Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? (11472 Views)

APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal / Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Gudiza(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
If only people will learn, they would understand why some things are the way they are.
First, Somalis,Eriteans, Djibouti, Ethiopians, Fulanis Tuaregs and others Pseudo arab groups are products of crossbreeding, slavery and rape of pure black African negros. This group became populous in North and East Africa especially and were bred by the Arabs to inflict damage to Bantu Negros in the African hinterland (slavery) since the white Arabs themselves couldn't go in due to the diseases inflicted on them by nature.
This took place consistently over thousands of years of incursions into Africa. Soon, they married themselves and formed a race, and so by virtue of their very existence have high regard for the arab progenitor and go out their way to denigrate the black. The europeans know this as well and used these people even today as sellouts to the black race. African Union in Ethiopia, creation of country states, everything they have ever done is calculated to put these mongrels above the Negro and checkmate their progress.
One funny thing I observed however between the ethiopians and somalis is the ethiopians see themselves as far superior to somalis and put distance between themselves, whereas the somali claim equal racial stock to ethiopians. Comic relief!
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ahaz: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Astark:
Some of the screenshots I could take.

The funny part is an average somali hate black people and are happy they sold them as slaves, what's funny is that those slaves are now billionaires and business muguls while Somali is backward and no good thing is coming out of that worthless country.

Lagos State is richer than Somali, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Sudan joined together and they have mouth to mock us
how is Lagos richer than Ethiopia? do you know Ethiopians defence budget supercedes that of Nigeria's?
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ahaz: 2:18am On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lagos with a 3 billion dollar budget is richer than Somalia, erithea , Ethiopia and Sudan ? You don't know what are saying
don't mind the drunk
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Injera(f): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Ooni:
Bro that's not true. I say our people because many of our people are obsessed with fairness but the Ibos are not much so. we run after Ibo girls foreigners and even Fulani girls. Have you ever seen those Ibos run after Fulani talk more of Somali girls?

Ibo man why you dey hide yourself

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalanders back at lying..Dont use the opinion of some people to judge err one...Nigerians discriminate among themselves talkless of others
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Because Negroes got no history
His mind has been so dulled he can't ask why Fulanis kill him/her especially since we all claim to be "black"
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by 7lives: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Eteka1:
The economy of Lagos is actually bigger than that of all af them put together.

The Nominal GDP of Lagos in 2019 was $136B

The Nominal GDP of Somalia (2018) was $4.7B ,Eritrea (2018) $2B, Ethiopia (2019) $91B and Sudan (2019) $30B. Total for all four countries is $127.7B

CHAI.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Eteka1(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
7lives:

CHAI.
Google the GDP of those countries, you will see it on Wikipedia.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Nairalanders back at lying..Dont use the opinion of some people to judge err one...Nigerians discriminate among themselves talkless of others
are you a Somali?either that you are a related to them somehow.

I just checked your profile and you are a Muslim and fulani, a close brother to them so no surprises

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ABCthingx: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Astark:
I just say Nigerian men because I've seen most yoruba and igbo lust over them and the women replies are mostly like this.

"Why are Nigerian men so creepy"
"These jareed apes think we will leave our men for them"
"Nigerian men should stop fetish of habisha women"
"Stick to your fellow apes"
Can you please give me the twitter handle of the girl that said this? angry
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ABCthingx: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
I remember years ago a learned individual attempt to promote pan-africa got frustrated by this somalis idiot.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Astark:
are you a Somali?either that you are a related to them somehow.

I just checked your profile and you are a Muslim and fulani, a close brother to them so no surprises

When yorubas and igbos stop discriminating themselves...You can argue then, and my mom is eritrean so dont be surprised...

Have a nice day
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

When yorubas and igbos stop discriminating themselves...You can argue then, and my mom is eritrean so dont be surprised...

Have a nice day
racist motherfuckers. Backwards people
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by LGDON: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Astark:
I didn't even notice them till I come across them on social media.

I was like I thought you people were black so why the hatred then I realized not all skin folks are kin folks.

Chinese are not the same as white even if they share the same colour

Somali, South Africa, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan and some Africa countries are not Negro.

