Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20664 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Arrewa:
You'll never see them contribute...

Igbos are not philanthropical in nature...

They don't give to anything that won't bring return

They can spend 1 billion on burial but to help...

Mbanunu... They will rather spend the money on beer

An Igbo man does things in different way....many rich men are giving people bags of garri and rice with tomatoes in various villages....

When onyeama did his own PHILANTHROPIST just after one week they said he did a bank fraud in US and the whole NIGERIA descended on him

They said OH WE SAID IT HE'S A FRAUD....IPOB FRAUD THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE FRAUDULENT

ANY IGBO MAN BE IT POLITICIAN OR NOT THAT DONATES AS LITTLE AS 200MILLION(I said as little cox I know they are worth giving very much more than that) EFFC WILL BE ON THEIR HEAD AFTER THE VIRUS SAGA

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Three square they hard them to eat but if they manage dobale 100 naira card from their baale Internet no go hear word.

Meanwhile over 59% of them survives merely on Ijebu garri and salt

Close borders dem go begin hide 2cups of rice in their underwears and pants..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
AIR PEACE CASE HAS THOUGHT US A MILLION LESSONS

They will tell you OH CAN'T YOU SEE ITS U.S THAT IS HOLDING HIM NOT NIGERIA....SO WHY ARE YOU BLAMING NIGERIA

BUT HIS TRANSACTIONS WAS DONE THROUGH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by donb06: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Keep quiet. The truth is Igbos, especially the Anambra Igbos like to show off, I have also thought of this even before op made it a topic. The truth is the Igbos are not as rich as they always want people to see them. Where is Arthur Eze that is always going about throwing money? We need him at this critical time and not him always showing off unnecessarily at his age.

At the bolded please their is nothing like anambra Igbos.... Igbo is Igbo. ....

Just imagine me saying ekiti yorubas are cleaner than osun yorubas
Or
Bayelsa Ijaws are better than delta ijaws

Be warned IGBO BU IGBO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Malawian(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing
Tony Elumelu is the only contribution (1Billion) so far that is not Audio money. Cheque has been handed to LASG.
Your Jags only transfered 200M from his savings account (LASG) to his current account (LASG).

Tell SanwoOlu to go and collect the cheque let's see if him bold.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Onowu Neni

TONIMAS is sharing envelopes in the village

Worth 20-30k naira to help his village men get through this virus

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Malawian:

Tony Elumelu is the only contribution (1Billion) so far that is not Audio money. Cheque has been handed to LASG.
Your Jags only transfered 200M from his savings account (LASG) to his current account (LASG).

Tell SanwoOlu to go and collect the cheque let's see if him bold.

Lagos state government donated to Lagos state government.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Clowns name 1 ibo billionaire that contributed to fight covid 19 ....they are busy converting people from delta state to biafrans by force instead harassing their rich in anambra they are busy beg fgn for 1 bn .....abi to contribute from drug money or blood money hard?or not allowed
Why are u trying to instigate a tribal war.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Scam donations

Na here we dey hear say otedola donated 5bn to her daughter's foundation.

Same her daughter that other artist couldn't invite for show...

Jump into train with scammers and scam donations and ur money go disappear.

Igbos keep your money and go into self Isolation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Keep quiet. The truth is Igbos, especially the Anambra Igbos like to show off, I have also thought of this even before op made it a topic. The truth is the Igbos are not as rich as they always want people to see them. Where is Arthur Eze that is always going about throwing money? We need him at this critical time and not him always showing off unnecessarily at his age.
We are not rich... Are u OK now.

If any region passes through what we passed through and still comes out kicking.

Then we and them can talk, till then we and una no be mate

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LivingSage: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
But your governor can ask Buhari for covid-19 funds right?
Eastornprince:
I thought you keep saying Igbos are cowards?
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Let those who have been breastfeeding off the Government pay for it

Don't quote me ooo
I tested positive today ooo
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by rtdCivilservant: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

We are not rich... Are u OK now.

If any region passes through what we passed through and still comes out kicking.

Then we and them can talk, till then we and una no be mate
Go to school u no gree. I said 'ARE NOT AS RICH', not the same as 'NOT RICH'
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
So many people in Nigeria when they sleep they see igbos in there dreams.

It has now become a must that every tribe must donate money to a corona virus that's full of scam and fraud, that the process is not transparent.

One guy said be doesn't want Igbo Money that its blood money, another is saying Igbos must donate. Is that not foolishness.

If I was a billionaire I would never donate even 10naira. All these people from certain regions donating check there history they know how to get if back. Govt would surely reward them back.

Our own when we donate when its time for reward they remember how to marginalize thunder fire all of una for there

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

Why are u trying to instigate a tribal war.

i was suprise for Anambra state to be begging fgn for 1bn ...if it was ebonyi state i will understand...so i asked why ibo billionaire anit contributing simple question....instead they changed tge topic am yet to hear contribution from indimi and ty danjuma from north east....but ty foundation has help a lot...
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Go to school u no gree. I said 'ARE NOT AS RICH', not the same as 'NOT RICH'
Did we say we are as rich before?

Get sense o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Eastornprince: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
But your governor can ask Buhari for covid-19 funds right?

