Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20660 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Forumobserver12(m): 3:01am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

Is Tony Elumelu and Sir.Emeka Offor not Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:03am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I know many ijebus that hates associating with being yoruba.Infact I have a Femi frien from badagry that says he isn't yoruba undecided

Ikwerres are not Igbos and Ika are not Igbos too. Stop laying claim to other distinct people.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yoruba people themselves sometimes have the school of thought that they are from the Middle East.

Even we all know about Lamurudu legend and so on.
Ijebus are from Waddia Sudan, your traditional rulers knows better not ignorant one like you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Ikwerres are not Igbos and Ika are not Igbos too. Stop laying claim to other distinct people.

grin grin grin

Lol.I don't give a flying Bleep about Ika,ikweree or whatever.

But know this, Ijebus are having identify crisis.They in the majority don't want to be called Yoruba.And I respect that so much.You should too

wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:12am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Lol.I don't give a flying Bleep about Ika,ikweree or whatever.

But know this, Ijebus are having identify crisis.They in the majority don't want to be called Yoruba.And I respect that so much.You should too

wink

Yes majority of Ijebu want to identify as Igbo. Obi of Onitsha did a meeting with Adenuga last year on how to re-integrate the Ijebus back to the Ndigbo fold.

Yes I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebus are from Waddia Sudan, your traditional rulers knows better not ignorant one like you

Yoruba themselves are from the Middle East.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yoruba themselves are from the Middle East.
I don't care to know where the lazy tribe came from, my point is on Ijebu people that migrated from Waddia Sudan, they are not Yoruba simple

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

I don't care to know where the lazy tribe came from, my point is on Ijebu people that migrated from Waddia Sudan, they are not Yoruba simple

My point is Ika and Ikwerre are not Igbos. Stop claiming their billionaires and stop behaving like grabbers.

Ikwerres even connived with the Ijaws to seize your properties in Port Harcourt after the civil war. They have told you countless times that they are not Igbo.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

My point is Ika and Ikwerre are not Igbos. Stop claiming their billionaires and stop behaving like grabbers.

Ikwerres even connived with the Ijaws to seize your properties in Port Harcourt after the civil war. They have told you countless times that they are not Igbo.

Yoruba should stop claiming Mike who is from Waddia Sudan

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yoruba should stop claiming Mike who is from Waddia Sudan

Yes Mike Adenuga is from South Sudan, his father is their king.

Have you accepted now that Ikwerre are not Igbo?

Have you accepted Ika are not Igbos too?

Why claiming other people billionaires? Why why why?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:35am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Jim Okechukwu Ovie is from Igbo same as Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu and Wigwe

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Why claiming other people billionaires? Why why why?
Stop stressing yourself on United Igbos they know their origin we collectively manage our investments stop hating grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

You mean Jim James Ovia? Agbor man of Ika tribe?

Stop claiming other people’s heritage. Because they have executive of Igbo origin in their banks mean nothing.

Even Dangote have a lot of southerners working at the top echelon of the company.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Jim ovia is from Agbor who traced their origin to Bini. A lot of people have the Ovia surname from Benin.

Stop laying claim to other people success. Hebert Wigwe is Ikwerre and they have told you countless times that they are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:46am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Stop claiming other people’s heritage. Because they have executive of Igbo origin in their banks mean nothing.

Even Dangote have a lot of southerners working at the top echelon of the company.
Please can you show me Benin man that answer Okechukwu?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:49am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Jim ovia is from Agbor who traced their origin to Bini. A lot of people have the Ovia surname from Benin.

Stop laying claim to other people success. Hebert Wigwe is Ikwerre and they have told you countless times that they are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 3:51am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please can you show me Benin man that answer Okechukwu?

I can show you Benin man that answer Ovia as surname and I can show you a local government in Edo state that is called Ovia local government.

They have Ovia North-East Local government.
They have Ovia South-West Local government.

