Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (84275 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by alwaysdking(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Most career goals
Most UCL goals
Most hatricks
Most freekicks
Most Int’l goals (active player)
Most everything!

How is he not the greatest ever? Make me understand �

Should Incase you want to argue this with me, come over to my house @ Iju Ishaga

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by JayPeeOham: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
To be honest I love Ronaldo way more than Messi
That's to say I'm a Ronaldo fan

Messi is a better player if only were honest with ourselves
Mind you , I'm a Manchester United fan

Messi is a type of player who doesn't find football as a big deal , he knows whenever he's on the field he'll do what he came to do and it'll be perfect

Ronaldo is the most hardworking player in the world
He loves competition , that's what keeps him going
And he's like a two man player in the field of play , never gives up

But I give it to Messi

Messi is Wizkid
Davido is Ronaldo

Wizkid takes music like a snack , he'll drop the hit anytime he voices out
And davido takes music like something you must keep improving on daily else you'll fall
So davido is more hardworking than wizzy
But wizzy is more talented ,__ bitter truth

CASE DISMISSED!!!

AND NOW, THE COURT SHALL RISE!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by do4luv14(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes you are right

but how many game does Pique, and GAGO play for man united with CR7,

the bias is clear

ElasticStone:

It would be difficult to get players that have played with both if we rule out national team. However, look at number 5 and 7 neutrals.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Lordapson23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
ALAYORMII:

It’s not bias but the Portuguese players couldn’t say Messi, so they have to be diplomatic and say both.

Ronaldo is their country greatest player.

They don’t want to offend their country men

Gbam!
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by cbngov01(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
Most of the Argentine players went with messi...while the Portuguese players said both...the bias is clear...

Thats cos the portugese still play with Messi in Barca.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Tabuku: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don’t believe in your selections of the players. They are Argentina guys. If I have a team and I want to build a complete team with my system, I’ll pick Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Lordapson23(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Akujobi10:
Nairaland are you sure you not a messi fan?am still trying to see the reasons why messi is better than Ronaldo,country wise Ronaldo is better,can messi leave barca to Italy and make progress?messi fans I'm waiting for you all.#stayhome staysafe#.

Won tun ti de undecided Na stone dem dey kick for Italy? Why didn't Ronaldo sign for sassuolo?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by maestroferddi: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
placeofallure:

Yes, you are right. Pique is a Spaniard while Larsson is a Swede. But the two of them played with CR7 while he was yet to realise his full potential. The Ronaldo who played at Old Trafford sure isn't the same one who played at the Santiago.
Messi is an inexplicable player but anyday, my allegiance is with C. Ronaldo.
Ronaldo won the World Best Footballer Award at Man United.

Go figure...

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Jokerman(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
calgenius:
Why una dey confuse unasef. it's simple, the player who has won the world best most is simply the best. He's better than everyone who has won it less, SHIKENA.

Modric is better than Xavi

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Lordapson23(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angrymode:
Me that av played with both of them in PS 1, 2, 3 and 4 - PES and FIFA, I say CR7. Messi is too short and frustrating with up crosses. He is too stressful to use when you are playing against a smart player.

Ronaldooooo! Superb. If u know u know

Na me first like ur comment buh u really couldn't have played ps1 with those two... Haba undecided

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by icebird25(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
And those who picked Messi ahead of Ronaldo manage to win something playing with Ronaldo but they got nothing playing with Messi..

Especially those from Argentina national team
Angel di Maria, tevez, and co
While those who are currently playing in Barca can't boldly say is Ronaldo because the moment you say Ronaldo is better than Messi. When you know you are Barca player ..Barca board won't mind to sell you to osasuna fc..

Mbappe football idol is Ronaldo
Rashford football idol is Ronaldo
Haaland football idol is Ronaldo
Jao Felix football idol is Ronaldo
Vicinius junior football idol is Ronaldo..

Youngsters are already taken after step of the great ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
tommykiwi:
KING Messi anytime, anyday and anywhere.

Let's vote here.

