Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} (8267 Views)

Innovative Skills Empowerment For Youths & Adults - Monetize Your Skills / Free Agric Training And Empowerment / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ineedajob4school:
I have been trying to upliad pictures of the environnent but yo no avail

I am sorry bros, i don't need the pictures of the environment BUT the pictures of the feeders and the drinkers that you claim to have or promised . . .And sir, we are and still FIRM on getting the pictures 8am This morning (8am, Monday - April 27th, 2020}
The time used in taking pictures of your current location could have been used in making sure pictures of feeders and drinkers were sent to you wherever they are
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by nikaShow(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fhemmmy:
The process has been fun and an eye opener for us at Fhemmmy Motos . . . . .This is an empowerment to make someone financially independent but we have come to realize that people are really NOT ready
1. Final process, and my people complaining about network or location?
2. Final process, and my people refused to post what is needed to be that winner
3. People don't seems to be ready to go far and beyond to stand out
Now here is my question:
For someone that can't bend backwards to showcase how he is the best to win this, how can such person do all it takes to make sure the chickens are OK.
We are extremely disappointed in this and NOT sure how to even handle this.
2 finalist either lied to us that they have what they claim to have or afraid of the fact that we will verify ALL claims before we send DOC and release funds for feeding.

I agree. The excuses of network are not tenable for someone who is 'supposed to be desperate for this opportunity. I've been following closely and to be honest I expected 'realer' and swift responses.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
nikaShow:

I agree. The excuses of network are not tenable for someone who is 'supposed to be desperate for this opportunity. I've been following closely and to be honest I expected 'realer' and swift responses.

We are currently thinking of best way to do this because we won't crown a wrong winner nor invest in anyone that does NOT see a reason to take this a lifetime investment.
We will be investing our money into someone and the best the person could do is to show how serious they are and how bad they want the opportunity
I am sure we will come up with something shortly
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Amiks21(m): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2020
What a pity ....a big opportunity just slipped away
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by FarmTech(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Participants shud pls be serious and take this opportunity. It is wort it. So don't give up.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Oseaghahon: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Sir!
Am Ose by name. I got to know about this empowerment program only recently through a friend and on verifying I discovered that the deadline had been reached. I therefore wish to show my interest on it and in future programs.
I have been actively engaged in Agriculture and poultry to be precise since around 2015 and am vastly experienced in it.I have three cages at the back of my house and with space for more if the need arises although I already have capacity to convenient breed over150 birds to point of sale.
I hope my application is favourably considered.
Thanks.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning Nairalander . . . . .Another day is here for us to be grateful for existence.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
We have waited for 53 Hours and there is no pictures bother from Ineedaob4school and Blinkz4real as the two finalist for this empowerment.
It was easy for the two to post and send details even way deadlines of request
It was easy for them to post the pen that will be used
Easy to post names and details about them which was great BUT for the last activity before a winner is crowned and one person start the journey into liberation and financial freedom:
Ineedjob4school all of a sudden is in lockdown at a different city, his battery was dying and not able to post images of feeders and drinkers
Blinkz4real wasn't even able to make comment at all anymore and the air has grown wings to carry him away with images of drinkers and feeders

Is it possible that they were both lying and when they knew we will verify all their submissions, they quickly change gear and develop wings?

With this new development from the 2 finalist, we will be bringing this to an END without selecting a WINNER or how do we select a winner among two disappeared finalist?

We hereby CANCEL the empowerment . . . FarmTech, thanks for your support on this and to all those that send us mail, we appreciate you while to all the viewers too, thanks for givings us your supports . . . . .It has been a great EYE OPENER for us that our people rather post account details for people to give them 1K or 5K instead of being empowered.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
FarmTech:
Participants shud pls be serious and take this opportunity. It is wort it. So don't give up.

