Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (84277 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by contigiency(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
No doubt Rinaldo is an exceptional player, also it's not in doubt that Messi stands out in the overall ranking. Football was created purposely for entertainment before it became business. Even with the business mindset, it is still regarded as a game for entertainment. This entertainment is what messi has in abundant better than any other person in the game.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by kim854: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
bvec0rsysu
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by kim854: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by toniobyke(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Were you the one who conducted the voting or interview as the case may be? If not, piss off. Next story please
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by don4real18(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you have ever met Argentines, you will be disappointed at the bias of supporting their own.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Techiekingee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
To be honest, it's only majority Nigerians and Portuguese that think Ronaldo is better than messi... majority of the others think Messi is better
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Afey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
It would be difficult to get players that have played with both if we rule out national team. However, look at number 5 and 7 neutrals.

There is no need to argue too far, both of them are exceptional, but Messi is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by DAYOODS(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Exactly, and more importantly most of those players met Ronaldo when he was just rising. But they played with Messi at the peak of his career.

And only a Nigerian will peak his club team mate over his national team mate because we have zero patriotism.

Guy keep quiet,how come none picked Ronaldo? Messi is the king .
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Cocolatti(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Messi is The GOAT while CR7 is a goat
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ezigr8(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
This comparison will be settled once both of them hang their boots and every damn footage will be analyzed.

In the next ten years we will know who is best.

If you think is just by scoring goals alone that makes one a great player, have a rethink by answering this question

Between this African players that won African best player's award; Emmanuel Amunike, Victor Ikpeba, Diof and so many others and Okocha, whom is most rated as African legend and even world football legend?

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by DAYOODS(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Techiekingee:
To be honest, it's only majority Nigerians and Portuguese that think Ronaldo is better than messi... majority of the others think Messi is better

How did you get this statistics or is it a mere assumption ?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Depressed101: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by immaculate1234(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
I am not from Argentina, Portugal, Not a Barcelona fan or Real Madrid just a Mersyside boss LFC YNWA

but if you ask me I will definitely tell you it’s

MESSI without blinking

4 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ChaoHendrix: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those players forgot one is a Nou Camp WiFi signal while the other is a broadband network

On any country code, it will work
Played in different countries but still remained in the same position..(the box) scoring penalties and waiting for his teammates to do the working and pass the ball to him so he'd score a tap in or header..
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by DAYOODS(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
And what did PELE the great say??
I rest my case grin
u

Who his Pele ? Does he has club achiemement compared to Messi and Ronaldo. Remove World Cup,that guy is zero.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ChaoHendrix: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
There is a saying that says the greatness of a man is not his physical possession or the amount of money he has in his bank account but his selfless service to humanity. Ronaldo not only has physical properties and cash but he is extremely selfless. You see why he is the greatest?
Because he gives and posts on social media for you to see?
How about those who give more than he does but don't post on social media?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Jokerman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

Played in different countries but still remained in the same position..(the box) scoring penalties and waiting for his teammates to do the working and pass the ball to him so he'd score a tap in or header..

Clown.... Do you know Suarez assisted Messi more than Benzema assisted Ronaldo

Do you know Neymar also assisted Messi more than Bale assisted Ronaldo??

Do you even know Dani Alves assisted Messi more than Marcelo assisted Ronaldo??

Do you know Ronaldo is the highest assister in Madrid history, in UCL history and even in Euros history??

Do you know Ronaldo hasn't scored club freekick goals in 2 years,but he still leads Messi in overall freekicks??

Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by DAYOODS(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
immaculate1234:
I am not from Argentina, Portugal, Not a Barcelona fan or Real Madrid just a Mersyside boss LFC YNWA

but if you ask me I will definitely tell you it’s

MESSI without blinking

Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by tolijascro(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Shits like this doesn't matter at the moment if the news is not about coro then it's not making sense
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very Bias question. Very stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Chukwuemekah: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Permit me to go with my own judgment....... CR7
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by CrestMan: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
And what did PELE the great say??
I rest my case grin

You make me laugh grin
Have you EVER heard anyone compare Ronaldo with either Pele or Maradona for who is greatest? undecided

It's Messi that's always used as comparison with Pele or Maradona for who is greatest. tongue

The noise about Messi being the greatest started annoying Pele hence he tried to reduce Messi to Ronaldo's level. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Thescienceprof(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
ElasticStone:

It would be difficult to get players that have played with both if we rule out national team. However, look at number 5 and 7 neutrals.

Gerald Pique cannot be considered a neutral considering he is still in the same Barcelona team as Messi plus the rivalry that has existed between Barcelona and Real Madrid. it's a no brainer he was going to choose messi.

As for Henrik Larson, I don't think Ronaldo has hit his best form when Larson played with him at United. Larson was older when he arrived at Barcelona and met Messi in his prime.

Having said that, comparing those guys is a useless effort as it won't change nothing. I am a Rinaldo fan but I didn't love Messi less because of that. They are both simply amazing players.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ElasticStone(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Depressed101:
YOU ARE A FOOL FOR COMPLING THIS ONE SIDED LIST grin

It was not me than compiled it na

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by nurex01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
And let's ask Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44 who is the best?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Dollabiz: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Really
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Jokerman(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
DAYOODS:
u

Who his Pele ? Does he has club achiemement compared to Messi and Ronaldo. Remove World Cup,that guy is zero.

What have those two won in football (club and country and Individual) that Pele hasn't won??

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ElasticStone(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Olodo... Na ur type dey copy person name join for exam hall... Copy and paste master tongue

I no get time to crop the pix jor.

Atleast, copy and paste give me A for my project na. tongue
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by LordShiva97(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olayetan:
That's their own opinion but we wey dey watch both of them play on pitch, we have come to a conclusion that CR7 is the GOAT....

WE?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by abbey37(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
No Footballer on earth will play with both players and choose Ronaldo ahead of Messi because Messi is a selfless player he let's you shine along side him, he his a very creative player, provide more assist than any player in his class onlike our other brother he want to take the glory and reward of the efforts of the entire team all the time imagine he got angry and didn't celebrate with his team mate (abeloa precisely) because he scored a goal, he expected the guy to leave the ball for him to score like na only him fit score.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by AustineCJ: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

Why didn't all the Portuguese go for Ronaldo?
Semedo is still a barca player n won't want to get into messi black book, same as gomez when he made that statement .......D maria would ve said it when he was stil with cr7 in madrid of them born am well na.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Abbeylanre15(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
If everyone else vote for Ronaldo,Pique will never vote for him lailai... I also prefer Messi,eventho I'm a United fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.