Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} (8211 Views)

Innovative Skills Empowerment For Youths & Adults - Monetize Your Skills / Free Agric Training And Empowerment / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Escodeb . . .

I have waited for your response to my questions above and you have not been able to respond
I am sorry we won't be able to stall all process because of your response
We will wait for your response today by 10pm Nigerian time and if we can't get your response, we will assume you are dropping out
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Bros, how do you determine how to many of the birds will be inside each of those cages? You left this out from the questions you were asked and please i need that information
Do you have any experience at all with poultry?
I am asking this sir because i need to know how to to evaluate your applications sir

Bros!!! Mere looking at a cage, one would be able to deduce how many 6 weeks birds it can contain. I used a far smaller cage to raise 10 broilers from 4 weeks old til 12 weeks last year

I have some poultry experience, broilers to be specific.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
How you will market and sell 100 birds?
My target market are the offtakers, frozen food sellers, and those that will buy at 3-4weeks and rear.
At the 3rd week before transferring the birds to the cage, I will sort the birds and sell the ones below expected weight to those who would buy and rear.
Between 6th & 7th week, I have the option of either selling to an offtaker or kill and process the birds and sell to frozen food sellers or both.

How long will you think it will take you?
Between the 6th and 7th week, all would be sold off.

How you plan to make profit in this business and plan for continuity?
The plan is to make profit from the sales and reinvest the capital and profit in the business. The long term plan is to set up a farm using this empowerment as a foundation.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 1:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Escodeb:

Bros!!! Mere looking at a cage, one would be able to deduce how many 6 weeks birds it can contain. I used a far smaller cage to raise 10 broilers from 4 weeks old til 12 weeks last year

I have some poultry experience, broilers to be specific.

Very wrong Sir . . . There is a calculations to be used to determine such, those boxes will NOT be able to raise more than 10 birds each, and within 3 weeks you plan to build a shed where the cages will be under
I am sorry to say sir, that for this empowerment, i am NOT sure you yet ready sir, but you have my word sir, that when you are ready, reach our to us and we will be glad to give you any support and help that we can afford to such as:
Connect you with training on some of the basics of poultry
And other stuff that we might be able to offer you
But for now, we will have to go ahead with the other two applications to push along this process
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Apr 24, 2020
We hereby announce that our 2 finalist still remain the following
Blinkz4real
Ineedajob4school

Next phase of evaluation will commence tomorrow {Today, Nigerian time} and this will be to determine how to make sure that winner truly succeed
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Very wrong Sir . . . There is a calculations to be used to determine such, those boxes will NOT be able to raise more than 10 birds each, and within 3 weeks you plan to build a shed where the cages will be under
I am sorry to say sir, that for this empowerment, i am NOT sure you yet ready sir, but you have my word sir, that when you are ready, reach our to us and we will be glad to give you any support and help that we can afford to such as:
Connect you with training on some of the basics of poultry
And other stuff that we might be able to offer you
But for now, we will have to go ahead with the other two applications to push along this process

Thanks I will pass, kindly help me edit out my name, email and other personal information from my email you shared. Namaste
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Escodeb:

Thanks I will pass, kindly help me edit out my name, email and other personal information from my email you shared. Namaste

Thanks Boss and will be more than willing to edit your name out BUT please you will need to point me to where and all the post that needed to be edited and good luck Sir
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
To Our 2 finalist:
Blinkz4real
Ineedajob4school

Can you please in a short essay, tell us your experience with poultry farming covering the following:
How do you calculate the space needed as a pen {No need to worry about the brood house}
What are the temperatures needed from a Day Old for the first 2 weeks
How do you care for a newly arrived birds in your care?
Please talk a little about the feeding and water for the birds
Do you know of any common diseases with chicken and how to treat them
When you encounter problem with your farm, do you have any support group or farmer around you to run to?

Can we have this by the end of today and please let's us stay away from copy and pasting from google, nothing wrong in researching with google, but please understand it well and tell me in your own words, if you don't know, please be honest enough to indicate so
Deadline: April 24th, 8pm Nigerian Time
Please email me your response and i will post them here at the end of the day to avoid one person having advantage over the other
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Fhemmmy post=88545958]Escodeb followed up with the email below:

esco debo <esco{edited}>
Sat, Apr 4, 10:56 AM (13 days ago)
to Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Sir

This and the subsequent post.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Escodeb:

This and the subsequent post.

