Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49157 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by KingAzubuike(f): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
She's not your girlfriend, there's what we call rebound relationship and you were a victim.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kapasky80: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
. Guy its too early for you to jealous about this girl. Just relax ur brain and body for a while, do things that will encourage and attract her from u than any other person

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by tellwisdom: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Shoot her if u have a gun
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by luluman: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
awwfar:
in other words..u be evening news paper... grin cheesy
And I go advice u to free her for the ex Sha
You still cannot put your brain to work after he tried to help you?

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

Hey y’all nairalanders come and look at this guy..

He said he has gone past sex, he’s not interested in pvssy, he just needs a wife...

aimuan......are u sure the engine room is working

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by marshmonii: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
... When your yet to pay her dowrey, you don't own her yet
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by friendl: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oga give yourself brain ,besides that b.....h no get regards for you
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kenmatt(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
You don't even have a cogent reason you want to marry her, just because you know her people. They are "good people"

You sound like a Child. Pls I am sorry if I got you mad.

Wait a minute...

All these my girlfriend did this my girlfriend did that that has been trending on Nairaland these days, are they all after effect of the sit at home?

But this should be stored in all of you guys mind; "If you're afraid of being hurt, please don't love".

4 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Otunba2004(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice
just 3weeks old relationship you wanted to kill yourself,oga park well joor let us see front just listen to yourself marry the lady you just met 3months ago and started relationship 3weeks ago,that is why we have broken home all over the country people like you cause it.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kwecheeh100: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto[/quote] ma night!
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kwecheeh100: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto[/quote] ma niggah
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Ishitinyourlife: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
You stopped making sense when you said you were not interested in sex
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by scoundrel(f): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
If she still speaks with her ex, why are you there? Did you go on your knees and beg for a relationship? It’s obvious you’re afraid to lose her hence tolerating this excess and asking strangers here for advice to remedy the situation. Show her you can do without her presence by giving her space. If you don’t know what that means I’m advising you to tell her you’re unsure where the relationship is heading and will choose to stay on your own. If done right you may start enjoying the singlehood and come here to update us on how life is better without headaches. She may later give herself sense and come back a new leaf, but it is only a matter of time before her old habits resurface.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Unrated900(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
You people and all this your story about my girl friend my girl friend is this and that won’t kill us

We have issue at hand to handle in Nigeria

Quovikk 1 9 birus is out there you are here talking about a girl.

Your gal friend you are about to marry is speaking with her ex

Don’t you already suppose to know and note that

That’s not a wife material but a bleep mate

Mr man go and make money.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by stanliwise(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
what is the deal in this smash TOTO one more time Except one is starving of food that is when he will go and eat ekunje
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by deltateam: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Have they quoted Okafu law?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
She still love the ex....Let her be
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by stanliwise(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Unrated900:
You people and all this your story about my girl friend my girl friend is this and that won’t kill us

We have issue at hand to handle in Nigeria

Quovikk 1 9 birus is out there you are here talking about a girl.

Your gal friend you are about to marry is speaking with her ex

Don’t you already suppose to know and note that

That’s not a wife material but a bleep mate

Mr man go and make money.

Real MVP grin grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Blaze212: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]I know of a lawa called Okafor's law��

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Ghworld: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dammmmn nigaar is the reason why I signed up here. Love from ghana guys
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by jericco1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
She still be smashing him behind closed doors embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by RaptObserver: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
You too call Ur ex.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by styless(f): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
hmm

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Blaze212: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]I know of a law called Okafor's law��
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Badgers14: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

You berra get in there before it is too late.. her in there and lay claim of the territory...make your mark..

Otherwise the girl go they use you they play play.... Las Las, collect your share and clean mouth for ground grin grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by deltateam: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice

You are not yet mature for marriage.
Your reason for marriage is very shallow.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Egoveen: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
OP BIKO THE MATTER AT HAND NOW IS CORONAVIRUS NOT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND.....MTCHEWWWWWWW.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Unrated900(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
scoundrel:
If she still speaks with her ex, why are you there? Did you go on your knees and beg for a relationship? It’s obvious you’re afraid to lose her hence tolerating this excess and asking strangers here for advice to remedy the situation. Show her you can do without her presence by giving her space. If you don’t know what that means I’m advising you to tell her you’re unsure where the relationship is heading and will choose to stay on your own. If done right you may start enjoying the singlehood and come here to update us on how life is better without headaches. She may later give herself sense and come back a new leaf, but it is only a matter of time before her old habits resurface.

My sister you are too much don’t mind that guy we have issue or quovikk 1 9 birus out there he is talking about gal friend here...

Don’t mind him,nevertheless nice comment you must be a blunt lady
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by openmine(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

grin

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Geekamon(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
I would want to talk with you privately. Kindly reply my mail
aimuan:
I think that will be the best for me now..I may go back there to search for one..Thanks bro.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by victorjoe(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:

This is exactly why she is talking to her ex irrespective of whatever she tells you or whatever you want to believe.

So kukuma just leave her now to avoid heart break in future. Already you sound too emotional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay And Depressed. / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.