Thanks boss!
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amiks21:
What a pity ....a big opportunity just slipped away

It is really sad and i feel bad for others that would have enjoyed from it but weren't able to.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
nikaShow:

They were so swift till they knew will we will verify all information sent to us . . . I guess they were expecting us to invest over 100K on them without any verification?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by candygirl4real: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Waoh!! I got to know about this yesterday. Will there be another opportunity for those that missed this?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good day everyone,

I just want 2 clear things up so it won't look like I disappeared or because of what he is accusing us is true.

If u follow the thread very well from the beginning he said he wants 2 empower one person to go into poultry(broiler). We sent in application, after that series of questions upon questions that we answered through his mails even b4 we started posting the ones all of u can see here.

He never wanted to help anybody he was only looking for reasons not to give anybody so he keep accusing us of lieing or not telling the truth.

If I have come this far is it to snap feeder and drinker that I cannot arrange and post, Haba! or wait until he sends somebody to come and inspect the pen?

Even if na world bank, by now winner would have emerged.

Somebody that wants to help will help, without all this questions upon questions without end just because you want to find reason not to give of which I decided to help him achieve.

He can look for a family member or a friend and empower since he cant believe anything we tell or post.

I will source for money and buy birds cos I have knowledge of raising broilers somehow............Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
blinkz4real:
Good day everyone,

I just want 2 clear things up so it won't look like I disappeared or because of what he is accusing us is true.

If u follow the thread very well from the beginning he said he wants 2 empower one person to go into poultry(broiler). We sent in application, after that series of questions upon questions that we answered through his mails even b4 we started posting the ones all of u can see here.

He never wanted to help anybody he was only looking for reasons not to give anybody so he keep accusing us of lieing or not telling the truth.

If I have come this far is it to snap feeder and drinker that I cannot arrange and post, Haba! or wait until he sends somebody to come and inspect the pen?

Somebody that wants to help will help, without all this questions upon questions without end just because you want to find reason not to give of which I decided to help him achieve.

He can look for a family member or a friend and empower since he cant believe anything we tell or post.

I will source for money and buy birds cos I have knowledge of raising broilers somehow............Thanks for your help.

Thanks boss for your comment and we wish you well . . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Azarina: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a waste of opportunity
Op, please don't let this discourage you
There are still credible candidates out there

I really pray you would reconsider
For God's sake

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
I have just been able to charge my phone.

I hate to make excuses but I will like to address this issue and also clear the air.
First, I never lied about having the drinkers and the tray feeder, the feeders were promised to me by the pen owner, the pics of the drinkers were impossible for me to get at that period because of the time frame, low battery and network.

I hereby tender an unreserved apology to the organizer and other close followers and I hope I have not in anyway jeopardized chances of subsequent empowerment scheme for deserving individuals because of my inexcusable reasons /attitude and that of my fellow contestant.

Mr Fhemmmy meant well and wanted to really help to empower a deserving person, which says a lot about the type of person he is and I wish we have more of his type. I thank you sir for lending an helping hand even though we let it slipped for one reason or the other. But sir I will like to prevail on you to either reorganize this or choose a more deserving winner among those who showed interested but were not among the contestant. I am deeply sorry for all that happened and I once again thank you for the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by nikaShow(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
blinkz4real:
Good day everyone,

I would just address this because it reeks of the entitlement mentality that is common with the 'lazy Nigerian youth'.

Please note that when you start making your own hard earned money through legitimate business in such a harsh business environment like the Nigerian clime, you would have seen a lot of shenanigans and rubbish for you to be able to identify bull-shitters.

I am a farmer. I have been following this Fhemmy process closely. I liked his process. I liked his questions. It showed that he is someone with real farming experience and not an internet farmer. So he knows what he was looking for.

As I said earlier when you start making your own hard earned money and you want to give it away, you want to make sure you are making every kobo efficient. Shey because he did not ask you to go and bring letter of recommendation from your local government secretariat? Please go to world bank and collect their cash na.

I know of one of my colleagues who won a contract with Obasanjo farms...they asked him to bring 10 reference letters from people he had supplied products before. 10 !

I even appreciate Ineedajob4school response better. Even though I don't think he should be awarded, it even shows responsibility for him holding up his hands to accept his shortcomings.