Your name has been edited sir, but i will leave the first name (Esan) . . . Thanks
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2020
With reference to our question to our finalist, here are their responses
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Response from Ineedajob4school:

adesinadamola@ymail.com
1:19 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Spacing in broiler farming is regulated by partitioning, it is done to conserve their energy by restricting movement which helps to stimulate feeding and increase appetite, this is targeted to increase weight gain. A mature broiler needs
The brooding stage, usually the first two weeks is the most important crucial stage of a birds life. Most mistakes made during this stage are costly and detrimental to the birds. It is the stage you build birds immunity
In brooding stage, temperature management is paramount and not to be taken with levity. In addition to adequate heat and proper ventilation, the birds need lighting to stimulate feed and water consumption. Temperature is to be regulated by providing artificial heat during the cool hours of the day, care must be taken to prevent excess temperature. The pen must be well ventilated, litter must be dry to prevent ammonia build up which can lead to CRD and coccidiossis. Birds must be checked upon periodically at least every 2-3 hours to observe chicks behavior and regulate temperature. Weak birds are to be isolated and taken care of

Before arrival of birds, the brooding pen must have been prepared by providing adequate heat and lighting. The birds should be given cool water which contains glucose and multivitamin which serves as antistress to relieve stress of transportation and energize the birds. Feed is then provided in their feeding tray.
Birds are to be given medication according to a vaccination schedule

Even though broilers are fragile, they do not die without a telling sign such as panting, picking of food, sleep standing and face colouration

I recall from my recent experience working as a poultry attendant the negative effect of poor quality feed, coccidiossis and heat stress – as a result of poor ventilation due to poor pen construction.

Birds are to be fed ad libitum during the first 3 weeks with a resting period of at least one hour. Broilers are susceptible to heat stress, so feeding should be regulated at the end of the third week by feeding in the cooler hours of the day usually 6am - 12pm and 5pm overnight. Consistency must be maintained as the bird acclimatize to the feeding pattern, birds must have unrestricted access to clean water
Most causes of mortality in poultry business are (but not limited to)
Inadequate spacing
Poor litter management
CRD
Infectious coryza
Genetics /poor quality birds
Poor quality feed
Inadequate feeding
Poor medications
Vaccine failure
They are mostly as a result of of poor biosecurity measures, they can be prevented by adequate spacing, good litter management, quality feed and water, up to date vaccination and medication, proper lighting and ventilation…
Coupled with my little experience in broiler farming, I have joined a few livestock groups and online farmers community, where I learn and unlearn from experienced farmers, who are readily available, I also have offline contact mostly farmers I met on Internet, the farm I worked and the owner of the pen I want to rent, no one is an island of knowledge and no one can live in isolation, which has been my guiding principle in my quest for knowledge and I would never shy away from asking questions from practicing intellectuals on the field
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Here is the response from Blinkz4real:

Preamble/Introduction.
* Poultry house must be well Ventilated
* sufficient amount of fresh air and light inside the house/pen before bringing the chick inside the pen. Clean the house and entire pen areas properly.
* make deep liter clean it regularly.
* wooden or Rice bran for making liter
* keep the feeding and watering equipment in proper distance from each other according to number of birds.
* ensure birds are free from all kinds of animals, insects or predators inside the pen.

1. How to calculate space needed in pen?

2-3square feet per bird in a chicken coop.

2. Temperature From day 1-2weeks?

Week 1 Temp: 30-33degree Celsius at a relative humidity of 40-60%.
Week 2 Temp: reduce the week one temp by 4degree Celsius.
Where there is no light in the night to maintain temperature Lantern can be placed inside for them.

