Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128433 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by unmask: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2020
JKisOK:
In the great march of time and eras, some things permissible became outlawed.

For example, Abraham married his father's daughter, his stepsister (Genesis 20:12).

When Amnon attempted to do sex with Tamar (his stepsister, i.e. his father David's daughter by another woman), it was described as a thing of shame.

2 Samuel 13:12-13 "And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly. And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee."

Amnon eventually had carnal knowledge of Tamar and his indiscretion unleashed a series of events that eventually took his life.
but in this same passage you quoted, she said "speak to David he will not withhold me from thee" which meant it wasn't wrong.....she only wanted it to be done the right way

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Joystark:
*Cousin OP undecided

It definitely started while he was still living with them.

I'd say talk to him, but that would be one heck of an embarrassing talk to have.

Besides, apart from the birth defects, how do we really know is wrong to do that, I mean, God created ONLY Adam and Eve.
How did we all get here? lipsrsealed

Just wondering.

Adam and Eve's children slept with fallen angels
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Their was a time i tried that shit (trying to sleep with my cousin from mmy mother side) thank god we later realise it was a sin to do so

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by khairate(f): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2020
So your 26 year old brother is having sex with a 19 year old cousin whose mother once accommodated in her home?. Who knows when it all started? What your brother is doing sincerely is very wrong. She's destroying that young girl. No wonder some families wouldn't entertain male relatives especially when they have female kids.
See threaten the small girl, tell her you will report her...let's see if your brother is so shameless to challenge you.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Is your family cursed?

In Igboland this is a heavy taboo and no one will take it lightly..

Unless it is allowed in una west or north. You must be Hausa-Fulani and I think such relationship is allowed in their customs.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GraGra247(m): 6:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Is there any substantial amount of evidence to prove that your brother is furcking your "Cosine" sister?

Have you caught them in the act or you're just imagining things in your head?

I reading your first two comments and I don't need anyone to tell me that you are neck deep into this abomination without and you have no conscience or regrets.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GraGra247(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Don't mind those evil people stylishly supporting the abomination. They do it too and their conscience is dead.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by iPOOPinURmouth: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2020
did u see them fucking?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Kay25(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.
l
While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

tell your mother to save the family

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

God bless you. na so so aproko instead of minding his business na till dem send am packing out e eye go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Hassan88:
Simple

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

My Dad died early because he didn't mind his business.

I hope you're just joking. It's wrong to speak ill of the dead not to mention your father. It makes you look like a b******
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
Oh shut up!
This your "minding your business" mantra is really distroying so many things!!
So for something as sensitive as this that can destroy a life long family relationship, he should pretend as if all is well by "minding his business?"
My God!! All these mumu people online forming woke just disgusts me! angry

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2020
milliman:
Wetin concern you I will tell you mind your business. Odabo...
Another mumu spotted

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Minding your own business makes you also guilty
God bless you for this post!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by gwinaB(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

How is it incest?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by paramboos: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Catch them first....
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by MrCliff(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2020
My simple opinion, try figure out a way to catch them red handed it better still in a situation that will give u a clearer picture of ur initial suspect.
That way, u can then try asking ur bro is anything is going on b/w him & ur cousin based on what you saw. But ur question should come in a lighter mood ohhh, to avoid brother sending u out of his house.
Do not involve any Family members still u hear from ur brother first.
Take it from there.....

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by AmadorSays: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ibechris2: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
papiforreal:

How do they behave?
Ain't emir Sunusi children more educated than you are?

What is education when u claim to be a Phamacist and yet u cannot manufacture a tablet of paracetamol?
Oga educator am asking u?

What is education when the rich children of this nation still come back to work in nnpc, federal inland revenue and Nigerian port authority? As far as am concern they are not better than me nor educated. Cos if they are, they should have been self reliance just like the kids of the rich in America, Dubai,England and Germany and not coming back to justle for jobs with the poor.

Oga educator,I am very sure u are an illiterate that is why Sanusi's children are better educated than u do and to remind u, low IQ is associated with people who marry their cousins and that is why u see deviant characters in the north.

U can read it up by doing yourself good and not argue like these die hard northerners. Sorry for being a low IQed illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by 9gerian: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2020
It appears it all started while the girl was a minor. This story may some day be told as a case of sexual molestation of an innocent teenager by an elder cousin / uncle.

Even if they are lovers, your brother will surely get the bigger blame being the adult.

youngvikthor:

she is 19
did you mean I should mind my business and leave them?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by declem(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2020
And so what....am doing that to my cousin too n she is ok with it...if u know how cousins dey sweet ehhhj
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by esente: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2020
I know of a guy and his cousin who were doing that. And these are working class adults! Nobody knew, nobody suspected. Next thing the guy's elderly father visited from the village unannounced and insisted that both of them must follow him to the village. It was later we heard from folks in the village that the community deity had seen the incestuous act and threatened to wreak havoc in both families if the culprits didn't come for cleansing. The cleansing was done, and they stopped living together. That is how serious incest is taken in some villages.

So OP, don't be complicit by keeping quiet. Tell your cousin to behave (at least you are older).

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by peacefull(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2020
miketayo:
I know many Asians marry their cousins, Japanese especially

shocked
Really?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ramsak1: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2020
You are stupid
Dats all i'll tell youquote author=excanny post=87956301]

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.[/quote]
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Justarandomguy: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

how old is your cousin?
If she's old enough just leave them be. Face what ur there to do and when u can stand on ur own. Getdifuck out of there.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Another mumu spotted

Your generation be that oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
freemi:
anoda wild gooat n he doesnt even knw hes one

I know I am one. Greatest of all time motherfucker
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Nlkay:

By using the word dynamic, I meant that God has always moved to interfere in the affairs of man whenever things went wrong. From creation of Adam and Eve to the era of Abraham and Noah, the law had not come. A lot happened in the affairs of man before the law was established as a guide. God has being speaking to man since creation doesn't mean he changes. The nature of God is different from his position at a time. If the law was perfect with man without the devil, there would not have being a reason to send Christ to die.

Okay, I now understand better. Sorry for my misunderstanding earlier

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Justarandomguy: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Ramsak1:
You are stupid
Dats all i'll tell youquote author=excanny post=87956301]

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kennethbenson77: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Wait, I tot such act is a taboo?, Have we lost our norms?,how come nobody is condemning the act?..

I need an answer because there's this my beautiful cousin am eyeing ooo
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

Mind your business before they throw you out
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by bellotaofeek: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
To your brother. The whole stuffs is coded. Try to seat Him Down. If u guys are closed ( maybe while smoking your hemps or downing some bottles ) u will come in confidently. Don’t take offense. Just let him Knw that all he is doing is well known to the ppl around. And it’s a sin as well. And probably do the same with your cousin too.
May God touch their minds !

Sorry bro !

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.