If I were to recommend, I would say Fhemmmy should restart this empowerment again. Until we find the right candidate. His money doesn't have to go to the pocket of whoever he isn't convinced of . It's his money. Let's restart this, some other people have showed up after the deadline. Maybe we would find some honest aspirants there.

2 Likes

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by FarmTech(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
@Fhemmmy, I'll advise u not to give up yet. U can still start another one. Maybe, everybody have learnt sth from this one.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
nikaShow:

I would just address this because it reeks of the entitlement mentality that is common with the 'lazy Nigerian youth'.

Please note that when you start making your own hard earned money through legitimate business in such a harsh business environment like the Nigerian clime, you would have seen a lot of shenanigans and rubbish for you to be able to identify bull-shitters.

I am a farmer. I have been following this Fhemmy process closely. I liked his process. I liked his questions. It showed that he is someone with real farming experience and not an internet farmer. So he knows what he was looking for.

As I said earlier when you start making your own hard earned money and you want to give it away, you want to make sure you are making every kobo efficient. Shey because he did not ask you to go and bring letter of recommendation from your local government secretariat? Please go to world bank and collect their cash na.

I know of one of my colleagues who won a contract with Obasanjo farms...they asked him to bring 10 reference letters from people he had supplied products before. 10 !

I even appreciate Ineedajob4school response better. Even though I don't think he should be awarded, it even shows responsibility for him holding up his hands to accept his shortcomings.

If I were to recommend, I would say Fhemmmy should restart this empowerment again. Until we find the right candidate. His money doesn't have to go to the pocket of whoever he isn't convinced of . It's his money. Let's restart this, some other people have showed up after the deadline. Maybe we would find some honest aspirants there.

My chairman at the top, we will like to do it again BUT not sure if i have the energy to go through the stress again . . . It is almost impossible to verify details and information of people and i will NEVER forgive myself if i ever found out that we finance the wrong person . . . If there is a way to find a deserving person to empower, i will be more than glad to be part of it.
But we will take some time off to think of how best to find someone that really want to be empowered

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
FarmTech:
@Fhemmmy, I'll advise u not to give up yet. U can still start another one. Maybe, everybody have learnt sth from this one.

Oga at the top, we will be more than glad to do it again BUT we need to figure out the best way to select a winner without someone getting angry
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by HAYSHIRES: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2020
blinkz4real:
Good day everyone,

Don't make a fool of yourself bro,
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by FarmTech(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Oga at the top, we will be more than glad to do it again BUT we need to figure out the best way to select a winner without someone getting angry
Hmm. The surest way is to look for someone close to you.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
FarmTech:

Hmm. The surest way is to look for someone close to you.

Yes and No.
Yes because of trust and No because you want to empower someone in what they are good at and knows how to do, except they know you are into such, it still won't work. empowerment of family isn't negotiable but i am under the impression that family doesn't mean bond by the blood but we are all connected BUT i could be wrong.
We surely will try this again as soon as possible and like the gentleman said, we all could have learnt one or two things from this one.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by stagger: 3:18am On May 02, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Between my firm response that we needed the pictures by 8am Nigerian time today and your response above, it was over 12 Hours.
You had no network where you currently are to get the pictures but you had network to post here.
The feeders are at home, in your situation, i would have left no stone unturned to make sure that i have the feeder posted here {It only means, you are not taking the process serious}
In your response above, you are currently at Abeokuta while home is Mowe but the pen is in Ibadan, i am a little confused now sir because i am not sure how you plan to shuttle home and where pen is.
Anyways, we won't wait for no image and we will use the fact that you have refused to post the images to make our decisions

At this point, I will like to chip in something here. The pandemic and lockdowns have put people in impossible situations. I was caught out by the closure of airports and have been away from my family in a foreign country for 2 months now with no sign of when I can see them again. Nobody knows when the airports will open. So if someone says I should get something and submit from my office, how do I do that?

It is possible that the fellow in question was caught out by a lockdown. You have to make some allowance for some of these things. If we were in normal times, it would have been a different matter.

