Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106134 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bluntboy cheesy cheesy
We are no longer dating.
We broke up last year.

When?

When I have already told my friends that Abia is where we are heading.

I have even learnt a lot about Abia state, including all the Local Governments, and their chairmen and councilors. I even know the population of the state, including the fertility rate of the women, because I want 3 children (3 girls). I have made three friends from Abia.

I have already taken note of all the materials that I have been advised to anticipate for the bride price.

So, I am only waiting for you to be ready cheesy

So that me and my friends can paint Abia red.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
konkonbilo:
See how simple things went, if na naija the ladies will always make it complicated..
they'll say..
my gas is finished...
i'm hungry...
No data...
I need a new phone...
buy me credit..
and ruin the whole moment grin

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Administration1: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Sugar97:
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry
I got drones and beards, but that's not what you want, it's money you want. So stick to your banker boyfriend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

When?

When I have already told my friends that Abia is where we are heading.

I have even learnt a lot about Abia state, including all the Local Governments, and their chairmen and councilors. I even know the population of the state, including the fertility rate of the women, because I want 3 children (3 girls). I have made three friends from Abia.

I have already taken note of all the materials that I have been advised to anticipate for the bride :-Xprice.

So, I am only waiting for you to be ready cheesy

So that me and my friends can paint Abia red.
This one serious oo shocked fertility rate what? lipsrsealed
But I want a small wedding na sad.
Let us visit Ikoyi registry instead leave Abia state alone
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by uchman(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

We have better men than Jeremy here in Nigeria, but there are factors that are in play to restrain such creativity.

Even with bubble bags and drones, how many girls have such great sense of humor as Tori?

I know there are, but try holding a brilliant conversation with some girls, and the "KK" will just piss you off. When the brain power is lacking, and you are a creative guy, it doesn't take long to lose interest in the convo, and to lose interest in any such attempts to be creative with Nigerian girls.

Imagine there were bubble bags and drones, the creative guy would still need a girl with a great sense of humor to interpret the gesture rather than misinterpret it like some of our girls might do.

Write and read a great poem to a girl like Tori on her birthday, and she would most certainly give you that beautiful reassuring smile. But read same poem to a Nigerian girl, and she might not be able to hide her disappointment as she would rather you gave a "real" gift.

You are right brother

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
kneehighbootz:

The anger you nairaland guys have against rich guys sha, lmao!!!
Is poverty a virtue? na wa oosmiley
lol so you think I'm poor? cheesy. It's not my fault your slow little brain failed to comprehend what I wrote up there. Please don't mention me again I bet you're one of them fish brained ladies

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Aturitoroman: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Make i go try this thing grin
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
This one serious oo shocked fertility rate what? lipsrsealed But I want a small wedding na sad. Let us visit Ikoyi registry instead leave Abia state alone
Your wish is my command cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your wish is my command cheesy
kiss kiss
Why 3 girls though
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
I guess materialistic girls give rise to playboys and fvck boys, Naija love story grin
that's the point I was trying to make and some dumb head over used girl kneehighbootz or whateva quoted me spilling trash.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I said 'money alone' I nor go gree.
You can't be showing me material things in your pocket and not show me substance in your head and heart. Be creative have a lot to offee other than money and I will be wowed cheesy
you're smart. Not like the dumb knucklehead kneehighbootz. I hope your not friends with her
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Guys should be about more than sex and ladies should be about more than money. Nigerian men should value their women, and the women should value their men. Never think your people aren't worth a good treatment.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Oyinbos don't have a stick up their asses... They really chill people.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Semperty:
that's the point I was trying to make and some dumb head over used girl kneehighbootz or whateva quoted me spilling trash.
ladies don't know that it is girls and ladies that dictate how dating/relationship goes.

Over time, as guys notice that majority of girls have become materialistic and vane, they have no other option but to device means to maneuver, which led most Nigerian guys to turn to playboys who use all manner of tactics to get girls, and once they succeed in bedding her, they flee to the next girl.....but if most ladies were real and looking for true friendship and are friendly to guys irrespective of their financial status, you will hardly see guys trying to use money to lure girls or playing girls up and down.

Most guys become playboys dating too many girls as a way of avoiding commitment with one girl that will start demanding lots of money and financial favors from them.

15 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
some of the guys complaining might even be comfortable or rich in Naija standard, but take it from me, even the rich guys know why ladies like them, we aren't dumb na, so Internet forums are a great place to whine and complain small na,abeg free our nairaland alfa males, they are the reason Nairaland is interesting, we love them like that grin grin
no mind the knucklehead. Thing is I'm no online alpha male, I'm a neutral, I see and judge things from both sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
ladies don't know that it is girls and ladies that dictate how dating/relationship goes.

Over time, as guys notice that majority of girls have become materialistic and vane, they have no other option but to device means to maneuver, which led most Nigerian guys to turn to playboys who use all manner of tactics to get girls, and once they succeed in bedding her, they flee to the next girl.....but if most ladies were real and looking for true friendship and are friendly to guys irrespective of their financial status, you will hardly see guys trying to use money to lure girls or playing girls up and down.

Most guys become playboys dating too many girls as a way of avoiding commitment with one girl that will start demanding lots of money and financial favors from them.
bro you too wise jor. Na people like you I dey roll with cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
konkonbilo:
See how simple things went, if na naija the ladies will always make it complicated..
When you men here think with your Instruments, what do u expect. But see that guy simply wanna know d lady. This one visit a guy for the first time and he's all over u.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by maak400: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Our girls here only do fake love to exploit guys pockets cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Hey folk, don't get too carried away, this treatment is not meant for our girls!..

You know them well grin
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Semperty:
no mind the knucklehead. Thing is I'm no online alpha male, I'm a neutral, I see and judge things from both sides.
me na number 1 Nairaland resident alfa male oh shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
me na number 1 Nairaland resident alfa male oh shocked shocked

ehh no wahala. Every where good cool
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Victornezzar: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Tallesty1:
Learn kor.

I am not learning anything oga, once this coronavirus is over.

I will continue my business as usual.

Leave home in the morning, return in the night.

Eat nice food, watch movies, take my bath, press phone and then sleep.

On Sunday, I will clean my house and environment. Do laundry and cook stew and soups.

The circle will continue until I get a wife.

Then when I return from work, I will go straight to shower, come out and ask Mama Chi what she and her children chop remain for me.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by efembaba(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Which kind yeye love is this? U met somebody randomly d first time on d roof. Immediately love Story has started.. U don't know her or where she came from.. Little wonder their marriages are like chicken relationship... Unbridled silly emotions everywhere
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by timbs001(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2020
efembaba:
Which kind yeye love is this? U met somebody randomly d first time on d roof. Immediately love Story has started.. U don't know her or where she came from.. Little wonder their marriages are like chicken relationship... Unbridled silly emotions everywhere
Take it easy bro and enjoy the story smiley
It's a date and means they will get to know each other better. Doesn't mean it will end in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Farki: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2020
This is the real definition of a long distance relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Claps
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by blacq2009(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sugar97:
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry
This could be us. But you never got quarantined nor climbed a roof top. Hiss. :'

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by just4fun(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is Beautiful.
Making Life so simple .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sanchez01: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
kalvoken:
Oyibo and Love.

Down here, every girl see dating as a hustle.
This meme! grin
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
joshboo:

I have both love smiley smiley smiley smiley

Awwwn... Oya time to send ur drone with a note smiley
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
blacq2009:

This could be us. But you never got quarantined nor climbed a roof top. Hiss. :'

Yen yen yen tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.