Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish (1940 Views)

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

I have small waist so after one I'm just locking up asap!! As long as you financially capable three isn't a bad idea bt for me I'm more scared of pain lol,im still scared i will have to go through childbirth one day cry cry
I am more scared than u r , my friends r not even helping matters, they keep scaring me ... they be like if u like scare from now till tomorrow u will still experience it ... CS is there n u can hv three to four kids with it n 3 is my limit
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Trailblazer93 post=87967922][/quote] a male child has to go back to his family, a female child doesn’t ,, she understands ur pain ,,, overall a female child understands you better m
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Petyprincess(f): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shugavee:
I am more scared than u r , my friends r not even helping matters, they keep scaring me ... they be like if u like scare from now till tomorrow u will still experience it ... CS is there n u can hv three to four kids with it n 3 is my limit
Ahh swear cry cry We just have to be strong!

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shugavee:
Why will u bring a child into this world without a stable home ,,, u know the man has so much faults n u still wanna marry n give birth to kids for him , then when u all divorced , u blame the man , most ladies know the man’s character but just to get married they take all the shit. A lot of damaged people out there from damaged homes n I blame their parents, the woman especially cause I am a woman. Don’t manage a man. I don’t encourage abortion, but there r times it’s very necessary cause I see no reason
To bring a child to this world to suffer . Children are blessings , but being damaged got nothing to do with money alone , there r other factors in life other than money. If u want kids wait till u get married to a decent man !!! Check out most arm robbers n prostitutes out there most came from abusive, unstable n single parents. N it’s not their fault they hv to deal with that shit , it’s ur fault .. yeah people survive it but many had grace n different good factors that changed their situation, not every child is privileged .

PS : poverty is not the only cause of criminality n prostitution.

I rather die single n childless than hv children that may suffer .
So you'll allow yourself die childless just because of no good man? So a single mom can't adequately nurture a child?
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you'll allow yourself die childless just because of no good man? So a single mom can't adequately nurture a child?
sadly yes , u hving a child cause of urself not like it’s the best decision for the child ,, n that makes u selfish .
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by SweetCunt97(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shugavee:
sadly yes , u hving a child cause of urself not like it’s the best decision for the child ,, n that makes u selfish .
Lol. So a woman who can take care a kid shouldn't go ahead but must wait for marriage? It's all about exposure though.
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by frozen70(f): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shugavee:
Why will u bring a child into this world without a stable home ,,, u know the man has so much faults n u still wanna marry n give birth to kids for him , then when u all divorced , u blame the man , most ladies know the man’s character but just to get married they take all the shit. A lot of damaged people out there from damaged homes n I blame their parents, the woman especially cause I am a woman. Don’t manage a man. I don’t encourage abortion, but there r times it’s very necessary cause I see no reason
To bring a child to this world to suffer . Children are blessings , but being damaged got nothing to do with money alone , there r other factors in life other than money. If u want kids wait till u get married to a decent man !!! Check out most arm robbers n prostitutes out there most came from abusive, unstable n single parents. N it’s not their fault they hv to deal with that shit , it’s ur fault .. yeah people survive it but many had grace n different good factors that changed their situation, not every child is privileged .

PS : poverty is not the only cause of criminality n prostitution.

I rather die single n childless than hv children that may suffer .

I doesn't really work the way you just analyse it now

Leave people to make a choice and decisions if what they are willing to face incase the out cone is bad

No body has ever gotten it better
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2020
frozen70:

I doesn't really work the way you just analyse it now

Leave people to make a choice and decisions if what they are willing to face incase the out cone is bad

No body has ever gotten it better
yeah it’s their choice to make ,,, but the truth must be said , trust me this post won’t stop anyone
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. So a woman who can take care a kid shouldn't go ahead but must wait for marriage? It's all about exposure though.
it’s not all about money !! Leave exposure out of it , it’s common sense,, life happens but it’s not cool if it becomes a num
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by SweetCunt97(f): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Shugavee:
it’s not all about money !! Leave exposure out of it , it’s common sense,, life happens but it’s not cool if it becomes a num
OH well, wish d lady that was stabbed by her husband and left to rot for 3 days had the OT sha. Anyways some social realities are what they are.
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, wish d lady that was stabbed by her husband and left to rot for 3 days had the OT sha. Anyways some social realities are what they are.
yeah it’s not like it’s entirely bad to hv kids single !! But let it be in a situation where there is no other option , not just giving birth anyhow n marrying foolish men
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by SweetCunt97(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah it’s not like it’s entirely bad to hv kids single !! But let it be in a situation where there is no other option , not just giving birth anyhow n marrying foolish men
I gat you. All d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is there anyone That came into this Earth that is not suffering?
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by Shugavee(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Lostz:
Is there anyone That came into this Earth that is not suffering?
everybody Has challenges but not everyone is suffering, big difference
Re: It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish by fredwill1357(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Most humans are inconsiderate, selfish pieces of shit, this doesn't bother them one bit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS / This Is What I Do To This Woman [See More] / My boyfriend has concentrated Mouth odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.