Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (47790 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Of #COVID19; Total 3526, discharged 601, death 107 / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by dbynonetwork: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
Africa will shock the world. Ordinary, the death rate in Africa should have gone high but we're still on the low. Africa will be able to contain the virus and end the spread. Who knows if the cure will come from our herbal medicine? Anything is possible. My opinion.

Honestly, this is the best time for herbal doctors to make the world embrace herbal medicine.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Roon9(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

What if am able to make the world realize that this whole Corona viruse has nothing to do with Wuhan

It started in Napoli Italy!
Around September last year

Pass the weed bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by MrPRevailer(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

That lady in ur pic is catwalking. She's sure going to hell

It's just a picture. And she could sure repent and turn back. Even those you see at the extreme could repent switch sides because they aren't dead.
Therefore, dying people on the sick bed have a more benovelent opportunity to amend their ways and make heaven than people/victims in an autocrash for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by mofedamijo(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Superjazz:

But u still hope on science to find the cure!!!!please stop this primitive reasoning covid-19 drug had been found and confirmed by the FDA it's chloroquine and azithromycin,they are hoping on getting the vaccine by 8 months time to totally stop dread of the virus Corona victims are treated and they recover it's the elderly that are mostly at risk,please be enlightened

There is nothing primitive, go and watch videos of Newyork doctors and nurses, weeping on their knees asking God to heal the world, its crazy out there, scientist are confused, doctors are confused, powerful nations are stunned......mind you some of the scientists are Christians, some are Christian jews, some are Muslims, and they are all praying to God for a breakthrough.

We have seen cases where doctors tell patients just pray to God, we need a miracle because we have down all we know.

Have you asked yourself why HIV hasn't gotten any cure since the '80s despite the billions of $ spent on research, yet I have seen white Christians in America get healed from the virus after prayers.......We need God in all.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2020
xrayj:

Don't u think our weather is playing a role in curbing d spread & severeness of this virus?
Of course!! When over there it's cool virus so it hugs everyone. Over here it's boiled and hot so it stays away from people
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by unmask: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Science has beem overwhelmed. God is the last option standing.
Let's go back to him
how has science been overwhelmed?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by tyup(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.

in Nigeria you eat better? Really? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

It's just a picture. And she could sure repent and turn back. Even those you see at the extreme could repent switch sides because they aren't dead.
Therefore, dying people on the sick bed have a more benovelent opportunity to amend their ways and make heaven than people/victims in an autocrash for example.
And how come only a couple is going to heaven while singles are going to hell? Are you trying to say being single is a sin?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by kim3298: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
dbynonetwork:

Honestly, this is the best time for herbal doctors to make the world embrace herbal medicine.
Herbal swindlers you mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by mofedamijo(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
unmask:
how has science been overwhelmed?

Go and watch videos of Newyork doctors and nurses, weeping on their knees asking God to heal the world, its crazy out there, scientist are confused, doctors are confused, powerful nations are stunned......mind you some of the scientists are Christians, some are Christian jews, some are Muslims, and they are all praying to God for a breakthrough.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
Africa will shock the world. Ordinary, the death rate in Africa should have gone high but we're still on the low. Africa will be able to contain the virus and end the spread. Who knows if the cure will come from our herbal medicine? Anything is possible. My opinion.

This thing hit them long before it hit us but let's be hopeful
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by tyup(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
xrayj:

Don't u think our weather is playing a role in curbing d spread & severeness of this virus?

No sir
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by dbynonetwork: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Herbal swindlers you mean
Lol
A lot of them are fraudsters ...Imagine a single drug they claim can cure more than 10 ailments..
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Truthbites: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

A child who knows the differences between good and evil is accountable. And the parents is expected/supposed to point him to Jesus. John 3: 18,36

However, everyone will given according to his works.

