Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? (11467 Views)

APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal / Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Gandollaar(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Since the Covik one nine lockdown won't allow this gist to take place in a beer palor, I suggest mods move it to the jokes section.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by KahlDrogo(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Since the Covik one nine lockdown won't allow this gist to take place in a beer palor, I suggest mods move it to the jokes section.
Hello Hajiya ramotu Nneka, I lof you baby mwa. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by kushercain: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I swear.

Somali, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan these are the poorest country on Earth and they have mouth to talk nonsense

Bro remove Ethiopia from the list
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by sapientia(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I know guy but these people are very racist and call other Africans ape yet Nigerian men keep asslicking their women online

Asslicking Somalian woman online?

How do you guys normally get all this news.

Seems like I spend most of my time on internet yet am always surprised.

Or I click on the wrong news too.

All the talk about Musa were all dreams, Musa just woke up.

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by agadez007(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Is this Worse than the one I face everyday in the hands of my "Countrymen"
This doesn't bother me,Somalians are not the ones that called me and my people 5%,and that we are not excepted to except anything from the government
or is it the somalis that are mocking me with Pictures of starved biafran kids and telling me how they would still do worse and how they "Suyanise" three million on my tribesmen
or is it somalis that say I as an Igbo man can never rule my own country even though they don't want us to leave

don't complain about racism when you do worse tribalism
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I swear.

Somali, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan these are the poorest country on Earth and they have mouth to talk nonsense
you are correct
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by iammo(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Hello Hajiya ramotu Nneka, I lof you baby mwa. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hajia Gandollaar don buy market

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Harryeme(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Astark:
I didn't even notice them till I come across them on social media.

I was like I thought you people were black so why the hatred then I realized not all skin folks are kin folks.

Chinese are not the same as white even if they share the same colour
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by goodnessme1(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Op what do you have to say about Yorubas that have so much hate for Igbos.

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Yujin(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I just say Nigerian men because I've seen most yoruba and igbo lust over them and the women replies are mostly like this.

"Why are Nigerian men so creepy"
"These jareed apes think we will leave our men for them"
"Nigerian men should stop fetish of habisha women"
"Stick to your fellow apes"
Certainly not Igbo men.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Yujin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I just don't care, we are always refer as Nigerians and not by our tribe.

I've seen igbo and other southern ethnic lust after them.
Only an Igbo-wannabe will do that. A real nwafo will never condescend to such. Making money is more enticing and seductive.

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Yujin(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
their hate for other Africans are so famous that it has appeared in different articles, it's not a new thing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/the-painful-ordeal-of-the-bantu-people-in-somalia-facing-discrimination-due-to-their-dark-skin&ved=2ahUKEwjTuInY2cboAhUHxYUKHUOcDzYQFjAVegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3xZw9a7yAC2_eBVDZ5GzWY

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi%3Farticle%3D1007%26context%3Dsoc_las_pubs&ved=2ahUKEwiBpYDu2cboAhXTUxUIHb4mAMw4ChAWMAB6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw055HBGT2rN5P2u3eYWXzBU

https://www.reddit.com › why_...
Why do Somalis try to distance themselves from other Africans ...
Listen, you're not knowledgeable to discuss this topic. All these group of people treat people from Nigeria differently unless you begin to act like a primitive man. Is it in looks, physique or economic achievement that they can compare to us?
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Itemmanu: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Eteka1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lagos with a 3 billion dollar budget is richer than Somalia, erithea , Ethiopia and Sudan ? You don't know what are saying
The economy of Lagos is actually bigger than that of all af them put together.

The Nominal GDP of Lagos in 2019 was $136B

The Nominal GDP of Somalia (2018) was $4.7B ,Eritrea (2018) $2B, Ethiopia (2019) $91B and Sudan (2019) $30B. Total for all four countries is $127.7B

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by BafanaBafana: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Same way Nigerians keep insulting Kenyans and Ugandans on their skin colour and appearance.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by GamalNasser: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eteka1:
The economy of Lagos is actually bigger than that of all af them put together.

The Nominal GDP of Lagos in 2019 was $136B

The Nominal GDP of Somalia (2018) was $4.7B ,Eritrea (2018) $2B, Ethiopia (2019) $91B and Sudan (2019) $30B. Total for all four countries is $127.7B

Lagos GDP is only bigger than that of Somalia and erithea combined , the combined GDP of of Sudan and Ethiopia is almost 200 billion ..we have already closed this argument in the thread before you came
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ContractKiller: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
OP are you just waking up? I have known this for several years.

They even have their own derogatory names for blacks like "Adoon" "Bantu" and "Jarir".

Most Horn Africans, Somalians, Ethiopians, Eritreans etc look down on black Africans.

They desperately want to be considered Arabs even though Arabs treat them like sh*t.

Astark:
Apparently they considered themselves a different race than black people, they are proud of their history of catching black people as slaves and selling them to the Arabs and whites.

That's not the issue because an average Nigerian and other black Nations don't give a Bleep about somali and other Arabs wannabe.

The problem is Nigerian men that constantly degrade and abuse Nigerian women and comparing them to somalis and Ethiopians.

Imagine degrading your women for a race that hate you and still proudly call you slaves, that's just sad.

Just type this word on Twitter search bar " jareed"
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ContractKiller: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
I remember Nairaland actually had one Fulani mod who was supporting Somalians to spew crap about blacks. I think his name was Fulaman or some garbage like that.

