Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20648 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:05am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
is not a spelling class ....why ibo billionaires anit contributing simple question
Is Tony, Emeka,Jim and Harbart from Osun state?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
there are 40 ibo victims of covid 19 including chioma
If Igbos with convi19 cases are 40 it means your tribe known for dirty will be 2000 covid19 cases

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ezmans: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=87940100]

And recorded dead cases are Yorubas, who is losing?

Infected have tendency of recovery...the dead are gone.

Go and nurse ur wound.[if Nigeria is lockdown for a month yoruba's il run mad, it's now that I knows that average Yoruba man don't have savings bcs of many side chick & trophy beer
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ezmans: 2:14am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing
why are average Yoruba man don't have savings only 5 days @ home they are rolling on the ground crying & standing@ tinubu front gate, say no to many side chick & trophy beer grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
There is no billionaire in igboland period .

Folorunsho alakija is worth over 1billions dollars there is no igboman dead or alive richer than her.
Otondo what do you know about billion dollar if I ask you to list her investments let compare with Uju Ifejika of Brittania U you will disappear empty loudness tribe. Our people are not fools go abd solve your problem stop looking for Igbo billionaires, our four billionaires that contributed are enough, they contributed more than others

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Menhh just take a look at this thread lol.

One is even saying that jim ovia is Delta so he is not Igbo but nzogwu that led the 1960 coup was from Delta but was labeled Igbo, twisted lots.

The heart of the average yorober man is filled with hate, envy and mischief.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Is Tony, Emeka,Jim and Harbart from Osun state?

Hebert is Ikwerre
Jim is Ika

I think we have discussed this guys origin multiple times.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Ezmans:
why are average Yoruba man don't have savings only 5 days @ home they are rolling on the ground crying & standing@ tinubu front gate, say no to many side chick & trophy beer grin grin

I pity Tinubu gate this period.Remi already called them out for what they are Lazy street urchins.But they are lucky though, unlike Igbo food yoruba foods are easy to make.Just a bunch of whipped algae and a basket of atarodo and food is ready!

People wey no dey stockfish cook,how them go get solid brain.No wonder they have a village where "people don't think".

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Ardar:
Menhh just take a look at this thread lol.

One is even saying that jim ovia is Delta so he is not Igbo but nzogwu that led the 1960 coup was from Delta but was labeled Igbo, twisted lots.

The heart of the average yorober man is filled with hate, envy and mischief.
Don't mind the idiots is Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu or Jim Okechukwu Ovie from Yoruba tribe?

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:21am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Hebert is Ikwerre
Jim is Ika

And they are all Igbos

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

And they are all Igbos

How can they all be Igbo.

The Ikwerres have told you guys not to identify them as Igbos. We even have lot of threads on Nairaland where they told you guys.

Ika tribe where Jim Ovia is from traced their origin to Bini.

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

And they are all Igbos

All this bunch of lunatics no even get one cup of garri for house.Even the donations will be spent on owambe and their adulterous self.Just watch what they will use the money for when it's shared grin grin
Majority will spend it on charms so they knack people's wives.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ezmans: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I pity Tinubu gate this period.Remi already called them out for what they are Lazy street urchins.But they are lucky though, unlike Igbo food yoruba foods are easy to make.Just a bunch of whipped algae and a basket of atarodo and food is ready!

People wey no dey stockfish cook,how them go get solid brain.No wonder they have a village where "people don't think".
4 cups of water, 7 cubes of Terra Maggi,3time of toilet

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Hebert is Ikwerre
Jim is Ika

Mike Adenuga is Ijebu man, Ijebu are not Yoruba, they are from Sudan

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Ezmans:
4 cups of water, 7 cubes of Terra Maggi,3time of toilet

2 seed of tomatoes, half basket of atarodo,full basket of pepper, white Maggi and most importantly a empty custard bucket to offload the rest. grin grin

O boy shiit dey smell for this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

The Ikwerres have told you guys not to identify them as Igbos. We even have lot of threads on Nairaland where they told you guys.

