Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (47788 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Of #COVID19; Total 3526, discharged 601, death 107 / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by am4truth(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
SoNature:

God? Yes

But science getting overwhelmed is false

There are many vaccines that are still undergoing clinical trials

It takes time to develop vaccine because it must be thoroughly tested

WHO says that the first vaccine will be ready in 12 months, meaning that we must learn to safely live with the virus until its drugs are ready

12 months? My friend, it is only God and not science we need at this time. It is God that gives wisdom, ideas, knowledge and inspiration.
We need God help more than ever before. Pls learn to acknowledge the most High, he is the giver of life. Science has limitations but he does not have.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by byinks(f): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Romanoff:

Who ever created this virus probably targeted Caucasians and mongoloids.

Hoping to enslave Africans again
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by peacettw: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
And yet Prince Charles survived. Makes you wonder if there is a treatment only made available to the rich

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by deltateam: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
Africa will shock the world. Ordinary, the death rate in Africa should have gone high but we're still on the low. Africa will be able to contain the virus and end the spread. Who knows if the cure will come from our herbal medicine? Anything is possible. My opinion.

Statements like this can be dangerous.

Previously there was a belief that Africans can't contract nor die from Corona virus but it has been disproved.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Roon9(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

What if am able to make the world realize that this whole Corona viruse has nothing to do with Wuhan

It started in Napoli Italy!
Around September last year

My nigggar! Am dragging one right now!

I don't know if China can pay me for this if i should investigate more

Am in contact with the person who suffered this Corona viruse during September last year in Napoli ( Naples)

Bro I really no doubt you gan. The corona gist no just straight atall... The west dey hide something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by shogsman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
xrayj:

Don't u think our weather is playing a role in curbing d spread & severeness of this virus?
Which weather, places with more severe weather has higher death rates,we are not lucky we joined the party late and with the rate of things we might record more deaths than al this countries because Nigerians don't listen.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Meedon: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
MansoryMX:

Even if three people left in this earth. They will still play football.

It a lie all will go into extinction

#theendofmankind
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by OnyeOgboni: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spanish flu killed 500,000 Nigerians in 1920..why didn't your tuwo,amount and dogonyaro rescue them?...are they processed foods?..abeg crawl back to your shell.
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by PassingShot(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ours is still behind in a sense because we came in contact last plus I believe our immune system is slightly ahead of many whitemen own.
Italy got her first case on Jan 31, Iran on Feb 21, Nigeria on Feb 25.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Tapout(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ours is still behind in a sense because we came in contact last plus I believe our immune system is slightly ahead of many whitemen own.

my brother with all the selfish politicians in power we have to deal with and the maximum hardship we face everyday in this part of the world, our immune system is definitely light years ahead of theirs. It's just what it is. Many of them can't even bear to stand in the sun for a minute.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Itemmanu: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Italy got her first case on Jan 31, Iran on Feb 21, Nigeria on Feb 25.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by doggedfighter(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
adonainana:

Yeah i could recite almost all the public buses and streets in east london to you once upon a time

Rent was chopping 60 percent of my salary and tax was taking 20 percent, people said na the hospital and good roads i was paying for meanwhile boys were cashing in in Lekki living life

So see God now
You are doing well for yourself now in Nigeria?
Show me s little light na, please
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by lunacol(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chronicle222:
2 days ago, I watched a program "TALK TO ALJAZEERA" where a top WHO official was talking. He said "Africa countries (Nigeria) are the best in position to fight dis VIRUS because they have fought and experienced this type of situation (ebola) b4 and able to minimised the casualties unlike the Europe and other continents that it alien to it and haven't experience something of such in the last 50 years or more. But still the success of Africa will be determine by their good. Government and the way they handle the situation " may God save us

Maybe the former minister of health during the Ebola crisis should be engaged to share ideas on how to battle this COVID-19 head on.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Niggmatic: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.

Fallacy
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by masix11(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don’t think anyone in Nigeria have not had those symptoms they described in the virus. Is it sore throat when you have fever, sometimes blocked nose that will make you breath from your mouth all these are symptoms of malaria fever. Remember the white couldn’t stay in the hinterland of Nigeria due to malaria that was the reason we amalgamated the country and left. We have Millions of Nigerians in Italy, France, UK, Canada, US even some Nigeria’s posted a video from Wuhan. My question is how many of them have died?

