Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? (64757 Views)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by DozieInc(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You will soon find out how useless that GOD is....
You sound pained. Have you chopped.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by ipobarethieves: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin
techliteup:

Pls let us learn how to respect our elders. I am not Buhari fan Neither am I a Nigerian. You can never see an American citizens insulting their president in public. Even though we are blacks let us learn from the white
really? Go US,UK u go see crase pipu,We are doin our own insult behind keyboard,go US,Dey do their own live.Once again,the old man is a disaster,a misfortune,hopeless president .No kill yourself sha
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by OyinO: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
AFRICA SAYS NO TO A VACCINE AID FROM BILL GATES AND OVERSEA.
Africa as a continent is not that affected as they are in overseas so why they have to envoy their aid here where people are not even 20% affected? This is a question that most Africans are askng themselves.
It is clear that there is something being prepared by those who think we (Africa) are a dustbin of all their aids. Italy is the most affeted country, America, where Bill Gates belongs and China, then comes France and other oversea countries. Why Bill Gates does not send his aid to Italy and America? It sounds fishy.
Time has come for Africa to unite and close all doors of begging for Africa is the most rich continent in terms of resources and minerals.
AFRICA SAYS NO TO THE GATES VACCINE.
Share this post to reach the four corners of Africa. Thanks
Chancelvie Shekinah Ibilakene

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by OyinO: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
sojayy:
Despite the fact that they're most affected, they re stiil evacuating thier citizens......this people have seen what Nigerians are not seeing. The lord is our strength n he'll see us through.

Lord whose churches have been closed down, and his GOs waiting for the situation to be over so that they can continue healing the sick in the name of the Lord? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by OyinO: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
DozieInc:
You're the one pained here. Your belief system has been exposed as pure trash!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Larryndelaw: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
That is what I'm talking about. They brought the virus to Africa and now they are turning it against Africa as if it originated from Africa. See them evacuating their citizens
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by DedeNkem: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:
I'm worried at the rate at which western countries are evaluating their citizens from Nigeria.

Last week France evacuated her citizens from Nigeria.

Yesterday Israel evacuated their citizens.

The same yesterday a chartered flight arrived to Evacuate American citizens out of Nigeria?

Germany is planning to evacuate all of her citizens out of Nigeria within the next few days.

You may call me alarmist if you like but I suspect that these western countries must have seen that there's a great danger ahead. They know that we can't handle what's coming. If this virus gets to the rural areas it's gonna be a TSUNAMI. May God help us

They know Nigerian politicians are too corrupt and very incompetent to protect their own citizens not to talk of foreigners!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by annyz: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Its happening in other countries oh, they are evacuating their citizens who want to come back because of the border lockdowns

What of when our citizens in China were crying to come back to their father land what was the position of our leaders here? Even when borders were still opened.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
There are people who did not plan for a long stay in Nigeria, and could be running out of funds etc. There are others who feel that being wiyh family and friends is more important in these times and there are people who just do not want to risk dying in a foreign land. Also, there are people who will remain in Nigeria and sit it out. So there could be many harmless reasons. Had it been that this epidemic had caught me out in anotjer country, I would have tried my best to get back home to Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by DozieInc(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
OyinO:

You're the one pained here. Your belief system has been exposed as pure trash!
Another panadol patient.

Have you had your drugs?
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by uchman(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jupiter7:

You sef that went to mechanic, you are part of those flaunting the lockdown rule. Make una kontinu..

My brother make I tell you,
My car spoilt a day to lockdown, i had to drive into a mechanic garage as my car slept there...

I was thinking that my car will now be fixed after 14 days only to wake up and see that the road is already busy, i had no option than to go and fix my car afterall since wey dey born me i no know wetin be lockdown and i will need to learn it before practising...
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by uchman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Be thankful... Enforce a real or total lockdown without palliatives, and watch your state burn within few days.

No part of Europe or America will survive a total lockdown without provision of basic needs... None whatsoever!!!

You people should stop living and talking like you are aliens... Let's be realistic!!!

You are right brother
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by uchman(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
9jaRealist:

That’s the thing about COVID-19 though...
NOBODY has seen anything like it before, and EVERYONE is making things up as they go along.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump thought it was a ‘hoax’ that would go away in a few weeks...
And even last week, he was still thinking and saying the worst should be over by Easter and normalcy resumes.
>

China thought theirs will end before Chinese holiday and after Chinese holiday but till now...
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by uchman(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kobicove:

What we're doing in Nigeria is audio lockdown undecided

Because we dont care about ourselves and we are not our brother's keeper,
If we do,
we should know that this sickness kills and no be play,
we need to start telling ourselves the truth and work with one heart...
Let's forget tribalism...
Will that be possible?
I doubt!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Halo22: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
There is nothing different anyway, just that they perceived that Nigerians treat the issue with kid gloves. If there's anything they are up to, our protection remains in the hands of Almighty God.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Their citizens are calling for it. That why. And its. Not free. Cost as much as 2000 to 4000 dol

It is not about the cost. The truth is there is more that meet the eyes because I see no reason why USA whose death toll has over taken China from COVID19 still want to evacuate its citizens from Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Stallione(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
because they know we have irresponsible people in the government
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by MusaChukwudi: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
DozieInc:

Why are you fighting for God? Let your God fight for himself.
If he is that powerful let him face me and let me face him, wetin be una own?
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by MusaChukwudi: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Halo22:
There is nothing different anyway, just that they perceived that Nigerians treat the issue with kid gloves. If there's anything they are up to, our protection remains in the hands of Almighty God.