Otondo read

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Mike Adenuga is Ijebu man, Ijebu are not Yoruba, they are from Sudan

Ijebu people hate being called Yoruba.Nothing pisses them off more.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo read

First of all, Ikwerre is not Igbo. They have made this clear even before the civil war and that was why some Igbo accused Ikwerre of sabotage during the war.

Second, in all efforts by the minorities in the former Eastern region to agitate for their own political, social and economic recognition and liberty in the Eastern region and Nigeria at large, Ikwerre participated fully: hence, the late Chief E. J. A. Oriji and others represented Ikwerre before and during most of the conferences set up to address the fears of the minority ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Third, in May 1963, Ikwerre people formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention to state that Ikwerre is a distinct ethnic group from any others in Nigeria.

Fourth, in the 1964/65 elections into the Federal House of Representatives, National Council of Nigeria and the Camerouns (NCNC) nominated an Igbo man named Mr. Eluguronu to represent Ikwerre in the House. Ikwerre rejected it and fielded young Nwobidike Nwanodi as an independent candidate and he won.

Fifth, Ikwerre's participation in all the movements for the creation of COR and later Rivers States clearly shows Ikwerre's rejection of been Igbo.

As copied.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:36am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Ijebu people hate being called Yoruba.Nothing pisses them off more.

Yes Ijebu that my mom is from are Igbo. Infact my Ijebu grandfather is Igbo and hate calling himself a Yoruba.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Cure your ignorant from Cambridge website

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-the-international-phonetic-association/article/ika-igbo/31F6B1E469936708591E4700BA91B8DF/core-reader

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:39am On Mar 31, 2020

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes Ijebu that my mom is from are Igbo. Infact my Ijebu grandfather is Igbo and hate calling himself a Yoruba.

I know many ijebus that hates associating with being yoruba.Infact I have a Femi frien from badagry that says he isn't yoruba undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:41am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Mike Adenuga is not Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I know many ijebus that hates associating with being yoruba.Infact I have a Femi frien from badagry that says he isn't yoruba undecided

Mr man, my mom is from Ijebu Igbo. I frequent my grandpa house frequently when I was still small and living in Nigeria.

I don’t have time for all this talk about Ijebu not being Yoruba. Because a Femi said he is not Yoruba is none of my business, if he likes he should claim Igbo or Fulani. That’s not my problem.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Mike Adenuga is not Yoruba

While Yoruba themselves sometimes trace their origin to the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Mr man, my mom is from Ijebu Igbo. I frequent my grandpa house frequently when I was still small and living in Nigeria.

I don’t have time for all this talk about Ijebu not being Yoruba. Because a Femi said he is not Yoruba is none of my business, if he likes he should claim Igbo or Fulani. That’s not my problem.

Clean your tears!
Speak for your damn self!Many ijebus hates associating with Yoruba and I was born,bred and do business in lagos.Mant ijebus no like being called Yoruba!Their language is a tad different in dialect of the language.Go look bush Oga!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Clean your tears!
Speak for your damn self!Many ijebus hates associating with Yoruba and I was born,bred and do business in lagos.Mant ijebus no like being called Yoruba!Their language is a tad different in dialect of the language.Go look bush Oga!

Yes they are Igbo. The Ijebus are all Igbo and their king is Obichukwu from Abakaliki.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes they are Igbo. The Ijebus are all Igbo and their king is Obichukwu from Abakaliki.

Ijebu traditional historians tend to stick to the migra­tion legend that the people migrated to their present territory from a region of Sudan called Waddai

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:54am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

There are neither both.
Let's respect their choice not to be referred as Yoruba.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Mike Adenuga and other grest sons of Ijebu land are not Yoruba grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebu traditional historians tend to stick to the migra­tion legend that the people migrated to their present territory from a region of Sudan called Waddai

Yoruba people themselves sometimes have the school of thought that they are from the Middle East.

Even we all know about Lamurudu legend and so on.

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:
Mike Adenuga and other grest sons of Ijebu land are not Yoruba grin grin

Yes Adebuga is from Abakaliki. His father is chukwuAdenuga from Nkalagu. You can see the shape of his head rhyme with that of Abakalikians.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun / Oyinbo Engineer Donates Blood To Victims Of Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa. PICS / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.