Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (47787 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Of #COVID19; Total 3526, discharged 601, death 107 / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Meedon:

It a lie all will go into extinction

#theendofmankind

The three go born and increase the Earth.. nothing like extinction
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ours is still behind in a sense because we came in contact last plus I believe our immune system is slightly ahead of many whitemen own.
If anything would have happened, it would have been very very deadly by now. Forget that nonsense figures they show you. Infected people in Nigeria can't be less than 100k

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

You don't know so many things my dear. I can ask you a few. So u call the questions ungodly? As a human don't I have the right to know certain things? Isnt it part of freedom and freewill given by God? Today, xtians and their evil ways made me flee from church. Una character n utterances is so annoying and na una sin pass. Now to my questions Mr Christian man, how old is the Earth? Secondly, when is the Earth ending? Pls godly answers only

Sorry I meant no offence whatsoever. I didn't want to make my post long. But I'm not mistaken words when I said that.

To answer your question, based on the Bible, the man has been on Earth for about 7000years old.
Earth may have been created the same period man was created.

I estimate that the Earth will end in at most, 1050 years from now.

How? Since the Rapture ans One world Government event is near, and the One World will last 7 years, I estimate it will be concluded atleast 30 years or less....

Immediately after 7 years, Jesus will come to rule for 1000 years of total peace and prosperity with his resurrected saints. At the end of the millennium, the Devil will be loosed and he will gathered a numerous host but he and his host will be defeated with fire from heaven.
This event will mark the end of the world/Earth and the Final Judgement of the damned which will be given by Jesus Christ himself.

50 years is too generous/loose. I think 20 years should be rational based on the calls and actions being taken now to erect the one world Government.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by ModestGal(f): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Correcto:
Stop all this bullshit intelligence. If this was a game by the Chinese on US, then China should get ready for the worse. US is no joke.
Exactly bro, they just spit nonsense. China wouldn't try that shit
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by ModestGal(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Sorry I meant no offence whatsoever. I didn't want to make my post long. But I'm not mistaken words when I said that.

To answer your question, based on the Bible, the man has been on Earth for about 7000years old.

I estimate that the Earth will end in at most, 1050 years from now.

How? Since the Rapture ans One world Government event is near, and the One World will last 7 years, I estimate it will be concluded atleast 30 years or less....

Immediately after 7 years, Jesus will come to rule for 1000 years of total peace and prosperity with his resurrected saints. At the end of the millennium, the Devil will be loosed and he will gathered a numerous host but he and his host will be defeated with fire from heaven.
This event will mark the end of the world/Earth and the Final Judgement of the damned which will be given by Jesus Christ himself.

50 years is too generous/loose. I think 20 years should be rational based on the calls and actions being taken now to erect the one world Government.

Same Jesus Christ that was judged by king, whipped and got crucified without being able to do anything about it? He will come and judge the world with his powers? Don't you Christians think at all?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by PotatoSalad(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Well then, what do you believe in? Do you believe there is life after death for eternity?
Believe in what you want. Just don't rub it on others.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Mizwisdom(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
PassingShot:
Italy got her first case on Jan 31, Iran on Feb 21, Nigeria on Feb 25.
God bless u, don't mind those prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The estimate that the Earth will end in at most, 1050 years from now.

I asked the first question because science and Christianity seem to be at par...
Scientist/archaeologist say the world is millions of years old. So if the world is millions of years old,how come the world will now end within 9,000 years? At least putting into consideration what u said about a thousand years from now and I also included the 7,000 years of human existence....

There are alot of things u Christians don't know and can never decipher. Trust me. I believe it's good to be good, and live well,don't hurt ur neighbor,etc .but when it comes to religion; Christianity, Moslem, Judaism, Buddha, Hindu, etc..it all gets confusing ..there's a lot of mystery that we can never understand...humans don't mean anything to God. Just know that today. If you die today or I die today, live still goes on...so think about what I postulated above
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by TemmyT002(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.

Modif:It is a pity many Nigerians lack comprehensive skills. They intentionally or ignorantly quoted my comment without digesting the ingredients in it. Simply because I said our forefathers would resist the current epidemic in town (ie coronavirus) more than we do, they went back to dig history of how flu and plague killed many of them during their time to wash down my point. I never said they are resistant or immune to all diseases, I only said they would have resist this virus better than we do. Pls the Spanish flu and plague you all mentioned, compare the ratio of its death rate to Infected people with this coronavirus death rate to infected people and tell me if coronavirus can be termed as that dangerous for black man. Whether we like it or not, the coronavirus is not posing serious threat to Africa as it does to it Europe counterpart. Many of the infected people have recovered, even in China, they announced 76,000 recoveries from 81,000 infected people and u tell me that one our father will not resist. Coronavirus isn't even as dangerous as HIV to me. You can recover with the common drugs we have around. It only did much damage because of its novelty and poor immune system persons.

