Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (47789 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Of #COVID19; Total 3526, discharged 601, death 107 / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by anonimi: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Exactly what I said in a previous post.
Here:

As it is commonly said, God helps a cow without tail to ward off flies.

Now I really see God helping us in this whole situation cos with just only one case in Nigeria, nothing could have stopped the spread and death rate from increasing to thousands especially going by our poor hygiene practice and lack of health facilities to tackle this issue. So it can only be God. Therefore no cause for alarm cos it won't escalate.

The virus only entered into their country prolly through one person but see the speed with which it spread and the death rate rising to thousands everyday. While here, without much facilities and help, we've only recorded less than 200 cases with only few deaths and a good number of recovery cases. So it can only get better with us and in no time, our country will be rid of this pandemic.

God gat us always.
Let's just keep praying for our country and others as well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by stagger: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
Africa will shock the world. Ordinary, the death rate in Africa should have gone high but we're still on the low. Africa will be able to contain the virus and end the spread. Who knows if the cure will come from our herbal medicine? Anything is possible. My opinion.

It is on the low because there are not enough tests being done. China has even stopped testing totally and that is why they are bragging that they have contained the outbreak...which is a blatant lie. Very soon China will begin to see an explosion of cases and they will start lying that the cases were imported from outside.

Nigeria has tested less than 4,000 people and have come up with 135 cases. More than 4,000 contacts still being traced who are out there in the population mingling and mixing. Some will show no symptoms but they will be infecting others. We lost the chance at containment long ago.

Ghana compulsorily quarantined all travellers that entered their country as at two weeks ago. Close to 2,000 travellers and all were tested, yielding 78 positive cases. Nigeria just kept allowing people in. The irresponsibility of our government is our problem in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by israelmao(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
We shall surely overcome in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by SolaRaphael: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
At a time like this, there is need to ask God for help.

Britain and other countries should humble themselves and seek help from God.

Nothing is too big for God to handle.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Dearlord(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
So sad that the Earth will soon be filled up with corpses .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Amanda4life: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Our hot weather and choice of food is helping us.

God loves us so much

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by adonainana: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Almighty UK,

Uk that everyone wants to run too

Eya

Yeye great britain

All you pay for is tax and you still die like a dog regardless

Rent is craxy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Jeromejnr(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Superjazz:

But u still hope on science to find the cure!!!!please stop this primitive reasoning covid-19 drug had been found and confirmed by the FDA it's chloroquine and azithromycin,they are hoping on getting the vaccine by 8 months time to totally stop dread of the virus Corona victims are treated and they recover it's the elderly that are mostly at risk,please be enlightened

You are the one that needs to be enlightened before you go about spreading false rumours.

There is a difference between cure and treatment. Chloroquine is not the cure. A cure has not yet been found Mr. Man.

Besides, the elderly are not the only ones at risk. Why don't you visit CNN from time to time to update yourself.

Finally many scientists still depend on God for inspiration in this trying times.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
And to think they came to evacuate their citizens to their country. Where is safer?
Hmm...my prayers are with them.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by SoNature(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Science has beem overwhelmed. God is the last option standing.
Let's go back to him

God? Yes

But science getting overwhelmed is false

There are many vaccines that are still undergoing clinical trials

It takes time to develop vaccine because it must be thoroughly tested

WHO says that the first vaccine will be ready in 12 months, meaning that we must learn to safely live with the virus until its drugs are ready

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by verifiablefacts: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Out of 381, how many confessed as trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sin by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Jeromejnr(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Amanda4life:
Our hot weather and choice of food is helping us.

God loves us so much

You guys should stop this hot weather talk.

Is Nigeria Hotter than Saudi Arabia?

How many people have been tested in your country?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Just like that,they are gone and gone forever. Eternity! Eternity! Eternity! Don't let some people deceive you that there is no GOD.There is GOD and heaven and hell is real as well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Neoteny7: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Science has beem overwhelmed. God is the last option standing.
Let's go back to him

It's because of science you even know about the virus, its virulence, and its symptoms.

Like any new pathogen, it'll take a while to develop a cure and a vaccine. Those are coming.

