thing.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by bjstardom(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
I tried running a free book promotion for my book, but amazon is telling me I must enroll my book in kdp select before I can proceed.

Please is there any other to go about the free promotion thing.

No other way than that KDP select
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
bjstardom:

No other way than that KDP select

Thanks.
I don't want to enroll my book for KDP select.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by winta2008: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
obamartins:
Here is the Account i will be managing from next month as i attempt to drive it to over $1000 b4 the end of December 2020. So far, the account only has three books published.

I will need 15 persons to follow me on this journey. What i will be doing is giving you any title i publish and guide you on the backend. Its not going to be free but subsidized. Send me a PM if interested. The first 15 persons and we close the PM.

Its going to be fun. We will be publishing at least 7 titles a month for three months. grin

EDITED: Wow! The response is huge. I am making it till 31st January, 2021.

Hello bro,

I sent you a mail long ago and you have not responded.

Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay agian for it.

Chat me up now @ o80275726..88
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

Thanks.
I don't want to enroll my book for KDP select.

Any negative effect of kdp select?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by martins88: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you looking for a professional book cover design for your kindle book or excellence inner page design for paper back...I can help out.

Your book cover is a major point if your book will sell or not.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
joinnow:
Hey newbies
before you waste your time and money in writing any book on amazon without one sell.
you need to validate your idea

Do keyword research properly
but the easy way is to use Publisherrocket.

just got mine

If you are interested you can tell me your focus idea ie i want to write about kids

I will get the keywords for you.

but its not free.
i can be rearch here
onlinefinancialgoal (a) gmail.com
with the subject i need keyword
I paid you 3k to use publisher rocket and do keyword research for me and you ended up sending me the keyword without any results. Everything is just N/A.

And this is a keyword with enough searches per month and best selling authors

if you can't use the tool, just refund my 3k

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by joinnow: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
headboyprince:

I paid you 3k to use publisher rocket and do keyword research for me and you ended up sending me the keyword without any results. Everything is just N/A.

And this is a keyword with enough searches per month and best selling authors

if you can't use the tool, just refund my 3k

Bro i no be PublisherRocket
its what it see it will generate.
I just input the word it churn out what it can find then you click analyze.
you forget too soon to tell the house that the first 10 i searched for you are ok.

which made you to send additional 1k for more 5 keyword
out of which some return only NA (Not Available)

I was offline and on silence because of meeting,i saw a missed called i later called back and i said when i am back home will rerun the second batch of 5 keyword.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by joinnow: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
javaRookie:
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay agian for it.

Chat me up now @ o80275726..88

can you show some samples
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
joinnow:

can you show some samples

WhatsApp me at the number in my signature.
0.80..27.57 26...8 eight
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by freshpzy1(m): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Will come back to this thread to learn

But currently happy........check my thread
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by goldtooth: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
ebenezary:
why l are you complaining about NEPA when with N60k to N80k you can run 24/7 electricity for your laptop
I don't care about NEPA and since last year 2019 March, l have not use generator

BELOW IS WHAT I DO
inverter price N4k to N6k (150 watts)
normal car battery- N16k to N22k
quality solar Panel -N35k to N45K
charge control N5k to N7k
cable N4k to N5K
DC battery charger (optional) N5k to N7k

As am writing this post there is no electricity and l don't care
despite my laptop battery last for less than an hour
I stay at MOWE, OGUN STATE where NEPA gives us electricity
when they want to share the bill and collect money

how do you connect this? Can you show a picture of how your own looks like? What brands of these items should one buy that are good?. i am really interested in getting something like this. I want to start saving for it. I dont know if i can do this myself or i have to get an installer. Expecting your reply.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 1:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Pls anyone with cracked latest version of plagiarism should help me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2020
well2do76:

send a mail to anselamoke@gmail.com i'll give you a free grammarly account for you it's FOC with a cavert don't peddle it to others if you do it'll be blocked. just send a mail

Bro, pls check ya mailbox
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by XploraBen(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please who's a reliable Payoneer funds buyer that you guys can recommend on this forum?