Of course, he can.
The marginalization is just too much
Burt can baba lifeless provide?

Convik 1-9 doesn't really know wharris going on

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

Go and check, the OP is not Yoruba... smiley We don't give a damn about piggiiddiioootts... grin

Full blooded yoruba is what you are telling me that the guy isn't yoruba.

Should I give you benefit of doubt?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Three square they hard them to eat but if they manage dobale 100 naira card from their baale Internet no go hear word.

Meanwhile over 59% of them survives merely on Ijebu garri and salt

Close borders dem go begin hide 2cups of rice in their underwears and pants..

Don't mind the Buffons.Watch how soon they will crowd Tinubu's gate this season begging for stale ewedu.In the coming days will reveal the poverty enshrined in their DNA. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Eastornprince:

Of course, he can.
The marginalization is just too much
Burt can baba lifeless provide?

Convik 1-9 doesn't really know wharris going on

Obiano na politician na.Which Nigerian politician no dey thief? grin

When I saw the headlines I burst laugh.Ndi Ori.

I won't blame him,him self want to cash out from the government's stupidity. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i was suprise for Anambra state to be begging fgn for 1bn ...if it was ebonyi state i will understand...so i asked why ibo billionaire anit contributing simple question....instead they changed tge topic am yet to hear contribution from indimi and ty danjuma from north east....but ty foundation has help a lot...
How did indimi and ty make there money tell us here we want to know.

After Nigerian leadership and northern tribalists criminally allocated southern oil to them, u want to rub it off on our face.

Any northerner donating any money is just repaying back a minority of its investment the Nigerian govt invested in them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Bimpe29: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Unfortunately, coronavirus doesn't recognize tribe or religion.
Pandemic is like sun and rain, it's felt and affected by everyone.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
millions of Igbos home and abroad are donating in many ways to their immediate states, communities, local governments etc to fight the pandemic... because they are not making noise about it doesn't mean they are not involved in the cause, I don't think any tribe in Nigeria is more philanthropic than the Igbos if we are to be honest here.. even on the short list of billionaires that contributed dollars and naira to the COVID19 cause, the highest contributions that dwarfed the rest were made by Igbos, so what's the fuss about? ... I know it's a daft Afonja that made these silly post, cognitive reasoning even in a pandemic situation isn't really a forte of an Afonja pig so I'm not really surprised, but will it hurt if una try get sense for once? Even at a time when millions are dying globally to a serious pandemic crisis, only a bloody afonja will find time for petty ethnic baiting... there's time for everything SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

I dont care. He stated the fact.

Instead you guys to 'waka pass', you started beating empty chest like chimps... grin

And the money still remains with. Una wey donate why Una dey cry and still looking for ways to spread covid.

If the op na north...it will even be a waste of time engaging an almajiri that begging mbabi Allah is the. Other of the day..

Boko haram and the rest and poverty capital of the whole universe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
People here shouting we are billionaires we donated billions. Thanks to the Nigerian criminal system that rewards ethnicity over merit.

You would be doing business with same country men. Ones business them no born customs well to seize any of his imports, the others business u would pay for customs, once your container passes the port customs will seize it again and u will bribe your way out. Anothers business them no born any check point police officer to stop there truck, another business every 2 meters police would be stopping u to collect bribe.

5years later u start shouting am a billionaire am too much those other guys are poor fvcks.

After enjoying all the benefits

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
millions of Igbos home and abroad are donating in many ways to their immediate states, communities, local governments etc to fight the pandemic... because they are not making noise about it doesn't mean they are not involved in the cause, I don't think any tribe in Nigeria is more philanthropic than the Igbos if we are to be honest here.. even on the short list of billionaires that contributed dollars and naira to the COVID19 cause, the highest contributions that dwarfed the rest were made by Igbos, so what's the fuss about? ... I know it's a daft Afonja that made these silly post, cognitive reasoning even in a pandemic situation isn't really a forte of an Afonja pig so I'm not really surprised, but will it hurt if una try get sense for once? Even at a time when millions are dying globally to a serious pandemic crisis, only a bloody afonja will find time for petty ethnic baiting... there's time for everything SMH.
you are forming morality now when it was you people that were selling hand sanitiser for 29000 in the beginning of this month
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Bringing poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism - bombing themselves up and down even yesterday, herdsmen terrorist.....infact name...

Who will waste their time engaging north in discussion where poverty, draught is the other of the day.

People who cling to one Nigeria as their lifeline. They should be useful to themselves first.

Religion of peace and terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

I dont care. He stated the fact.

Instead you guys to 'waka pass', you started beating empty chest like chimps... grin
We don't beat chest, u guys are s ones wailing, wailing over an Igbo man pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by WildChild00(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

This one carry ur wahala go park one side, go look for who u gave 25k and sort ursef with him or her.

You are a criminal, by the time I would post your picture here for all to see, you will know urself, you think you can change handle and run.....
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Bringing poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism - bombing themselves up and down even yesterday, herdsmen terrorist.....infact name...

Who will waste their time engaging north in discussion where poverty, draught is the other of the day.

People who cling to one Nigeria as their lifeline. They should be useful to themselves first.

Religion of peace and terrorism.
I do not like tribalism and I do not support attacking the north with these names

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.