Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106150 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dearlord:

lol, curiously waiting for the good news

You are a demon. Am i the girls that turned you to a wizard
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by fof1: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

"come visit me " is their national anthem grin
I hate that word with passion!! No wonder ladies do scam them of transport fare without showing face grin

That's ur trade mark. D Deceits of LUCIFER.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
insanity is the norm. God help us.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just make him take that insult back.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by idonhammer: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
How can you know if they are more romantic than than the whites when you gree die not to visit them..You need to visit first and see what will be the outcome.

Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by IME1: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
It saddens me I share a forum with someone that wants to kill or hurt herself over Internet insult
And sadder that the person who did the insulting is too proud to take it back and doesn't care that he insulted someone who seems fragile, and
Saddest is the person above that cannot wait for the good news? What good news that she cut herself or that these 2 people are also playing their script

Haba

I truly celebrate Jeremy and the lovely girl, their story truly rocks, so beautiful. What a way to end March
God bless us and bless April
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by GreatResearcher1: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:
Just make him take that insult back.
Use knife please
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Use knife please

I will. Thanks.

Hope your mom and your siblings and your daughters or future daughters are proud of you.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by GreatResearcher1: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
IME1:
It saddens me I share a forum with someone that wants to kill or hurt herself over Internet insult
And sadder that the person who did the insulting is too proud to take it back and doesn't care that he insulted someone who seems fragile, and
Saddest is the person above that cannot wait for the good news? What good news that she cut herself or that these 2 people are also playing their script

Haba

I truly celebrate Jeremy and the lovely girl, their story truly rocks, so beautiful. What a way to end March
God bless us and bless April
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Openbusiness: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

Justmake him take it back. Please.
I take it back on his behalf. You might not be the curviest girl in the world, but you're definitely not shapeless. That's the truth. Excuse his choice of words, na Buhari quarantine dey may everybody dey para mood. Me sef dey vex dis afternoon, I call one geh a fluffy elephant today, she call me a **********. But na she still gimme food chop later grin. Na insult we dey take lively ourselves this Buhari quarantine, nothing personal, nothing serious, na play people dey play.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Warmaterial(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Naija girls no even deserve love
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by GreatResearcher1: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

I will. Thanks.

Hope your mom and your siblings and your daughters or future daughters are proud of you.
The sight of blood gives me joy. I wanna see ya blood flow
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

I take it back on his behalf. You might not be the curviest girl in the world, but you're definitely not shapeless. That's the truth. Excuse his choice of words, na Buhari quarantine dey may everybody dey para mood. Me sef dey vex dis afternoon, I call one geh a fluffy elephant today, she call me a **********. But na she still gimme food chop later grin. Na insult we dey take lively ourselves this Buhari quarantine, nothing personal, nothing serious, na play people dey play.

But what was wrong with posting on my profile? Must he come at me and insult me? If i die he would continue living hid life like a stone. No single compassion. I have a mother and father and siblings and someone came at me, i am not dating him or anything, he just came at me. I must feel miserable because i am not his type, he must let me know. Pettyprincess who he put against me to insult me is not my enemy. I don't know why he did it.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by IME1: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]

Ee! u cancel out my celebration of Jeremy and Tori cheesy
Even my happy new month grin grin grin

See wetin covid don cause, shior

Sleep na
Na new month we don enter oh

Don't cancel a part of your destiny by silly actions oh

Listen to the words of GreatMinds researched by reserchers cool
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
The sight of blood gives me joy. I wanna see ya blood flow

My blood? What did i do to you?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by GreatResearcher1: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2020
IME1:

Ee! u cancel out my celebration of Jeremy and Tori cheesy
Even my happy new month grin grin grin

See wetin covid don cause, shior

Sleep na
Na new month we don enter oh

Don't cancel a part of your destiny by silly actions oh

Listen to the words of GreatMinds researched by reserchers cool
I am the great researcher
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.

Says the Lady that'll ask for recharge cards and gift before even been asked out.

Is there anything new with you girls sad ??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by GreatResearcher1: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

But what was wrong with posting on my profile? Must he come at me and insult me? If i die he would continue living hid life like a stone. No single compassion. I have a mother and father and siblings and someone came at me, i am not dating him or anything, he just came at me. I must feel miserable because i am not his type, he must let me know. Pettyprincess who he put against me to insult me is not my enemy. I don't know why he did it.
I "cum on you" not "come at you".
Edit your post and correct yourself
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by cotzywitzy(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2020
At first their love story go sweet. An divorce them dey use spoil everything .mtcheew

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2020
To do all this...first you need to have a NATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Gabzzz(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

When will you visit me?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

Na to marry white oyinbo girls sure pass. All this 9ja girls don cast. Dia heart don turn stone, love means nufin to dem. Na only to do runs dem sabi grin

At the end na one unserios dude for getto go give them belle
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by IMO01: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.

Hold on before you start talking about Nigerian men.

I like your profile

The age of Aquarius. I don't believe that we have entered that age though
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmmm.... this is sweet... kiss
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Openbusiness: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

Do you know him at all? As in, have you ever met or seen before?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by mascot009: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Naija girls will ask for recharge card to subscribe with before they FaceTime with you. Shiooorrr
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kunletexs: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2020
That white ladies for you not Nigerian girls that are forming hard to get
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ayubaossy(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2020
coolcute
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

Do you know him at all? As in, have you ever met or seen before?

Never.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Sugar97:
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry

drone for where. its not allowed in Nigeria at all. anyone sees with one will be arrested

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.