So while we wait on science, you can wait for your god to wake up from his eternal slumber, and prove to the man of science that he exists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by verifiablefacts: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Out of 381, how many confessed as trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sin by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

so even a child will go to hell(from your picture)?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Olodumare saanu oooo
Father Lord, Have mercy
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by livinbygrace: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Where all the witches and wizards that Claims to fly in the air And the acclaimed owner of the This wicked world?Ordinary Korona ,you can’t kill,but if it’s to destroy destinies and render people useless you will be chestbeating .Korona as shame all of you.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Centcanada: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
The whole world know China will face a big sanction because they made this virus inside their lab just to rest their father's not we. That's why I always say shot thing no Good! As China shot so, that's how their heart is at back.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Centcanada: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
The whole world know China will face a big sanction because they made this virus inside their lab just to rest their father's not we. That's why I always say shot thing no Good! As China shot so, that's how their heart is at their back.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by tetula123(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.
Bro leave all this thing you are saying. We have two deaths already from a hundred and something case.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
stagger:

It is on the low because there are not enough tests being done. China has even stopped testing totally and that is why they are bragging that they have contained the outbreak...which is a blatant lie. Very soon China will begin to see an explosion of cases and they will start lying that the cases were imported from outside.

Nigeria has tested less than 4,000 people and have come up with 135 cases. More than 4,000 contacts still being traced who are out there in the population mingling and mixing. Some will show no symptoms but they will be infecting others. We lost the chance at containment long ago.

Ghana compulsorily quarantined all travellers that entered their country as at two weeks ago. Close to 2,000 travellers and all were tested, yielding 78 positive cases. Nigeria just kept allowing people in. The irresponsibility of our government is our problem in this country.
It's not about the testing, but effectiveness of the virus in our body. Don't you think that, a lot of people have been recovered from this virus without any treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
verifiablefacts:

so even a child will go to hell(from your picture)?

A child who knows the differences between good and evil is accountable. And the parents is expected/supposed to point him to Jesus. John 3: 18,36

However, everyone will given according to his works.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
(24hours) Out of 381 people, how many confessed and trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sins by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

That lady in ur pic is catwalking. She's sure going to hell
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MYHUBBY: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ours is still behind in a sense because we came in contact last plus I believe our immune system is slightly ahead of many whitemen own.

bro don't generalize, just say you and your family member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

I dont believe we came in contact last.
The amount of travel to Nigeria alone, and how we are always packed like sardine is enough for the virus to have reached its peak in Lagos alone.
Don't forget we arrived late to the party of closing borders and stopping flights.
Perhaps our immune system may have helped us, as Africa has always been riddled by infectious diseases anyway.
But in terms of contact, we have been in contact since, I'm almost certain of that.
Even those infected, we haven't recorded fatalities as such.

Many Nigerians treat for malaria n typhoid all the time.. they drink impure water n eat dirty food. So their immunity is strong....many of us go don catch this corona n treat am.. not knowing

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Awe4luv(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

What if am able to make the world realize that this whole Corona viruse has nothing to do with Wuhan

It started in Napoli Italy!
Around September last year
shed more light sir
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2020
tillaman:
381 within 24hours and someone said US Recorded 700+ within 24 hours
Now this is getting more scary, I thought they said it doesn’t pose much risk to those without pre existing medical conditions
Omo this is Biological warfare no doubts
How come China is recovering all of a sudden and I think I read it somewhere that the virus has different strands
Those bat eaters better start talking abeg for love of mankind

Where the.UK is now, China was there in December
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by tyup(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
tillaman:
381 within 24hours and someone said US Recorded 700+ within 24 hours
Now this is getting more scary, I thought they said it doesn’t pose much risk to those without pre existing medical conditions
Omo this is Biological warfare no doubts
How come China is recovering all of a sudden and I think I read it somewhere that the virus has different strands
Those bat eaters better start talking abeg for love of mankind

any Viral attack they wount stop at blaming bat and yet you keep buying to the idea of bat spreading the virus while the remote town of ijaye have been eating bat since time immemorial yet no sickness has broken out there these years

the earlier you know these are biological weapon the better for you

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by temiyato(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.

Yeee,it will.just thesame way malaria left by itself. Keep deceiving urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.