Blindersoff:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11293555/uk-coronavirus-death-toll-doubles/?utm_medium=browser_notifications

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Correcto: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Stop all this bullshit intelligence. If this was a game by the Chinese on US, then China should get ready for the worse. US is no joke.
ipobarethieves:
shocked sad China wan wipe the world ooo
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Samuels90: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
Africa will shock the world. Ordinary, the death rate in Africa should have gone high but we're still on the low. Africa will be able to contain the virus and end the spread. Who knows if the cure will come from our herbal medicine? Anything is possible. My opinion.
No lies bro, is this Josh from UAM? cool
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

What of the children who die at a month or less? Are they accountable?

No they aren't. Straight to heaven.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And how come only a couple is going to heaven while singles are going to hell? Are you trying to say being single is a sin?

The great journey is an individual race. Judgement of God is individual, no matter how close you are to a person, wife, mother, etc.
So yes the picture could be flawed. But the primary message is clear.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by unmask: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
mofedamijo:

Go and watch videos of Newyork doctors and nurses, weeping on their knees asking God to heal the world, its crazy out there, scientist are confused, doctors are confused, powerful nations are stunned......mind you some of the scientists are Christians, some are Christian jews, some are Muslims, and they are all praying to God for a breakthrough.
I have seen videos of doctors......it is their humanity at work. No doctor wants to lose a patient. In the end scientists will discover the cure. If you say that science is overwhelmed, they can just as well go to their houses and pray that people get healed..... question is would that be sensible?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by PotatoSalad(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
(24hours) Out of 381 people, how many confessed and trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sins by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

Stop this nonsense. The way you see Christianity as the only way is the say way budhists, moslems, and other religions see theirs as only way.
Don't be selfish. People are dying and you're talking trash
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Mizwisdom(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
What is happening? a whole UK_? sad
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Stop this nonsense. The way you see Christianity as the only way is the say way budhists, moslems, and other religions see theirs as only way.
Don't be selfish. People are dying and you're talking trash

Well then, what do you believe in? Do you believe there is life after death for eternity?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The great journey is an individual race. Judgement of God is individual, no matter how close you are to a person, wife, mother, etc.
So yes the picture could be flawed. But the primary message is clear.
Taken
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by ModestGal(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

No they aren't. Straight to heaven.

So God brought them to the world and killed them after a month for them to go to heaven?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nigeriapen(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerian Dad Threaten To Take His Daughter Out Of Isolation Centre Due To Poor Treatment

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKCOBpvTHw
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

So God brought them to the world and killed them after a month for them to go to heaven?

Humanity is the cause of her problems not God. All the evil going on in this world is man's greed and wickedness to man. There are so much you don't know.

In the judgement day, God will vindicate himself from all ungodly questions and the damned will be forgotten forever. FEAR GOD.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Humanity is the cause of her problems not God. All the evil going on in this world is man's greed and wickedness to man. There are so much you don't know.

In the judgement day, God will vindicate himself from all ungodly questions and the damned will be forgotten forever. FEAR GOD.

You don't know so many things my dear. I can ask you a few. So u call the questions ungodly? As a human don't I have the right to know certain things? Isnt it part of freedom and freewill given by God? Today, xtians and their evil ways made me flee from church. Una character n utterances is so annoying and na una sin pass. Now to my questions Mr Christian man, how old is the Earth? Secondly, when is the Earth ending? Pls godly answers only
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by mofedamijo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
unmask:
I have seen videos of doctors......it is their humanity at work. No doctor wants to lose a patient. In the end scientists will discover the cure. If you say that science is overwhelmed, they can just as well go to their houses and pray that people get healed..... question is would that be sensible?

..it is their humanity at work. No doctor wants to lose a patient...their humanity, okay, so why not talk to their patients and console them?? why pray to God, why didn't they hold a meeting and brainstorm on ideas to curb the pandemic and deaths, read me well, they have gotten to a place of total surrender, where all their expertise has failed, and they had to surrender all to God, that doesn't mean they won't work, but they needed a higher power to help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.