Beware of Italy! God didn't protect the lives of >20k people over there.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by MusaChukwudi: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stallione:
because they know we have irresponsible people in the government

They believe we are all stupid!

Reason we have stupid governance.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by DozieInc(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Why are you fighting for God? Let your God fight for himself.
If he is that powerful let him face me and let me face him, wetin be una own?
You are still pained sha
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by rainmakr(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are evacuating their citizens all over the world. It's not just in Nigeria or Africa.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
iykbethany:
I'm worried at the rate at which western countries are evaluating their citizens from Nigeria.

The same yesterday a chartered flight arrived to Evacuate American citizens out of Nigeria?

Germany is planning to evacuate all of her citizens out of Nigeria within the next few days.

You may call me alarmist if you like but I suspect that these western countries must have seen that there's a great danger ahead. They know that we can't handle what's coming. If this virus gets to the rural areas it's gonna be a TSUNAMI. May God help us
Guy you be prophet or Doomed
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Origin(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's the same way many Nigerians wanted to return home when the outbreak started. They may also be VVIPs.

Cos mind you all the countries you mentioned also have their nationals stranded in many other countries. No be all of them them don carry.

We should however be vigilant on who comes and goes in terms of security risk. Because as long as flights keep coming in we keep risking lives.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Billygee2u: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2020
iykbethany:

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by Billygee2u: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2020
blackboy:
They fear chaos in Nigeria as they know an hungry man is dangerous and they know our government dont know how to take care of its ppl
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by OBIPLUS(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2020
They thought it reasonable, even if they want to die ,let them die in their own country knowing fully well that the have very best facilities, also most businesses are shut for now.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by baysol: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2020
blackboy:
They fear chaos in Nigeria as they know an hungry man is dangerous and they know our government dont know how to take care of its ppl
That's the next level of event as hunger is the most dangerous part of an episode of plague as we are seeing. The interesting aspect is that this Western world have failed to understand that the world is now a changed place the America they left yesterday is not the same today. In my personal view let us especially in Africa depend on and be close to God as we don't have technology and money but we have God. Two things it's either the plague is from spiritual realm which I doubt or man made with two players wanting to play God. North Korea and China are the conspirators. What Europe and America are doing currently is treating the symptoms as the source of the problem is different from where they are looking. This problem in my view must have been hatched by North Korea but the meeting of the president with Chinese president three four years ago herald the perfection of this plan. The theory here is that some biochemical agent of some sort were stealthily injected all over the world with satellite which comes within range at night to ifferent part of the world they want to infect. This is a special satellite. America have long lost their vigilance by not monitoring the space program of the Chinese. This is their intent. The wuhan crisis is a diversion to take suspicion away from them. Today under three months the far flunged corners of the world have more intensity than wuhan or anywhere else in China. Moving forward Chinese products must be band worldwide and all foreign investments in China withdrawn and distributed elsewhere to remove Chinese monopoly. Then thorough Investigation must commense to substantiate the conspiracy theory.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by ostarlink: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Nothing sweet like dying in your fatherland when death has become more likely ajd a better alternative to bejng alife. They are proud of their countries especially the arrangement made for them in this challenging time.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by baysol: 1:02am On Apr 01, 2020
blackboy:
That's the next level of event as hunger is the most dangerous part of an episode of plague as we are seeing. The interesting aspect is that this Western world have failed to understand that the world is now a changed place the America they left yesterday is not the same today. In my personal view let us especially in Africa depend on and be close to God as we don't have technology and money but we have God. Two things it's either the plague is from spiritual realm which I doubt or man made with two players wanting to play God. North Korea and China are the conspirators. What Europe and America are doing currently is treating the symptoms as the source of the problem is different from where they are looking. This problem in my view must have been hatched by North Korea but the meeting of the president with Chinese president three four years ago herald the perfection of this plan. The theory here is that some biochemical agent of some sort were stealthily injected all over the world with satellite which comes within range at night to ifferent part of the world they want to infect. This is a special satellite. America have long lost their vigilance by not monitoring the space program of the Chinese. This is their intent. The wuhan crisis is a diversion to take suspicion away from them. Today under three months the far flunged corners of the world have more intensity than wuhan or anywhere else in China. Moving forward Chinese products must be band worldwide and all foreign investments in China withdrawn and distributed elsewhere to remove Chinese monopoly. Then thorough Investigation must commense to substantiate the conspiracy theory. Africa must be careful the plan of the Chinese is to enslave Africa the second time to use them for hard labour to run their industry after subduing Europe and America. Simple fact is the the coast will then be clear for their grand evil plan. This explain why infection in Africa is low and proxy secondary infection which were not in the plan. Wake people and be more prayerful because our weapon is not canal with God we will be victorious rather than try to catch up and do evil like them. My five cent to the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? by ABJ4Real(m): 2:10am On Apr 01, 2020
God will disappoint them. They will rush back soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.