Take it or leave it, black man immune system is stronger than the whites and our forefathers immune system will successfully resist this coronavirus of a thing. That doesn't mean that they are immune to all diseases. Read and comprehend before you criticize pls.

Dis mention forefathers?
Do you know how many forefathers died duding the Spanish Flu?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by na2016: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is old new oo. 563 have died today ooo from this same CORO in UK.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

I asked the first question because science and Christianity seem to be at par...
Scientist/archaeologist say the world is millions of years old. So if the world is millions of years old,how come the world will now end within 9,000 years? At least putting into consideration what u said about a thousand years from now and I also included the 7,000 years of human existence....

There are alot of things u Christians don't know and can never decipher. Trust me. I believe it's good to be good, and live well,don't hurt ur neighbor,etc .but when it comes to religion; Christianity, Moslem, Judaism, Buddha, Hindu, etc..it all gets confusing ..there's a lot of mystery that we can never understand...humans don't mean anything to God. Just know that today. If you die today or I die today, live still goes on...so think about what I postulated above

No sir. Conventional science is not on par with Christianity. The science in my textbook says human being evolved from plaktons (sea plants) to ameoba to Ape to Homosapiens.
Conventional science says the earliest man existed 15 million years after the extinction of dinosaurs. RIDICULOUS. But my Bible tells me Man and dinosaurs co-existed. And 20th century had shown several discoveries of freshly dead dinisaurs and human giants.
Go and look up the giant cover-up of the Smithsonian Institute.

Based on the biblical prophesies, what is going on now shows that the end of the age (Dispensation of the Gentiles) is here. Israel, the Jews who practised Judaism (Old testament of Bible), became a nation in the year 1948. The prophesy said Israel will become a free nation in the last days and the Lord will gather enemies again Jerusalem and he will come to save them. This is the battle of Armeggeddon led by the Antichrist, the Man who leads the One World Government with his false prophet who masterminds the One World Religion with signs and wonders.

In the news, the One World Religion, Financial system, Government are coming together. This is the sign of the Antichrist. Once the Antichrist comes, he will rule for only 7 years. In the 7th years he will gather great armies against Israel to utterly destroy them. This when Jesus returns.
So we are seeing the formation of the One World government. It shows there's no more time. Moreover, God just gave the world an extension of grace using Trump, and that is why the mainstream media are battling him ceaselessly.

Do you know David Rockefeller?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c

Recent news:
https://m.beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2019/09/pope-francis-invites-world-leaders-to-may-14-2020-global-educational-alliance-at-vatican-reptile-hall-for-nurturing-the-dream-of-humanism-2523528.html#login

Pope says:. A united humanity will rise from pandemic-stricken world, [IMG] rockefeller
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2020/03/a-united-humanity-will-rise-from-pandemic-stricken-world-pope-says/amp/

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Meedon: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

The three go born and increase the Earth.. nothing like extinction

What of rapture, will it occur
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by YungMillionaire: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
(24hours) Out of 381 people, how many confessed and trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sins by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

Why is it that pictures of heaven always show white people? This makes me suspect that Christianity is a fake religion.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Princewell2012(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hisxellency:
This is getting out of hand! I feel for those losing their loved ones at a time like this, its quite unfortunate.

I still believe in God Almighty who will put this mess to an end. Stay safe wherever you are and put your trust in him

The once lively world is becoming dull of recent.. Very pathetic. Save your people Lord!

Hmm. what if God is responsible for this plague? have you ever think of that?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Princewell2012(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

I totaly disagree with u on these. human means alots to God thats why he send his son to die for us. take it orleave it
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
TemmyT002:

Dis mention forefathers?
Do you know how many forefathers died duding the Spanish Flu?

Coronavirus is a childplay beside Spanish flu. I never said our forefathers are all immune to all diseases. Coronavirus is overrated. Good immune system and normal medications will fight the virus effectively. Ordinary HIV, we know how it kills and yet no drugs for it till date, except the victim manages it till death. Coronavirus is small compared to other plagues that have happened in the past
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Superjazz: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
mofedamijo:

There is nothing primitive, go and watch videos of Newyork doctors and nurses, weeping on their knees asking God to heal the world, its crazy out there, scientist are confused, doctors are confused, powerful nations are stunned......mind you some of the scientists are Christians, some are Christian jews, some are Muslims, and they are all praying to God for a breakthrough.

We have seen cases where doctors tell patients just pray to God, we need a miracle because we have down all we know.