Amaechi bears Rotimi, is he also Yoruba?
Oritsejafor bears Ayo, is he also Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 4:00am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

I can show you Benin man that answer Ovia as surname and I can show you a local government in Edo state that is called Ovia local government.

End of discussion grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 4:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your attachment stated that Ika people can be extended to Edo state too.

So what are you even dragging? For every one attachment that you have that links them to Igbo, I have other attachments that links them to bini.

Stop claiming them as yours!

grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 4:00am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Ijebus are migrants from Waddia Sudan

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 4:02am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

grin grin grin

Yorubas should stop claiming Waddia migrants

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 4:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebus are migrants from Waddia Sudan

Yes they are from South Sudan. Adenuga father is the king of South Sudan and he always perform Christmas at his father home in upper Waddia Sudan.

Stop claiming Jim Ovia and Hebert Wigwe. They are Ika and Ikwerre.

Respect other people dignity and stop trying to claim everybody.

They gave you the red card by seizing your properties after the civil war in Port-Harcourt. They even registered their distinct tribe name in the constitutional conference.

Stop behaving like grabbers, leave them alone.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes they are from South Sudan. Adenuga father is the king of South Sudan and he always perform Christmas at his father home in upper Waddia Sudan.

Stop claiming Jim Ovia and Hebert Wigwe. They are Ika and Ikwerre.

Respect other people dignity and stop trying to claim everybody.

They gave you the red card by seizing your properties after the civil war in Port-Harcourt. They even registered their distinct tribe name in the constitutional conference.

Stop behaving like grabbers, leave them alone.

grin grin grin
Yorubas should stop claiming Ijebus who are Waddia migrants from Sudan

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yorubas should stop claiming Ijebus who are Waddia migrants from Sudan

I already said Adenuga dad is from Sudan and he is a prince from the royal line. His mother married the last king of South Sudan before the war of division and his second nationality is Sudan. You can see the shape of his head look like that of a Sudanese. grin grin

Stop claiming Ika and Ikwerre. You have been busted!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

I already said Adenuga dad is from Sudan and he is a prince from the royal line. His mother married the last king of South Sudan before the war of division and his second nationality is Sudan. You can see the shape of his head look like that of a Sudanese.

Stop claiming Ika and Ikwerre. You have been busted!
Ijebus are Sudanese grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebus are Sudanese grin grin

Yes they are Sudanese. Their head shape looks like this Sudanese guy below grin grin

Have you agreed that Hebert Wigwe and Jim Ovia are Ikwerre and Ika and that they have nothing to do with the Igbos?

Bini can lay claim to Ovia because they have their origin traced to the place. Ikwerre already gave you red card since!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 4:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Well Anambralstson I wan go sleep.

Parting gift, stop claiming other people heritage.

Goodnight and Jah bless!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by blingxx(m): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You don't tell someone how to spend their money.
Whether they contribute or not... shouldn't bother anyone.

This is the only reasonable comment you could give undecided
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MetaPhysical: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Are Ibos starting to claim Ovia too? Haba! Make them kuku claim Akiolu join now. Eleko na Iboman from Ihiefite in Anambara. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MetaPhysical: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes they are Sudanese. Their head shape looks like this Sudanese guy below grin grin

Have you agreed that Hebert Wigwe and Jim Ovia are Ikwerre and Ika and that they have nothing to do with the Igbos?

Bini can lay claim to Ovia because they have their origin traced to the place. Ikwerre already gave you red card since!

It has never been disputed that various Yoruba groups migrated at different periods but we are one race. Awujale said Ijebus are from Waddai, we have Yoruba from Mecca, from Canaan, from Egypt, from Yemen....even as far away as Oman.

Britain colonized America. Is every white man in America a British? No! You have settlements populated by Dutch, others by Polish, you have Irish, German, French, Spanish......but they are all Europeans!

There is no such tie-link between Ikwerre or Ika and Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by orisa37: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

What about the Miyetti Allah FH? They should contribute too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry / Ifeanyi Okowa Votes In Delta (photo) / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.