Like for KING Messi

Share for King CR7

For me I go with KING Messi
Rinaldo is winning ooo grin
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
cbngov01:

Thats cos the portugese still play with Messi in Barca.
Gbam bro I didnt just want to say it...
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
JayPeeOham:

Which simply means Messi is the Best if the Portuguese players could not pick Ronaldo as the best just like the Argentines comfortably and boldly did! undecided

I'm sure the Portuguese players only said both in order to be fair to the National Team Captain and out of respect for him! tongue
No because most still play with messi...and messi is Barca messiah

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by UrVillagePpl: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Forget Ronaldo and Messi
Corona is the best in the world, at least for now grin

Too much sense wee not kee me
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by miketayo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Messi is more skilled( like LeBron) but Ronaldo is a winner ( MJ and Kobe)
So I will pick Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
djoe21:

Yes, the bias is clear. The Portuguese players are bias. They know Messi is better but since Rinaldo is their fellow country man they chose both so he is not upset. So if anyone is biased, they are the ones.
no sir..
Most of dem still play with messi

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
sneak3:

Not bias bro, it just got to show how good Messi his that even the Portuguese players can not pick Ronaldo over him.
no sir they still play with messi...u want make dem collect shirt from dem

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by tommykiwi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Rinaldo is winning ooo grin
No be small something oooo, team Messi want fall hands.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
DAYOODS:

It is a pity none went for Ronaldo.Forget it ,Messi is the best.
no sir I disagree...

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
deltateam:

They said both because they couldn't afford to go against their country man.

gbam on point bro

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Y'all should go get a life with this constant comparison... Like who cares .
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by espn(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
tommykiwi:

Let's vote here.

Like for KING Messi

Share for King CR7

Voting closed!

I give it to team Ronaldo for now because Team Messi went out to fight corona virus they are not online now.
Lol your verdict though...are you related to Dino...Lai mohammed of FFK...

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ElasticStone(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

Messi is a type of player who doesn't find football as a big deal , he knows whenever he's on the field he'll do what he came to do and it'll be perfect

But I give it to Messi

Messi is Wizkid
Davido is Ronaldo

And davido takes music like something you must keep improving on daily else you'll fall

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Omengboji: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Messi is the king of football.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
tommykiwi:
No be small something oooo, team Messi want fall hands.
Ronaldo on top.. Where he belongs

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by OfficialJayy: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

That's just one way to spin it. It could also be that Semedo and Gomes believe Messi in the best but since they play with Ronaldo who's their country man they decided to stay neutral so as not to upset him don't you think?

Same way dybala and higuian believes that ronaldo is a better player but since messi is their international teammate, they decided to stay neutral right??

Bros, make we forget talk.. if semedo or gomes comes out today to say ronaldo is better than messi, that will be the end of their barcelona career

Eg lopetuigi(the former spanish coach) always maintained that messi was the best player, but the moment r. madrid appointed him, he quickly sided with ronaldo

Same goes for K.P boateng who said ronaldo was the best ever despite not playing with him, the moment barca signed him up, he quickly sided with messi..

I personally, believe cr7 is the best ever and I have no problem if anyone believes otherwise, all I am saying is that this list is biased

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by TGMISKY(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
tommykiwi:

Let's vote here.

Like for KING Messi

Share for King CR7

Voting closed!

I give it to team Ronaldo for now because Team Messi went out to fight corona virus they are not online now.
I'm so certain that this is exactly where Ronaldo would win

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Investnow2017: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
JayPeeOham:

Which simply means Messi is the Best if the Portuguese players could not pick Ronaldo as the best just like the Argentines comfortably and boldly did! undecided

I'm sure the Portuguese players only said both in order to be fair to the National Team Captain and out of respect for him! tongue

Even if Ronaldo himself chooses Messi some will still disagree with him,lol

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by OfficialJayy: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

But I give it to Messi

Messi is Wizkid
Davido is Ronaldo

Is Messi more talented than ronaldo?? Yes
But is that enough to make him the best ever?? No

If am going by your assertion, then pogba is a better player than de bryune right? cuz we both know paul pogba is far more talented

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by zone51: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
Most of the Argentine players went with messi...while the Portuguese players said both...the bias is clear...

Because the Portuguese players are afraid to say the truth hence they are stay neutral otherwise they should have boldly claim their fellow Portuguese is the best with their chest. grin
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Realfrankie(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.