Have you asked yourself why HIV hasn't gotten any cure since the '80s despite the billions of $ spent on research, yet I have seen white Christians in America get healed from the virus after prayers.......We need God in all.
Corona got spread due to lackadaisical efforts on part of European government in curtailing it if only Europe borrowed a cue from Singapore and South Korea this virus won't have put us in this place now,mind u covid 19 is treatable 80% of those in the hospital don't deserve to be in the hospital rather they ought to be treated at home,that's how it ought to be done until the vaccine would be out,that's not to say we shouldn't believe in god,humans needs to do their best on technology,science, and economy first b4 u Hala god,prayer without work is dead,that's the situation currently going on in nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by mofedamijo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Superjazz:

Corona got spread due to lackadaisical efforts on part of European government in curtailing it if only Europe borrowed a cue from Singapore and South Korea this virus won't have put us in this place now,mind u covid 19 is treatable 80% of those in the hospital don't deserve to be in the hospital rather they ought to be treated at home,that's how it ought to be done until the vaccine would be out,that's not to say we shouldn't believe in god,humans needs to do their best on technology,science, and economy first b4 u Hala god,prayer without work is dead,that's the situation currently going on in nigeria

I am not saying people shouldn't work or whatevr, my point is, dont disturb people from praying in a situation like this.......80% of people dont deserve to be at the hospital...lol, am not responding to you again, you have no iota of an idea what is going on out there. Italy has recorded over 12,000 deaths in a month, what do you think will happen if people were asked to stay at home...lol, biko enjoy your day.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Meedon:

What of rapture, will it occur

Is rapture in all religion? Before I ansa
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Princewell2012:

I totaly disagree with u on these. human means alots to God thats why he send his son to die for us. take it orleave it

Do u know the amount of people that have lived in millions of years? Many have died, many are still dying n will die...humans mean nothing to God ,hence he said even if they don't praise me, I will raise up stones to worship me...if u like don't believe
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by L1lma(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
N dey r still evacuating ppl to coro city
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Don't be scared, fear has torment you know. Have faith in God.
Chuvin22:
I’m scared
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Sharonstone7719: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lord have mercy on us and please heal our land
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Meedon: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthbites:

Is rapture in all religion? Before I ansa

Yes
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Why is it that pictures of heaven always show white people? This makes me suspect that Christianity is a fake religion.

Stop the accusation. It's unnecessary. This is a picture that someone made. You can make yours and add your taste. None of these pictures come close to perfection. Neither is that the cloth the saints will put on in the day of Rapture. Because it will be very glorious body and clothing

The reality is that the majority of the world are on that road to hell. While few are on d way to Heaven. But it's not portrayed in the pic.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by YungMillionaire: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Stop the accusation. It's unnecessary. This is a picture that someone made. You can make yours and add your taste. None of these pictures come close to perfection. Neither is that the cloth the saints will put on in the day of Rapture. Because it will be very glorious body and clothing

The reality is that the majority of the world are on that road to hell. While few are on d way to Heaven. But it's not portrayed in the pic.

So heaven is a fake place.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by olaniyilukman(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
(24hours) Out of 381 people, how many confessed and trusted in Jesus (alone) as Lord and Saviour and asked for forgiveness of sins by the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ. You see my friends, this is what matters most.

Continue deceiving urself, how can you establish facts that such things like paradise and hell exist...
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Gordieshegz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.

Modif:It is a pity many Nigerians lack comprehensive skills. They intentionally or ignorantly quoted my comment without digesting the ingredients in it. Simply because I said our forefathers would resist the current epidemic in town (ie coronavirus) more than we do, they went back to dig history of how flu and plague killed many of them during their time to wash down my point. I never said they are resistant or immune to all diseases, I only said they would have resist this virus better than we do. Pls the Spanish flu and plague you all mentioned, compare the ratio of its death rate to Infected people with this coronavirus death rate to infected people and tell me if coronavirus can be termed as that dangerous for black man. Whether we like it or not, the coronavirus is not posing serious threat to Africa as it does to it Europe counterpart. Many of the infected people have recovered, even in China, they announced 76,000 recoveries from 81,000 infected people and u tell me that one our father will not resist. Coronavirus isn't even as dangerous as HIV to me. You can recover with the common drugs we have around. It only did much damage because of its novelty and poor immune system persons.

Take it or leave it, black man immune system is stronger than the whites and our forefathers immune system will successfully resist this coronavirus of a thing. That doesn't mean that they are immune to all diseases. Read and comprehend before you criticize pls.

Bossman, Spanish flu killed over 500,000 Nigerians in the days of our forefathers you talked about. How about that?

See bros, na only he who had evaded death would receive the congratulatory message.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by AdeneyFeeds: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
ur whether is not hot like what is gotten in Iran

Nigeria is hotter than iran for now since Dec
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by AdeneyFeeds: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
xrayj:

Really?
I didn't know o

No u are right...

Nigeria is more hotter than Iran since Dec....

Iran summer is around July or so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.