Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? (64756 Views)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Kolping: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:
I'm worried at the rate at which western countries are evaluating their citizens from Nigeria.

Last week France evacuated her citizens from Nigeria.

Yesterday Israel evacuated their citizens.

The same yesterday a chartered flight arrived to Evacuate American citizens out of Nigeria?

Germany is planning to evacuate all of her citizens out of Nigeria within the next few days.

You may call me alarmist if you like but I suspect that these western countries must have seen that there's a great danger ahead. They know that we can't handle what's coming. If this virus gets to the rural areas it's gonna be a TSUNAMI. May God help us

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Most Western countries are repatriating the citizens from EVERYWHERE...
The policy of the USG is to organize flights for citizens who want to return from abroad, and thousands have returned from Europe.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11291209_cymera20200331200046_jpeg95f733e305fd1f802e5699b852c0500d
>
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by vineyardfarms: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:
I'm worried at the rate at which western countries are evaluating their citizens from Nigeria.

The same yesterday a chartered flight arrived to Evacuate American citizens out of Nigeria?

Germany is planning to evacuate all of her citizens out of Nigeria within the next few days.

You may call me alarmist if you like but I suspect that these western countries must have seen that there's a great danger ahead. They know that we can't handle what's coming. If this virus gets to the rural areas it's gonna be a TSUNAMI. May God help us
God will never give us a load we cannot carry. He will watch over us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Elan83(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
bcoz ur president ran away & no one knows his way about & no tangible & global acceptable measures to fight & curtail the satanic Chinese virus ravaging d world
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by bizhop01: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Because my beloved country Nigeria are so transparent on coronavirus reports,

They are well equip and over ready,

Because NCDC test hundreds/thousands of suspected case daily.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by sucess01: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Things you need to join the class

1. A computer or phone with internet access
2. An ear piece to aid you hear the instructors class presentation
3. Our class invitation ID, this zoom invitation ID will be sent 5 min to your email before class begins

Read more

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Nfw-aiJOKGX6uu_afAoK-CbmUtPyqWp/view?usp=sharing
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by DNSPro: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:

Because Nigeria is about to become zombie apocalypse like residence evil
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Emmiee28(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
More to it than this virus, why didn't they leave during Ebola? Let's wait and see
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by blingmoney01: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
They believe Nigeria is an underdeveloped nation with flippant pioneers, where there is high pace of corruption and individuals biting the dust from neediness, which nation won't empty their residents from such nation during this serious pandemic
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by 02Kebreal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
God would disappoint them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
What if they are in Nigeria?
What if they get infected when they get back to their countries?
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Ahmed234sokoto: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:

Stupid question.
WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO SUFFER OR DIE IN FOREIGN LAND WHEN A DEADLY VIRUS LIKE THIS SPREADS?
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by omoadeleye(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
That lousy minister of health, was just all mouth... He was just saying thrash the other time of having the capacity to control Covid 19, fool, now he is saying thrash of no need to get much ventilators, when all the billions donated have blocked his sense of thinking...
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Warmaterial(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wetin dem no, Oga park well dem no wetin , how many of dia citizens don die thousands and ur here talking about wetin dey see, nomata wetin dem see corona pass dem likewise us
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by snipernigga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
They know something we don't.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Even Saudi Arabia Is Coming Soonest
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
uchman:

The answer is on the last paragraph...

We joke with everything in this country.
Those countries evacuating their citizens has been in this Covid 19 war before us,
they know exactly that this is not war female run,
holding their breast...

We are not serious here...
There supposed to be lockdown yesterday in Anambra state but my people moves around freely,
just that markets closed.

I was imagining this lockdown to be what I used to see on Facebook in other countries where you wont even see 1 person on the street but everybody was moving freely yesterday...

Me I even go mechanic go repair my car but we still dey lockdown...

What we're doing in Nigeria is audio lockdown undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Humanoid01(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Faithful007:
Its happening in all countries as well check social media pages of us embassy in all other countries. there is nothing special going on with Nigeria. They just want to take those that wish to return but cannot due to lockdown.
Abeg you too get sense.

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by 9jaRealist: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
So far, over 25,000 US citizens have been repatriated from various countries...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11291307_e2257a89b477497e98694267bb834997_jpega20739fcae774ab35ca76901925e79fe
>

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Lumig: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
... To reduce the pressure on us
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Ayoefa: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
These are the so called educated youths of Nigeria? It's pathetic the level of ignorance in this country.
So this OP and the commentators don't know that these countries are evacuating from all the countries around the world and it's not peculiar to Nigeria?
Wow, and these are the ones who are quick to call Buhari an illiterate oh.
Like I have always said, going to school is half of getting educated, you also need to open your mind, widen your horizon and seek information from anywhere and everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by govomotors: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is a normal routine by the Western World. When the pandemic start in China, the sent planes to evacuate their citizen.

Most Nigerian was asking when will the Nigeria government evacuate it's citizen from China.

You need not be alarm, the pandemic is worldwide and everyone think it's safer to be home.

God will save us all

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Codes151(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
ellapius:
this is ur answer op
no mind the low IQ boy!!!

Ask yourself why everybody is donating!!! They have been lying.

131 infected?

My dear e reach 100000
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Stillthebest: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
kiss

It is just what any countries that care for her citizens should do at a time like this.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by foreshore(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:

Agent of doom please leave our midst. God will shock their expectation. Nothing as such will happen here. You can follow them too if you like

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
uchman:

Those countries evacuating their citizens has been in this Covid 19 war before us,
holding their breast...

There supposed to be lockdown yesterday in Anambra state but my people moves around freely,

I was imagining this lockdown to be what I used to see on Facebook in other countries where you wont even see 1 person on the street but everybody was moving freely yesterday...

Be thankful... Enforce a real or total lockdown without palliatives, and watch your state burn within few days.

No part of Europe or America will survive a total lockdown without provision of basic needs... None whatsoever!!!

You people should stop living and talking like you are aliens... Let's be realistic!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Nairalandmonika: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Those western countries can go fuckkkk themselves
Like i said from frying pan to fire

Those western countries don cast already for this Corona viruse matter

If they remain in Nigeria their chances of getting the viruse is slim and even if they get it our fuckkking government will give them preferential treatment!
This guy u are not even intelligent, u just dey shout nigga up n down, I nor even sure say u don travel commot that Benin were u dey b4. Nothing absolutely nothing dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by AntiWailer: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
it is the responsible thing to do when there is a lock down.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are probably afraid that if any of them get really really sick, they won’t have any ventilators to help them breathe. Makes sense
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by 9jaRealist: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
uchman:

holding their breast...

That’s the thing about COVID-19 though...
NOBODY has seen anything like it before, and EVERYONE is making things up as they go along.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump thought it was a ‘hoax’ that would go away in a few weeks...
And even last week, he was still thinking and saying the worst should be over by Easter and normalcy resumes.
>
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Mimi572(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
The way you play with your mummy breast, you can't play with your daddy man hood.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by nueleoi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
quote author=blackboy post=87943805]They fear chaos in Nigeria as they know an hungry man is dangerous and they know our government dont know how to take care of its ppl[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.