Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49147 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by adabaraabdul: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
I wanted to comment but with ur comment no need
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by WickedProducer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Give her SEX that is what she wants, her EX gives her at will, no wonder she never want to let the D. go
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
U dont need to b told.Ex fvckin ur gal
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ZooOga: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Simp trophy of the day. grin

Pls keep 'em coming FP Oga-Mod wink
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Ghokes(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.

You are legendary

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
there are chances she we go back to him !truth is she doesn't love you she's still in love with her ex .so fix urself fast bro.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Finemanas(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2020
I suggest u open up to her and let her know that calling her ex passionately is really bordering you and she should stop. If she refuses to. Then I suggest you move on bro I know it's not that easy to move on, but I bet you moving on is really worth it

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kizzygentle: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2020
ProdigalSaviour:
Use your Google...But am sure once a cultist is always a cultist...and once a soldier is always a soldier...for clarification use ya Google. .It's clearer lol
Thanks
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by PrinzEleju: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with [b]TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.
You are the worse that has ever happened to Nigeria after the 1914 amalgamation

[/quote]
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by PrinzEleju: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..[/quote]
Oni yeye omo mi e,o de ponu gan,afokun gbemu omo.
No wonder her ex dey smash her.Girls don't love anyone who pity them,they are like that.
Ode oshi
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Candoit: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2020
hennylove:
Please know that you are not marrying her family but her so if she is not into you then you better leave her
. My husband married me based on my family knowing fully well that I was not into him and the truth is we are just married with no true feelings. And still in it because of family

So sorry my sister. But why did you still accept to marry him if it was that bad?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by pmxpo(m): 12:51am On Apr 03, 2020
She is talking to her ex because you are not giving her what she wants. Probably she is considering her ex on the basis of what she is missing. Up your game bro...
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by kpajie1: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2020
ure very funny.make i tell girl or boy friend no be one partner get .when i reach ure turn.u chop ok.olodo are u a virgin.go sit down joo
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Danobb: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol, u better move on because she is still in love with d ex, and they will soon fix their problem. Even if u know her entire generation, Love is so powerful, so pls save urself d stress and make d choice easier for her. There are other good girls out there; u just need to keep ur heart open and d right person will become available.
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by vivypretty(f): 1:15am On Apr 03, 2020
macho44:
Me sef ayam doing like him na. Oya hype me make my head swell small grin
lol. keep up the good work, emphasis on 'good'

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by sencekompis: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

confirmed olsoshi ni e ooo walai talai bilaihaa, TO JESUS CHRIST
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by sencekompis: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2020
O!! WA OK RARA! forget it. u be subtraction abi??
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by GregJames(m): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

Return back to Jehovah and marry a sister that loves him. All this girl that don’t fear Jehovah doesn’t care. If you marry them , they will sleep outside. This your gf is showing you what to expect if you marry anyone that doesn’t fear Jehovah

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Politicalman: 1:55am On Apr 03, 2020
U better end that relationship now before you become the victim of heartbreak. Rubbish.

Please I need advice[/quote]
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by JubiOmeiza(m): 2:03am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

Oga u lost...U dunno ur direction.
Its the Toto that u not interested that
got her so attached to her Ex.

If u like give woman billion, if u no shine her kpekus, she fit giv
ur gate man shine. women no dey joke wit dick
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Taraseun: 2:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Bro, just free her...almost all of our ladies dis days wants to furnicate whether u like it or nt.if u don't give them well they will look for it outside.. Wise up pls
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by MrSly(m): 3:32am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
That is where the problem lies, difference in ideology. If you want a stable life always deal with those who believe what you believe. She had probably dated her ex who most probably did not spare her pvnny. Due to personal reason and interest they broke up but the new guy has different orientation which make her lack some thrills(sex) in her new relationship, a mishap that always reminds her and endear her to the ex. If you are celibate date a celibate that way you will have nothing to fear. My candid advice.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by mascotafltd: 3:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Bros that is the fact they have told you,now is left for you to take a drastic decision,either to let her go or play the same game with her proposed by our councillors above, this is the bitter truth no woman will easily forget good Dick that gave her good sex,if you want to win your Dick have to be better than her Ex.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by instinct57vm(m): 4:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Believe this kind of girl at your own risk. They make broad day light lies look like its nothing. Just be sleeping with her jare since she no get sense. She’s not leaving her ex for three reasons:
1. Sex still dey hungry her
2. Financial GAIN!
3. Repeat 1 and 2 as many times as possible.

If na marriage you want, she’s clearly unfit! Still early days in your relationship but the fact that they speak regularly is red flag! Girls that are ready to move on wouldn’t take such calls again, na only message with no response the guy go dey send.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by instinct57vm(m): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Excellent write up BUT please she cannot talk to her ex at all at least not for now! Limit the talk is not even an option! Girls that really want to move on cuts the line of communication till the new relationship gets bearing and the reason for this is so that emotions doesn’t set in again!

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by instinct57vm(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2020
I disagree. Not all, partly depending on circumstances leading to the breakup.
Women who means business of settling stay clear of such.
They know what’s at stake except the one dem swear for from village!
At least not at the early stage of their relationship.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2020
21sailor:

We're u Disfellowshiped?
No bro,I was never disfelowship..it's a long story anyway
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2020
biggy26:

Nice to hear you are disciplined bro. But just want to know how and why you left JW?
Hmm,long story bro.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2020
scoundrel:
If she still speaks with her ex, why are you there? Did you go on your knees and beg for a relationship? It’s obvious you’re afraid to lose her hence tolerating this excess and asking strangers here for advice to remedy the situation. Show her you can do without her presence by giving her space. If you don’t know what that means I’m advising you to tell her you’re unsure where the relationship is heading and will choose to stay on your own. If done right you may start enjoying the singlehood and come here to update us on how life is better without headaches. She may later give herself sense and come back a new leaf, but it is only a matter of time before her old habits resurface.
Thanks for the valid point you raised.But sincerely I am never afraid of losing her,never..
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aleeyus(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2020
hennylove:
Please know that you are not marrying her family but her so if she is not into you then you better leave her
. My husband married me based on my family knowing fully well that I was not into him and the truth is we are just married with no true feelings. And still in it because of family
My sister, please be strong and let that bad feelings go.
I feel ur pain.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by smarttm: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:

My advice is since it doesn't move you,and the girl in question has tested it with her 'EX' just allow them to be having it together till after marriage....
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by scoundrel(f): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2020
aimuan:
Thanks for the valid point you raised.But sincerely I am never afraid of losing her,never..
Back in the day a guy told me he was happy being nothing more than a friend. I could tell he was lying because his actions repeatedly proved that he wanted something more. His senses cleared not too long after when he broke down then decided to call things off. I won’t lie it pained me to watch a friend leave me, but I preferred losing him as a friend than settle into a romantic relationship. We reconnected twelve years later. It was only then he summoned the courage to tell me the truth about what he felt. I gave him a chance because he changed totally for the better, but things didn’t work out in the end.

Where am I going with this story? It is easy to say you can walk away, and you don’t need her. We all know talk is cheap; actions are what matter the most. If you’re not afraid to lose her and she keeps calling her ex whenever you two are around, then it’s obvious she’ll cherish and respect you more as an ex than what you guys have now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Gay And Depressed. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.