Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49144 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol nope.
OK..+233558408645. Can we chat on telegram?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Cijo: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

Use your head before person use an for you.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Cijo: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.

You have said it all my guy. "If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you"something like that is happening in my relationship now.at first you be like is( ok) when you can't take it anymore and tells her to stop, my man you don enter oh.that's 1 of the mistakes I made today in my relationship and is still hurting me.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by AfroKnight: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Cijo:

You have said it all my guy. "If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you"something like that is happening in my relationship now.at first you be like is( ok) when you can't take it anymore and tells her to stop, my man you don enter oh.that's 1 of the mistakes I made today in my relationship and is still hurting me.

Man, I understand. You have to take a few minutes to reflect on your relationship and decide if it is toxic or not. If you determine that it’s toxic, you know what to do. No man deserves to be stuck with a babe that is an unrepentant manipulator.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Youngpo413: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.
she may be the one that cheated and got dumped,fear women!
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by vladoz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Yes. Even a virgin with ex will still communicate with her ex if they've said sweet words to each other but it will not likely go beyond that. But a note of warning; if they have done things together (other than all the way sex), she will likely be curious to want to go all the way now that she's open just to compare his method with yours; scientifically of course. She will always imagine what it is she missed.
Hmmm... interesting
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
You want to marry her because her family is rich ba?
You never see chumchin
where exactly did I mentioned their family is rich?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Anonime1105(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.

Guy you are being played, that's the simple truth.
Accept it or not it doesn't change the fact that once she gets over whatever the guy did to her she would go back to him leaving you broken!

Mr Man use your Head
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Honestly, there are some exes that would still wants to keep the communication even when you both are no longer dating. But if she truly respects and loves you, she would cut all communication with an ex. For a lady to still communicate with her ex all the time, she still loves him. Be strong and let go.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by humblemikel(f): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
THE REASON I REALLY WANT TO MARRY HER IS BECAUSE OF HER FAMILY. I KNOW HER SISTER AND THE HUSBAND, THEY ARE VERY KIND, SO THAT'S WHY I AM INTERESTED IN MARRYING THIS GIRL.

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE[/QUOTE]

Is this enough reason why someone wants to marry another??
No wonder there's a lot of divorce in the increase lately.
Just Wow
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by prettyaura: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by SHOCK7(m): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.
I so commend you for this, I wish i had 'ur virtue

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by oazeez1991(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
hennylove:
He came just when I was made to end a relationship based on tribal difference and he met my parents requirement that from my place, I think I wasn't myself that time and I accepted his proposal but over ten years now am like trapped without true feelings for him. My feelings for my ex is still there though I promised never to cheat.

He (ur hubby) was just a REBOUND in dis case. Biko, 10yrs gone, still yet, u cudn't stil get 2 love him! Dat's so absorb.

I use 2 hear pple say, wen u marry sm1 u don't love b4 marriage, one can olwez love dem or learn 2, in marriage, but ur case just gave me a rethink ova such conception.

Ol in ol, keep maintainin ur stance of neva goin back 2 ur place of vomit (ur ex) nor resolve 2 cheat, as it wud only complicate issue d more.

Ur case gv me a new perception on marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Gay And Depressed. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.