Not that I haven't seen some buyers advertise on this forum, I just want to be wary of scammers.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by EronzRichie(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2020
There is a guy on telegram that "helps you with your freelancing gigs locally" asks for part-payement and would not do the job and will fail to refund.

His name on telegram and other freelancing group is Easyjobs247, His real name is Humphrey okechukwu okoliouzo

Phone Number: 08061214775, 08121160812

Account name= Humphrey okechukwu okolieuzo

Account number = GTB 0040055384

PLEASE BEWARE, THIS IS HIS MODE OF SCAMMIMG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Africangiants(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
I don't know if this will help anyone but if you are a newbie and you want to give kindle publishing a shot, then here we go. check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1iGgFusm9o

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
silvoice:
No, Keyword is not everything in this business! Good content is! I'm rather Surprise how some persons waste a lot of energy looking for the right keyword.
what is the function of keywords if I may ask? To the best of my knowledge keyword only make your book visible when searched by your targeted readers.

Now the right keyword selection will start from selecting the right book tittle , which is a reflection of the book content, not reflection of the most searched keywords, otherwise you'll be misleading your readers
Also the 7 hidden keywords should reflect the book content, possibly taken from some of the major headings, theme or ideas being projected.
Contrary to this, you might even have a reader who will give you a bad review because your tittle is misleading.

This reminds me of the "right niche syndrome" A lot of people ask me which niche do you think I should write about?
My response is always "any one you can do perfectly" The reason is that all niche is important just as all occupation is important. the basic thing here is to write a winning Book. the topic you have written on might not be trending now, just one global news about something like that will make people start reading books on that.

Don't,' be deceived by screenshots of those making thousands of dollars monthly on kdp as a Nigerian, that kdp 35% royalty payment is something that will grow big gradually, so focus on making it little but regularly.

For those who are still struggling to understand this keyword ranking thing after you have written a good book, here is what Amazon says about Keywords to avoid:
"Information covered elsewhere in your book's metadata (title, contributors, etc.)
Subjective claims about quality (e.g. "best novel ever"
Time-sensitive statements ("new," "on sale," "available now"
Information common to most items in the category ("book"
Spelling errors
Variants of spacing, punctuation, capitalization, and pluralization ("80GB" and "80 GB," "computer" and "computers", etc.). Exception: Words translated in more than one way (e.g. "Mao Zedong" or "Mao Tse-tung," "Hanukkah" or "Chanukah"
Anything misrepresentative like the name of an author not associated with your book. This kind of information can create a confusing customer experience. Kindle Direct Publishing has a zero tolerance policy for metadata that is meant to advertise, promote, or mislead" follow me on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/print-ebook-layout-formating-designs
I will update more, later
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Now it's time for progress.
Ask any questions and we shall answer here .

I mean even if I'm not online , other users knowledgeable in the kdp biz can be of help.

I'm waiting
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Adaobi810(f): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please I want to know if one must run an ads before making a sale on amazon and if we must, how much does it take?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Adaobi810:
Please I want to know if one must run an ads before making a sale on amazon and if we must, how much does it take?
it is optional but if u want to succeed fast u can run ads . About budget you know naira have no value so be ready to spend a good sum of money.. u can DM me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Adaobi810:
you don't need ads before making a sale.
You need ads to remain in sales.

Make sales first

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tellsblinks(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Adaobi810:

master your keywords research first, before delving into ads
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2020
XploraBen:
Please who's a reliable Payoneer funds buyer that you guys can recommend on this forum?

Not that I haven't seen some buyers advertise on this forum, I just want to be wary of scammers.
We are very much reliable @ZIDOH EXCAHNGE.

You can check on my profile to goes through pur customer's feedback.

Kindly check on the signature below for our contact.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Where do you need help?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Finding hot topics
Getting more sales?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.