3. How do you care for newly arrived birds?

*Convey the chicks during the cool period of the day.
* After taking them out from the pack,you place them on glucose constituted water or vitamin C water for at least one hour.
* deep the beaks of several chicks into water to help them locate it. These chicks will then teach the rest of the group to drink. Monitor the group to ensure all chicks are drinking within the first couple of hours.
*After an hour you place them on starter diet.
* you introduce water constituted with multivitamin and antibiotics for 7days.
* On the 7th day introduce the birds to gumboro Vaccines to boost their immunity. Prior the introduction of the vaccine you starve the birds of water a day usually towards the evening period and give them the vaccine as early as 7am the next day morning for a duration of 45min and place them on multivitamin all though the day.
* repeat this procedure for Lasota Vaccine at week 2 and week 3.
For week 4, 2nd and 3rd dose of Lasota and gumboro respectively.

4. Feeding and water for the birds?

*The feed should be a high protein starter ration of atleast 20-23% crude protein for 1-4weeks and a finisher diet of high energy within 2800-3200kcal.
Consumption of feed will increase from 13g per day of chick in week1 to 29g per day in week 4.
* Fresh water should be made available for the chick daily. Consumption of water will increase from 0.01L per day per chick at week 1 to 0.03L at week 4 per day per chick.

5. Common diseases and how to treat them?

* Coccidiosis- treat with sulphur containing drugs e.g Amprolium. Administered by adding to the chicken water supply. If they are not eating or drinking, the medication is given orally.
* Chronic Respiratory disease(CRD)- treat with tylosin tartrate containing drugs.
* New Castle disease- No treatment but the use of antibiotics to control secondary infections. Keep environment clean from sources of infection and culling when outbreak occurs.

6. Do you have any support group or farmer around you to run to?

I have poultry farmers and friends around I can ask questions when need arises but I don't belong to any support group yet. I would be glad if you can link me with one.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Blinkz4real.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Here we go with the final question:

What equipments do you currently have or will be given to you with the rental of the pen such as feeder and drinker and how many pieces do you need and have access to for 100 birds
What is the cost of feeds in your area:
Pre statrter - Brand and what size
Starter - Brand and what size
Finisher - Brand and what size
What are the antibiotics you have access to and list of vaccines and timetable needed from Day old till sales and when do you administer them

Please post your response here

Deadline: April 27th, 2020 8am Nigerian Time

Once again, good luck
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
What equipments do you currently have or will be given to you with the rental of the pen such as feeder and drinker and how many pieces do you need and have access to for 100 birds.

There is adequate feeder an drinker available
The only unavailable item is the tarpaulin and coal pot/ charcoal.
And maybe unforseen expenses / miscellaneous that may arise.

What is the cost of feeds in your area:
Breedwell starter 25 kg: 3750
Breedwell finisher 25kg: 3700

What are the antibiotics you have access to and list of vaccines and timetable needed from Day old till sales and when do you administer them

From medication I bought for my noilers which I now intend to use for the broilers, I have
1. 2 liters of unused iodasteryl disinfectant
2. 100 gram of vitaconc multivitamin
3. 100 ml of enroflocaxin
4. 50gram of oxytetracycline

Vaccination schedule
Day 1-5 multivitamin
Day 7 Lasota
Day 8-12 multivitamin and anticocci
Day 13 Gumboro
Day 14-18 multivitamin and antibiotics
Day 19 Lasota 2nd dose
Day 20 - 22 multivitamin
Day 23 - 24 anticocci
Day 25 multivitamin
Day 26 Gumboro 2nd dose
Day 27 - 30 multivitamin and anticocci

Drugs needed

Lasota and gumboro vaccine
Keproceryl
Kepcox totalzuril
Vitaconc
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
1. What Equipment do you currently have or to be given for 100birds.

The pen am to use has drinker and feeder already that can cater for 150birds so I don't need to add to it. What I need to do is only wash them properly before use and disinfect the place/environment. So I need just disinfectant.

2. What is the cost of feeds in your area, the Brand and size.

BreedWell - Broiler Super Starter(25kg) @3800naira
BreedWell - Broiler finisher(25kg) @3700naira.

BreedWell is so far the best aside Topfeed, Hybrid and chikun feeds because of the percentage crude protein and other ingredients it contains for broilers. Tested and proven.

3. What antibiotics do you have access to:

I have access to the following drugs because I have worked previously as a sales rep with the company.
* Antibiotics Drugs; Tetranor 5%( contains oxytetracycline OTC and Hydrochloride eq. 50mg).
* Antibiotics + Vitamins Drugs;
Necostinor -plus( contains OTC, Colistin sulphate n Vit.).
Typranor-plus( contains tylosin n Bromexene).
STCnor-plus( contains spiramycin, tylosin n colistin sulphate)
* Anti-Coccidiosis
Coccinor( contains sulphaquinoxaline, vit K and nicotinamide).
Ampronor 250mg( Amprolium HCl 250mg).

Note: I stated this drugs and there compositions here because of those who know about drugs and how effective they re for raising birds.

4. List of Vaccines and administration schedule from day old till sales.

DAY 1: Merek vaccine. This should be given to them at hatchery. On getting to the brooden pen multivitamin or Glucose will be given to ease transportation stress.
DAY 2-5: Multivitamin and Antibiotics
DAY 6-8: Anti-Coccidiosis + Vitamins
DAY 9: Gumboro Vaccine
DAY 10: Vitamins
DAY 11-13: Anti-Coccidiosis + Vitamins
DAY 14: Lasota Vaccine
DAY 15-20: Vitamins
DAY 21: Second Gumboro Vaccine
DAY 25-27: Vitamins
DAY 28: Second Lasota Vaccine
DAY 29-33: Anti-Coccidiosis + Vitamins
DAY 42: Dewormer.

5. Drugs/Vaccine Needed.

Vitamins: Vit C and Vitranor.
Antibiotics + Vitamins: Necostinor plus and Typranor plus.
Vaccines: Lasota and Gumboro
Dewormer: piperanor 360.

Thank you.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks Ineedajob4school and Blinkz4real for the responses. I was hoping you will tell me the numbers of feeders and drinkers that you have and how you will determine how many drinkers and feeders will be needed for 100 Chickens from DOC till sales. . . and since i couldn't get that from your responses, Can you Please tell us how many feeders and drinkers are needed from the brooding to the pen?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
DRINKERS:
100chicks(0-3wks) consumes about 10liters/day.
100chicks(3-7wks) consumes about 25liters/day.
4drinkers will take 100birds. I have 6drinkers on ground.

FEEDERS:
About 5.95kg of feed is consumed from day old to end of the 8wk.
6feeders will take 100birds. I have 7 feeders on ground.

* Number of Bags of feed needed for 100broilers.

A broiler would consume an average of 5.95kg of feed from day old to end of the 8week. So 100broilers would consume 5.95kg*100birds = 595kg.
A bag of feed is 25kg. Therefore 595kg divide by 25kg= 24bags of feed approximately.

Therefore for 100broilers, 24bags of feed for 8wks will be needed to have 2.5kg of live weight.

Thank you.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drinker need till maturity: 10 drinkers, on a ratio of 10 chicks to a drinker.
Feeder needed to maturity: 4 tray feeder, 8 adult feeder.

Drinker available :eight 3 in 1 drinker, and 2 bowl drinker

Feeder available: tray feeder none, 8 adult feeder as I have been promised sufficient quantity of feeders by my pen owner.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ineedajob4school:

Feeder available: tray feeder none, 8 adult feeder as I have been promised sufficient quantity of feeders by my pen owner.

Can you please post the pictures of your tray feeder as well as the adult feeder . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
blinkz4real:
DRINKERS:

FEEDERS:

A broiler would consume an average of 5.95kg of feed from day old to end of the 8week. So 100broilers would consume 5.95kg*100birds = 595kg.
A bag of feed is 25kg. Therefore 595kg divide by 25kg= 24bags of feed approximately.

Therefore for 100broilers, 24bags of feed for 8wks will be needed to have 2.5kg of live weight.

Thank you.

Please post the pictures of the drinkers and the feeders here . . . Thanks
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
To our finalist, please note we might send someone to come and inspect the pen and some of what you have told us . . . .That might be our final evaluation process
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Can you please post the pictures of your tray feeder as well as the adult feeder . . .
I only have the drinkers available but I have not been at home since the lockdown snapping the pictures will be difficult for now, a for the feeders they were promised by the pebble owner which I believe will be fulfilled
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Ineedajob4school:

I only have the drinkers available but I have not been at home since the lockdown snapping the pictures will be difficult for now, a for the feeders they were promised by the pebble owner which I believe will be fulfilled

This is NOT about what you believe sir, but about us being convinced that you have all is needed to make this a success . . . .
There is a lockdown and you are saying you are away from home, what city is the poultry you are renting and where are you currently residing
We will like to see the pictures by 8am Nigerian time today sir
And please note that our representative will be on ground to see all you have said before a winner is selected

We remain strict on waiting for the images by 8am today April 27th, 2020
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Ineedajob4school:

From this response here, you mentioned you have drinker and feeders available and in your last response you said you only have feeders available . . . Does this means you lied to us sir, please note all information given will be used and the more lie we detect, the more lie will be needed to cover one lie.
So did you lie to us at any time or NOT sir
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Fhemmmy:

From this response here, you mentioned you have drinker and feeders available and in your last response you said you only have feeders available . . . Does this means you lied to us sir, please note all information given will be used and the more lie we detect, the more lie will be needed to cover one lie.
So did you lie to us at any time or NOT sir
Sir, i have never lied about anything in my response. I have the drinkers on ground at home and a used tray feeder used a long time ago, and the remaining feeder i mentioned were promised to ne by the pen owner. As for the picture of the drinker and tray feed, i can't get them because i have been out of town since the second lockdown was announced. How would i come this far only to destroy everything with a lie.
I have been in a village since the second lockdown with no electricity and network. I cane here to learn mote about crop production majorly garri production i will share pictures of the environnent.
The drinkers and tray feeder are at home (Mowe, Ogun state)
My current location is a village in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
And the pen is at Ejioku, Ibadan, Oyo state
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2020
I have been trying to upliad pictures of the environnent but yo no avail

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2020
I have run out of battery, i might not be able to reply for some hours

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ineedajob4school: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Proof

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
blinkz4real:
DRINKERS:

FEEDERS:

Thank you.

Blinkz4real . . . .The time right now is 2.00pm Nigerian time and you have refused to post the pictures of your feeders or drinkers that you claimed to have access to . . . We needed the pictures by 8am this morning and 5 hours after, you refused to post. We will use the lack of the images in our review, evaluation and decision making.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ineedajob4school:

Sir, i have never lied about anything in my response. I have the drinkers on ground at home and a used tray feeder used a long time ago, and the remaining feeder i mentioned were promised to ne by the pen owner. As for the picture of the drinker and tray feed, i can't get them because i have been out of town since the second lockdown was announced. How would i come this far only to destroy everything with a lie.
I have been in a village since the second lockdown with no electricity and network. I cane here to learn mote about crop production majorly garri production i will share pictures of the environnent.
The drinkers and tray feeder are at home (Mowe, Ogun state)
My current location is a village in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
And the pen is at Ejioku, Ibadan, Oyo state

Between my firm response that we needed the pictures by 8am Nigerian time today and your response above, it was over 12 Hours.
You had no network where you currently are to get the pictures but you had network to post here.
The feeders are at home, in your situation, i would have left no stone unturned to make sure that i have the feeder posted here {It only means, you are not taking the process serious}
In your response above, you are currently at Abeokuta while home is Mowe but the pen is in Ibadan, i am a little confused now sir because i am not sure how you plan to shuttle home and where pen is.
Anyways, we won't wait for no image and we will use the fact that you have refused to post the images to make our decisions
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
The process has been fun and an eye opener for us at Fhemmmy Motos . . . . .This is an empowerment to make someone financially independent but we have come to realize that people are really NOT ready
1. Final process, and my people complaining about network or location?
2. Final process, and my people refused to post what is needed to be that winner
3. People don't seems to be ready to go far and beyond to stand out
Now here is my question:
For someone that can't bend backwards to showcase how he is the best to win this, how can such person do all it takes to make sure the chickens are OK.
We are extremely disappointed in this and NOT sure how to even handle this.
2 finalist either lied to us that they have what they claim to have or afraid of the fact that we will verify ALL claims before we send DOC and release funds for feeding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story / Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Is It Right To Feed Chickens Corn Chaff?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.