You should also know that your own credibility is at stake. There are people who would think you merely used this as a means of getting information about poultry farming without any intention of empowering anybody. If you are truly bent on empowering people, the best you can do is to wait until the lockdowns are lifted and then proceed with physical verification of whatever you need to confirm. Expecting people to move around in a lockdown taking pictures at the risk of getting arrested, beaten or shot is simply unrealistic.

My two pennies...

2 Likes

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by FarmTech(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Yes and No.
Yes because of trust and No because you want to empower someone in what they are good at and knows how to do, except they know you are into such, it still won't work. empowerment of family isn't negotiable but i am under the impression that family doesn't mean bond by the blood but we are all connected BUT i could be wrong.
We surely will try this again as soon as possible and like the gentleman said, we all could have learnt one or two things from this one.
I look forward to the next one.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On May 03, 2020
stagger:

At this point, I will like to chip in something here. The pandemic and lockdowns have put people in impossible situations. I was caught out by the closure of airports and have been away from my family in a foreign country for 2 months now with no sign of when I can see them again. Nobody knows when the airports will open. So if someone says I should get something and submit from my office, how do I do that?

My two pennies...

Lockdown has affected us all and that is myself included, BUT if you are asked to send image of what you claimed to have and you were able to send most of the stuff but just one thing you are unable to send, Sir . . . Don't you find that strange? and don't you think you will be questioned if you are not able to showcase that one thing/?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:52am On May 03, 2020
stagger:

You should also know that your own credibility is at stake. There are people who would think you merely used this as a means of getting information about poultry farming without any intention of empowering anybody. If you are truly bent on empowering people, the best you can do is to wait until the lockdowns are lifted and then proceed with physical verification of whatever you need to confirm. Expecting people to move around in a lockdown taking pictures at the risk of getting arrested, beaten or shot is simply unrealistic.

My two pennies...

My credibility will be more on the line and questioned if we crowned and empower the wrong person
By the way, please check all we have said and remember that we have NOT given the date by which someone will come to physically inspect and with lockdown, it is impossible for us to send someone to go and check
Now how do we check what the applicant asked for when he already has the mindset that we should NOT come and check because we are NOT world bank, don't you think such applicant actually showcase what he is made of with such anger? Is that the kinda person we will tell to account for what he has done for us to make sure he is on track with things and won't use thunder to fire us?
The other applicant admitted and we are kool with that

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On May 03, 2020
stagger:

It is possible that the fellow in question was caught out by a lockdown. You have to make some allowance for some of these things. If we were in normal times, it would have been a different matter.

My two pennies...

Same man lives 5 minutes away from his pen to be used . . . So just that one pics won't do nothing
However, we will do it again and hopefully soon
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On May 03, 2020
stagger:

My two pennies...

Please note that we do appreciate all said by you but if we rally wanna learn about poultry, we don't go this way, note during the process that we mentioned we will even connect the winner to group of teachers and farmers if he doesn't already have one.
Look out for when we will do it and we hope to find the right person and if we never found the right person in agriculture, we will find one in other areas of business.
But we will NEVER empower the wrong person
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:56am On May 03, 2020
FarmTech:

I look forward to the next one.

My chairman at the top, it will happen as soon as we get over this one.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 2:10am On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

My chairman at the top, it will happen as soon as we get over this one.
I hope it'll be running till when I'm done schooling sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But why only poultry na embarassed embarassed cry
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 5:15am On May 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

I hope it'll be running till when I'm done schooling sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But why only poultry na embarassed embarassed cry

Doesn’t have to just be poultry, we picked poultry because that is the sector where we know few people and can connect winner with, it is an area where you won’t have to wait for too long before you recoup money back and roll money back into investment for yourself
Risky but not too bad with proper management

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Govt. Provides 15 Hectares Of Land For Commercial Farming / If You Are In Need Of Farm Land In Ibadan / Kebbi State Earned N150bn From Rice Sales In 2017 – GOV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.