Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106137 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Kampack: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Sugar97:
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry

And you wouldn't appreciate a bouquet of roses, but would rather I wired you the monetary equivalent - in addition to your T-fare, and of course some money for recharge cards! undecided

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by shortgun(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Scripted....if you know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Kampack:

And you wouldn't appreciate a bouquet of roses, but would rather I wired you the monetary equivalent - in addition to your T-fare, and of course some money for recharge cards! undecided

LMAO. Chill, let's talk about a bouquet of roses when you have a drone and a beard wink

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Waoooh what an interesting story board.

Some police in a country I know would have burst the blowblow and drag him out just the same way they destroyed someone beer parlor and shop.
Everyone is mad in the country I'm talking about...
Happy Quarantine Lagosians

23 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by johncallidon(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
mascot87:
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them
Lolls. very true and funny too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Curious07: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy

Sugar97:
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by TheChameleon: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Hey folk, don't get too carried away, this treatment is not meant for our girls!..

"Send me recharge cards" would end the romance grin

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2020
You guys here should shut it.

If it were to be Nigeria, the text that accompanied the drone is “why are you dancing alone, come to my house” angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Homeatbest: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

Chop me or I chop you first syndrom.. both faults though.

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sisisioge: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Groovy! This is a nice story to wake up to kiss

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Tori is gorgeous and has a beautiful smile. My kind of woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by HMarshal(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
kalvoken:
Oyibo and Love.

Down here, every girl see dating as a hustle.

Legit

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by joshboo(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Sugar97:

I have both love smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by AhlexOfficial(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

"Send me recharge cards" would end the romance grin
Lol...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2020
mascot87:
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them
True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2020
mascot87:
Now this is what I call "Romantic"
I guess we Nigerian guys have a lot to learn from the white dudes to make the lady that deserves our special treatment special.

Following oga Explorer
Learn kor.

I am not learning anything oga, once this coronavirus is over.

I will continue my business as usual.

Leave home in the morning, return in the night.

Eat nice food, watch movies, take my bath, press phone and then sleep.

On Sunday, I will clean my house and environment. Do laundry and cook stew and soups.

The circle will continue until I get a wife.

Then when I return from work, I will go straight to shower, come out and ask Mama Chi what she and her children chop remain for me.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Rproxy88(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Guy nor come finish my life with laughter this morning

Tallesty1:
Learn kor.

I am not learning anything oga, once this coronavirus is over.

I will continue my business as usual.

Leave home in the morning, return in the night.

Eat nice food, watch movies, take my bath, press phone and then sleep.

On Sunday, I will clean my house and environment. Do laundry and cook soups.

The circle will continue until I get a wife.

Then when I return from work, I will go straight to shower, come and out ask Mama Chi what she and her children chop remain for me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.
the average naija guy that'll want to do this you'll never give him a chance because you're looking for a rich bad boy with a nice car who isn't romantic and will use every opportunity to break your heart and thereafter you label all Nigerian guys 'scum'

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Sadly, it can't work here

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by toutlemonde: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

Lol. Maybe if you could pull off a crazy stunt like "dancing on a rooftop"

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Semperty:
the average naija guy that'll want to do this you'll never give him a chance because you're looking for a rich bad boy with a nice car who isn't romantic and will use every opportunity to break your heart and thereafter you label all Nigerian guys 'scum'
Not me.I don't like bad boys.And you cannot toast me with money because thankfully I am not lacking in that area.If you think you can toast me with money alone then you are empty undecided.T hat is how I view such men empty barrels with only money to offer they don't catch my fancy

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not me.I don't like bad boys.And you cannot toast me with money because thankfully I am not lacking in that area.If you think you can toast me with money alone then you are empty undecided.T hat is how I view such men empty barrels with only money to offer they don't catch my fancy
ok. Sweetie

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Don't be naive

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by simplepee(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Not our boys. It is always ''when are you visiting?''. "Please I'm lonely".

They are ALWAYS h0rny.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Everything go scatter within 5min if na naija

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2020
simplepee:

They are ALWAYS Hot.
and not our money hungry girls.. its always: I want to do my hair, send me airtime, I am hungry, buy me a new phone..
You lot see relationships as the next cash milking opportunity

60 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,

Kpele, quick recovery dear!!!

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Hahahaha but I advised beautiful Nigerian ladies with sexy buttocks that this is the best time to find love online and guess what They got angry, maybe because most of them have flat buttocks cry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Money is always involved, what a feminists!!!

18 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
simplepee:

They are ALWAYS h0rny.
I guess materialistic girls give rise to playboys and fvck boys, Naija love story grin

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
BabbanBura:

Money is always involved, what a feminists!!!
I said 'money alone' I nor go gree.
You can't be showing me material things in your pocket and not show me substance in your head and heart.Be creative have a lot to offee other than money and I will be wowed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

we caught you red handed; "money alone" = money must be involved plus other things, naija alfa males have been justified grin grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.