What of the children who die at a month or less? Are they accountable?
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by onyxo76(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
I pray so o, advanced nations with all technology etc are really battling the virus
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by kelvindj98: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
tillaman:
381 within 24hours and someone said US Recorded 700+ within 24 hours
Now this is getting more scary, I thought they said it doesn’t pose much risk to those without pre existing medical conditions
Omo this is Biological warfare no doubts
How come China is recovering all of a sudden and I think I read it somewhere that the virus has different strands
Those bat eaters better start talking abeg for love of mankind
These Western countries sometimes feel they are too big to be advised. Taiwan warned them all not to trust China's figures and close their borders but they didn't listen.
Now, they are all suffering terribly, while Taiwan has the virus under control.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by crackhouse(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:
reason why it's low in Africa now is because it came in late. Watch in next 3 weeks and u will see more cases cropping up.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by sisisioge: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
benuejosh:

That's because we are mostly sitting at home.

US and UK folks have mostly refused to sit at home because most don't have paid sick leave. Its no work no pay for them even though their rent, food and basic bills will continue to flow in per week. I know personally three people in the US and UK who are still actively working outdoors!

It is well.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by OneKinGuy(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Let's go back to him
Don't be a stupid fellow. Medical men and women are working their ass out to contain and find a cure for this deadly disease and this is all you have to say
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by yawehoverall: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep consoling yourself. Ours is still behind in a sense because we came in contact last plus I believe our immune system is slightly ahead of many whitemen own.

But you guys are saying almost the same thing.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by bamasite2: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
RIP to them.

I really do empathize with their families at this trying time.

Where are those shouting:

"Odeshi for naija..."

"I am in my house come and beat me"

God just knows we are not meant to handle such......

Beyond the doom and gloom everywhere, you should make lemonades out of lemons.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways.
Click to watch now:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by somehow: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
some are unhappy that Nigeria is not recording high numbers like everywhere else na so una hate una existence?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by hahn(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Let's go back to him

Let god cure people sick of the virus using someone like you. Just go to one facility and lay hands on those that have tested positive to the virus and heal them.

Then we will take you and your god serious

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by somehow: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
crackhouse:
reason why it's low in Africa now is because it came in late. Watch in next 3 weeks and u will see more cases cropping up.

but it wont be as hard as other continent!
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Aystarz: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
tillaman:
381 within 24hours and someone said US Recorded 700+ within 24 hours
Now this is getting more scary, I thought they said it doesn’t pose much risk to those without pre existing medical conditions
Omo this is Biological warfare no doubts
How come China is recovering all of a sudden and I think I read it somewhere that the virus has different strands
Those bat eaters better start talking abeg for love of mankind
Small thing the virus go just dey mutate. The world is in for a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:

A study showed BCG seems to have a protective effect on the morbidity of the covid. Countries that have BCG immunization policies are doing better with lower deaths. Maybe why Africa’s death is low. US, Italy and Spain them don’t give BCG...They are recording high deaths compared to other countries. Nigeria May have lower if this is the case... The bcg protects the lungs from so many dxs.
Wow wow wow...just read about this, interesting (about the death rate)....

But about d spread rate, I still believe our weather contribute tho, respiratory infections hate heat/sun and thrive in cold environments.

I just pray a cure is found soon.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by bestpunterever: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

It definitely had to be. Take a look at our diets, we eat better and more natural foods than them. I strongly believe that if it were the era of our forefathers who eats everything natural (none in their food processed through lab or factory and no fertilizer), even if they have this coronavirus, they won't treat it and it will leave by itself cos their immune system is a top notch. Today we eat lot of junks in the name of civilization and balance diet.
Look at this one keep consoling, during the era of our forefathers you were taliking about, do you knoiw how many people died because of ordinary Tetanus
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by RaptorX: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
This is a global reset, the last will be the first and the first the last says the Holy Book. Anybody reading the Bible with understanding will know that all hell was going to break loose after the 400 years 1619 to 2019 of the Trans Atlantic slave trade.
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
xrayj:

ur whether is not hot like what is gotten in Iran
Re: Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
temiyato:

Yeee,it will.just thesame way malaria left by itself. Keep deceiving urself.
Who told you malaria killed our forefathers the way it killed us nowadays. Cancers, HIV all alien to our forefathers. If we eat like the whites despite living in a malaria endemic society, our population would have dropped drastically more than recorded. The truth is you can never compare our immune system to that of our forefathers and despite as bad as it is, it is still much better than the whites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.