Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating (2892 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Finally, I can't say I'm surprised by your response. The examples you gave is what is known as double standards. Why should a man not expect his wife to cheat but yet, he wants his wife to expect his cheating?

Oga, no human being is perfect and it's about time men woke up from their slumber. If you have the tendency to cheat, sha know you're probably not married to holy Sister. And if a partner cheats, the marriage should either be patched through forgiveness from both parties or dissolution from both parties.

If a man cannot forgive his cheating wife, he should make sure he's not one himself. Damn hypocrites
hahaha...It's up to whoever that wanna take decision
Re: Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating by Kingarthur21: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
MANY MEN DO NOT FORGIVE CHEATING, BUT THEY GO AROUND CHEATING AND EVEN CONVINCING WOMEN TO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS WITH THEM. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEM? OH NO, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.
society use shame and threat to put women in misery,they applaud men and always give men applaud for what they will crucify a lady for.
Its a sad reality. But the odds are not always against them,they can utilize gold digging as compensation. Or better still ignore what the society says about them
Re: Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
toluzealous:
that number one is the most whether you are serious with her or not. remembering how she is shouting harder to the man or how she dey give him several style or how she dey give am Mouth Action with same mouth she dey kiss you or to worsen the matter make it be a neighbour
this is deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? / Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.