The Negro land is mostly West Africa, the Fulanis of Nigeria are not Negro and some tribes which I won't mention who migrated to West Africa.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by LGDON: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Op.. Lemme tell you this: An average Hausa/Fulani man hate the Igbos more than any race in the world...

So forget about the racism the Somalians has for us and talk about the racism we have for each other..

Fulanis are not Negro

Not everyone who live in Africa are Negro

That is where people got it wrong that all Africa are one because they have dark skin

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
LGDON:

Fulanis are not Negro

Not everyone who live in Africa are Negro

That is where people got it wrong that all Africa are one because they have dark skin

If you don't mind, please explain the bolded further..
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by LGDON: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

If you don't mind, please explain the bolded further..

The Fulanis are Hamitics who migrated into negro land
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:
racist motherfuckers. Backwards people
I'm a nigerian too....Chew that lol
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

I'm a nigerian too....Chew that lol
a nigerian with Somali mom.

If there was a war between the two countries I bet you will side with them
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:

I'm not somali..I'm eritrean and i belong to both Sir
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:

My mom is eritrean not somali and besides its my choice to choose,which i will not because i belong to both
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

My mom is eritrean not somali and besides its my choice to choose,which i will not because i belong to both
yeah yeah yeah. Have you been to that country before?

Nairalanders here including me mostly say bad about fulanis, how do you feel when you see it?

I'M dying to ask a fulani that question
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:
yeah yeah yeah. Have you been to that country before?

Nairalanders here including me mostly say bad about fulanis, how do you feel when you see it?

I'M dying to ask a fulani that question
I visit there every year...
Well i dont care because you don't know fulanis,what u guys know are paid terrorists acting to be fulanis like me,I'm a helmatic fulani not normadic so we stay one place and dont roam around....NL insults abt fulanis don't affect me at all
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

I visit there every year...
Well i dont care because you don't know fulanis,what u guys know are paid terrorists acting to be fulanis like me,I'm a helmatic fulani not normadic so we stay one place and dont roam around....NL insults abt fulanis don't affect me at all
my state for example, fulanis kill people and don't allow them to farm, you can't arrest them because they are above the laws.

The president don't condemn their actions but instead give them money and and other favourable things.

If you were in our shoes how will you feel?
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:
my state for example, fulanis kill people and don't allow them to farm, you can't arrest them because they are above the laws.

The president don't condemn their actions but instead give them money and and other favourable things.

If you were in our shoes how will you feel?
Anyone who kills should be killed too..Your country sponsor the terrorists so how do u expect them to get arrested? No one should be above the law and I'm sorry you pple dont have a president
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Anyone who kills should be killed too..Your country sponsor the terrorists so how do u expect them to get arrested? No one should be above the law and I'm sorry you pple dont have a president
yeah nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. When one ethnic group feels dominant, others will react by violence. Take rwanda for example.

A genocide occurs there I bet Nigeria own will be against fulani because when it starts i am sure as hell I'm killing any fulanis or hausa related people I see in my State.

I bet most Nigerians will concur with me

It's just a matter of time
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:
yeah nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. When one ethnic group feels dominant, others will react by violence. Take rwanda for example.

A genocide occurs there I bet Nigeria own will be against fulani because when it starts i am sure as hell I'm killing any fulanis or hausa related people I see in my State.

I bet most Nigerians will concur with me

It's just a matter of time
It won't happen sef...By God's grace
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

It won't happen sef...By God's grace
lol I pray so but its really painful though seeing your people getting kikked and the government rewarding them by giving the 400 billions for settlement in your own land
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Astark:
lol I pray so but its really painful though seeing your people getting kikked and the government rewarding them by giving the 400 billions for settlement in your own land
Lol yeah but there's nothing we can do bout it
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Gudiza(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
LGDON:
Somali, South Africa, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan and some Africa countries are not Negro. The Negro land is mostly West Africa, the Fulanis of Nigeria are not Negro and some tribes which I won't mention who migrated to West Africa.
Mention....
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by 1Sharon(f): 3:55am On May 07, 2023
You've noticed.

Their superiority complex comes from how they look.

I usually distance myself from them until I notice they identify with africa/blackness/pro-black.

How Kano Hisbah Oppresses And Brutalizes The Poor / Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista)