Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} (8208 Views)

Innovative Skills Empowerment For Youths & Adults - Monetize Your Skills / Free Agric Training And Empowerment / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good day to all Nairalanders . . . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
On April 3rd, Escodeb indicated interest as shown below:

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 6:16am On Apr 03
I'm interested
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Escodeb followed up with the email below:

esco debo <esco{edited}>
Sat, Apr 4, 10:56 AM (13 days ago)
to Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Sir,
My name is Esan {Edited} from Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. I'm writing this mail in response to your post on nairaland.
Why i believe I deserve this opportunity is because my ultimate goal is to own a big poultry farm that will produce quality and affordable poultry produce and also create employment. With this empowerment and mentorship when awarded, I can start the foundation of my goal and also give back to the society after the one year mentorship.
I have a small space where I can raise 100 broilers from a day old till 6-7 weeks.
I will be grateful if I would be pick for this great opportunity. Thanks

Best regards,
Esan {Edited}
0706{Edited}
@escodeb on nairaland
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Our response to Escodeb

Femmmy Motors <femmmy.moto@gmail.com>
Sat, Apr 4, 1:55 PM (13 days ago)
to esco_debo@yahoo.com

Hi Mr. Esan,

Thanks for your interest in our empowerment program
We will review your application and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
On April 5th, we sent another email to the applicant

Apr 5, 2020, 12:36 PM (12 days ago)
to esco_debo@yahoo.com

Hello Sir,

Can you please describe the place you have to raise the 100 chicken for 6 to 7 weeks?
How do you plan to sell the chickens
Do you own the place you will be using for the rearing of the chickens but most importantly, please describe in detail the size and what it looks like? as well as source of water for the chicken

Regards,
Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Here was his response back to us

esco debo
Apr 6, 2020, 8:17 AM (11 days ago)
to me

Hi Sir,
The place I want to use to raise the 100 chicken is a room in an uncompleted building in our compound. I will raise it there till they are 2-3 weeks and then transfer to a cage.
I plan on selling the birds to off takers or processing and selling to eateries and hotels around here.
The compound is for my parents and I'm the only one occupying the building the moment.
Source of water: Tap water

Best regards,
Adebowale
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
On April 15th, we requested for the pictures . . . .

Apr 15, 2020, 10:47 AM (2 days ago)
to esco_debo@yahoo.com

Hello,

Can you show us the picture of the cage you plan to use after 3 weeks?

Regards,

Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
We followed our message to the applicant with the following

Apr 15, 2020, 12:08 PM (2 days ago)
to esco_debo@yahoo.com

Please note that if we are don't receive the pictures of the cages as requested by 7pm Nigerian time, we will conclude you don't have one.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
The response of the applicant is as follows:

Hi,

The cage is still under construction. Attached to this mail is the picture of its present status.

Regards,

The plan is convert to 4 units and construct a stand so as to raise the height of the cages and net round with net.

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
That was all communications with escodeb
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by nikaShow(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fhemmmy , great job !

I also like the way you are carrying everybody along with the selection process.

I'm watching this closely.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Communication with Blinkz4real will be posted tomorrow . . . . Stay tuned!
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
nikaShow:
Fhemmmy , great job !

I also like the way you are carrying everybody along with the selection process.

I'm watching this closely.

Thanks a lot Sir for the comment and we look forward to having the best person winning . . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
On April 5th . . .Blinkz4real indicated interest with this:

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 12:02am On Apr 05
I have sent in my application and my willingness to participate in this contest is as a result of the following.

1. I want to start small and grow big in any business I can lay my hands to do and this seems like an opportunity I have if given.

2. I have passion for this business as I did studied Agriculture(Animal Sc.) In school so I have a bit of knowledge in this field and would want 2 practically go into it instead of depending on white collar jobs which are not forthcoming.

3. I have experience in sales as I have worked previously in a sales company selling veterinary drugs and feed additives as a sales man as such exposed me to a world of sales and marketing of my product. So getting a market for the broilers will not be a herculean task.

4. I have a plot of land which I can use for the business and their is also a stream close to the land for water to take care of the birds. It is also a safe place for rearing birds without external/public disturbance. I have papers of the land with my name on it as prove.

5. I am hardworking, teachable and willing to also help others if given this golden opportunity.

Thanks.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Here was the first email by Blinkz4real . . . . .

Business Empowerment Scheme(Poultry Farming).
Inbox
x

simon onoja <simonblink2000@gmail.com>
Sat, Apr 4, 5:31 PM
to Femmmy.Moto

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased with this opportunity to apply for the Agric Business Empowerment programme you posted on nairaland.

Given my related experience and solid academic background, I believe am a perfect fit for this position. Hence, I would appreciate it if I am considered for this Agric Business Empowerment Scheme.

As a graduate of Agriculture(Animal Science) From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, I am well grounded in the fundamentals of Agriculture and Animal breeding(poultry production).

I have garnered adequate experience in rearing of cockerels and Turkey but look forward to rearing broilers but due to the financial implications I have not been able to embark on it.

I believe am fit to be the selected candidate for the Agric Empowerment scheme for the following reasons.

1. I have a 100*100 plot of land which I can use for the purpose and its in a quiet location for such purpose at Auta-Balefi community along abuja-keffi road Nasarawa State. Papers of the land are available on request.

2. The land is located to a nearby stream as such water to feed and take care of the birds will not be a challenge.

3. I have worked as a market sales representative with an agro veterinary company(Jubaili Agrotec) that is into poultry drugs and feed additives in abuja. So I have knowledge of drugs/feeds for poultry and also can source for buyers of Broilers in abuja.

4. I am hardworking willing, honest and always ready to learn as it is for my own good and Business Empowerment.

5. I intend to be financially independent beyond even one year as I want to be a major poultry farmer supplying all the eateries within and outside abuja which I believe this opportunity will give to me.

I am a self motivated individual that pays great attention to details and is highly skilled in customer relationship management. I hope to be given the opportunity to be empowered to cater for myself, family and the larger society.

Thanking you in anticipation of your favourable response.

Yours Faithfully,

Onoja Simon(blinkz4real).
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
We responded with the following:

Apr 5, 2020, 12:18 PM (13 days ago)
to simon

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your interest but we have a question for you:
1. Do you have a land to be used for the raising of the chicken or do you have a pen where to house the minimum of 100 chickens?
2. You said the land is close to a stream where you can access water to feed the chickens, is that correct and is that all the source of water for the chicken?

Regards,

Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
His response

simon onoja
Apr 5, 2020, 3:49 PM (13 days ago)
to me

Thanks for the questions, and here are the answers;

1. I have a land but the land has a 3bedroom flat built on it at lintel level could not finish building cos I was out of job. I intend to keep the birds in my uncles empty 2bedroom apartment he is not using close to the land pending when I have money to complete my own. He doesn't have problem about that, I can assure you.

2. The stream can supply all the water needed for the broilers, and aside that my uncles house has a well(borehole) I can equally use as my second source of water.

Note: I have access to the house because my elder sister is the wife to this my uncle am talking about. Thank you
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
My response to him

Apr 5, 2020, 11:01 PM (13 days ago)
to simon

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your response
Can you please send me a detailed picture of the pen?
Also, information regarding the owner of the pen?

Regards,

Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
From him back to us

simon onoja
Apr 6, 2020, 2:31 PM (12 days ago)
to me

pen1b

pen1
Good evening sir,

Please kindly find above the pix of the place I want to use as requested.

The place is owned by my sisters husband and he has agreed I can use it for that purpose. He is a retired civil servant and has houses in different places were he collects rent. This particular house he wants to put it in order before giving it out for rent but that will be next year. So I can use it to raise broilers.

Thank you.

We weren't able to open his attachment
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
sent this to him[color=#000099][/color]

Apr 15, 2020, 12:47 PM (3 days ago)
to simon

Please i need a clear picture of the pen that you plan to use to rear the chicken from day old till sales . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Still did NOT see a clear image from Blikz4real . . . .He is free and welcome to post the images of pen he plan to use here . . . .And he has 24 hours to do so
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
We will look into Ineedjob4real tomorrow
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Below is the pen I intend to use. The chicken inside the last pen has been sold out so it's now empty.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Here they are;

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
blinkz4real:
Here they are;

Thanks for the response bros . . . . . How close is this to your personal residence sir?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
While i await a response to my email to Ineedjob4real, we will go ahead with the application of Heyshire
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
On April 14th, HAYSHIRES indicated interest with the following:

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by HAYSHIRES: 5:41pm On Apr 14
I just applied
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Followed his interest up with the email below:

Heliot Realtors <kolapoolutomi@gmail.com>
Tue, Apr 14, 12:38 PM (5 days ago)
to me

Dear sir,
Sequel to your post on nairaland about poultry empowerment, I write to express my willingness to be a beneficiary of your scheme.
I'm a graduate of agriculture, from the university of ilorin, over the years I have tried several times to venture into broiler meat production because I'm confident it's very lucrative but I have not been able to do it successfully . I will be glad to be a beneficiary of your scheme and vast experience in broiler prodction.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Our response to him

Tue, Apr 14, 12:46 PM (5 days ago)
to Heliot

Hello,

Thanks for your application
Where is your location
Do you currently have a pen and what is the size of the pen and who owns the pen and if we can see pictures, that will be great

Regards,

Fhemmmy
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
His response

Heliot Realtors
Apr 14, 2020, 12:51 PM (5 days ago)
to me

Thanks for the response sor,I don't have a pent at the moment but I can build one if my application is considered
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
And we responded to him with this:

Apr 15, 2020, 10:23 AM (4 days ago)
to Heliot

Please what is your NL username and did you make mention of your interest on NL at all?
--
Fhemmmy
Fhemmmy Motos
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
His response to us

Heliot Realtors
Apr 15, 2020, 2:42 PM (4 days ago)
to me

yes sir, i did, im Hayshires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story / Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Is It Right To Feed Chickens Corn Chaff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.