BeLookingIDIOT:
Lol...Somalia of all places
I remember one on nairaland then,who comes here just to insult black people
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by TheExecutioner: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bros, this is what an average Somali looks like. Tell me who should be the one at the receiving end of insults between us and them:

[img]https://images./63CczOonXCtmLXhDerslW4.jpg[/img]

Astark:
Apparently they considered themselves a different race than black people, they are proud of their history of catching black people as slaves and selling them to the Arabs and whites.

That's not the issue because an average Nigerian and other black Nations don't give a Bleep about somali and other Arabs wannabe.

The problem is Nigerian men that constantly degrade and abuse Nigerian women and comparing them to somalis and Ethiopians.

Imagine degrading your women for a race that hate you and still proudly call you slaves, that's just sad.

Just type this word on Twitter search bar " jareed"
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by passion007: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
their hate for other Africans are so famous that it has appeared in different articles, it's not a new thing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/the-painful-ordeal-of-the-bantu-people-in-somalia-facing-discrimination-due-to-their-dark-skin&ved=2ahUKEwjTuInY2cboAhUHxYUKHUOcDzYQFjAVegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3xZw9a7yAC2_eBVDZ5GzWY

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi%3Farticle%3D1007%26context%3Dsoc_las_pubs&ved=2ahUKEwiBpYDu2cboAhXTUxUIHb4mAMw4ChAWMAB6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw055HBGT2rN5P2u3eYWXzBU

https://www.reddit.com › why_...
Why do Somalis try to distance themselves from other Africans ...

Exactly my point, you've used the experience of One or two or three people to arrive at that curious conclusion, 'they hate us', three most often misused words

'They' - the behaviour of a group is completely reflective of the behaviour of any 1 member of that group

'Hate' - amplified awareness of the differences between groups pushed to the ridiculous extreme that if I say a mean word, then it's not a mean word, it's really hate.

'Us' - I have appointed myself spokesman for my group, therefore if I've had a bad experience, everyone else must have too.

Sound logical?

If everybody hates you all over the world, then it's not rocket science that the problem is not them, it's you.

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by omoharry(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
This op is definately bored with nothing reasonable to talk about.Of all the trouble we are facing as a nations in recent times ,this is the topic you choose to dwell on ? How can you sit down and begin to think of what a failed country like Somalia thinks about you?Have you guys gotten so low that you will bother urself with what other Africans think about you? .Some Nigerians have issues with self esteem,if not we won't lose a sleep one bit over what another countries thinks about us in this trying times in our lives .
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by KahlDrogo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

I lof her soooo much. We are planning a future together. cool
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by nopains: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I just say Nigerian men because I've seen most yoruba and igbo lust over them and the women replies are mostly like this.

"Why are Nigerian men so creepy"
"These jareed apes think we will leave our men for them"
"Nigerian men should stop fetish of habisha women"
"Stick to your fellow apes"

are u sure of what you are saying? Nigerians no send Somalians but as per Ethiopia girls na them dey rush us here.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
omoharry:
This op is definately bored with nothing reasonable to talk about.Of all the trouble we are facing as a nations in recent times ,this is the topic you choose to dwell on ? How can you sit down and begin to think of what a failed country like Somalia thinks about you?Have you guys gotten so low that you will bother urself with what other Africans think about you? .Some Nigerians have issues with self esteem,if not we won't lose a sleep one bit over what another countries thinks about us in this trying times in our lives .
to be honest I was really bored sha grin
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Gandollaar(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

Khaldrogo is my bitch! Mind your business!
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by iammo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
He's my bitch! Mind your business!

Ok mam!! aboki and ibo combination .. love like no other..
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Itemmanu: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
I lof her soooo much. We are planning a future together. cool

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by iammo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Igbo Shiite and Yoruba shitte rather.

Allah be pressed!

when aboki start burning his incent and chanting his Arabic incantation... na you go run go marry am .. now he his stock piling his buruntashi and his arsenal wish you happy new married life enjoy you nikai and your mallam
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Gandollaar(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

when aboki start burning his incent and chanting his Arabic incantation... na you go run go marry am .. now he his stock piling his buruntashi and his arsenal wish you happy new married life enjoy you nikai and your mallam
Jealousy. Tenkio
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Litmus: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Here we go again, House of Trolls, Ghana, working hard online, creating fake youtube, facebook, twitter etc accounts, to demean Nigerians or to drag Nigerians into some online fight. Nigerian women are beautiful and Nigerian men love them, and those Nigerian men that prefer foreign women do not particularly like Somali or Ethiopian women more than they do any other foreign women, white, Asian, black and so on. We Nigerians also value education and our cultures, this means we are sophisticated in our admirations, Looks are not everything with us; we are more likely to marry within our tribes or marry other Nigerians that are cultural, educated and good home keepers. The truth is that it is Ghanaian men, Caribbean and African Americans that seem to go crazy over East African women not Nigerians. My guess is that these group of stupid, self-loathing black men from Ghana, the Caribbean and America have been engaging in spats with Somalia and Ethiopians and finding themselves over-insulted have come trying to drag Nigerians into it. Please leave Nigerians out of it and fight your own battles.

Our Nigerian women are the best, we are happy with them for the most part.

Ending Off-shore Derivation / NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight. / Plot To Rewrite Senate Standing Rules Revealed - The Nation