Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} (8275 Views)

Innovative Skills Empowerment For Youths & Adults - Monetize Your Skills / Free Agric Training And Empowerment / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 6:44am On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Doesn’t have to just be poultry, we picked poultry because that is the sector where we know few people and can connect winner with, it is an area where you won’t have to wait for too long before you recoup money back and roll money back into investment for yourself
Risky but not too bad with proper management
Poultry is a Sweet money venture..... I raised about 100 broilers just for Christmas sale alone.... Being my 1st trial.... Lost 13 out of them..... Sold the remaining for Nothing less than 3500 cheesy cheesy

But on a normal season where no one have to buy.... It's best you have a processing and a cold room where you can easily them so you don't have to be at the mercy of those Traders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

Poultry is a Sweet money venture..... I raised about 100 broilers just for Christmas sale alone.... Being my 1st trial.... Lost 13 out of them..... Sold the remaining for Nothing less than 3500 cheesy cheesy

But on a normal season where no one have to buy.... It's best you have a processing and a cold room where you can easily them so you don't have to be at the mercy of those Traders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That is a sweet sale for you right there, however, now that you have been spoilt with Christmas sales, you are wary and afraid of regular sales . . .Lol
But sales of 100 chicken should NOT be a problem, just work on your marketing.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 2:50pm On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

That is a sweet sale for you right there, however, now that you have been spoilt with Christmas sales, you are wary and afraid of regular sales . . .Lol
But sales of 100 chicken should NOT be a problem, just work on your marketing.
I tried Cold rooms and Hotels... They were ready to sign an agreement of 2500 for each of them and I must kill and process angry angry
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

I tried Cold rooms and Hotels... They were ready to sign an agreement of 2500 for each of them and I must kill and process angry angry

That price isn't bad at all depending on weight of the chicken and cost of production, depending on where you are, there are people that can help you with killing and processing and if the business is good too, you can easily buy the defeathering machine
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

That price isn't bad at all depending on weight of the chicken and cost of production, depending on where you are, there are people that can help you with killing and processing and if the business is good too, you can easily buy the defeathering machine
I was only testing the waters considering the fact that I'm still in school cheesy cheesy cheesy

Saved 70% of the cash... Will add it to my savings from my NYSC allawee when I start serving..... Will go into full time crops planting
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

I was only testing the waters considering the fact that I'm still in school cheesy cheesy cheesy

Saved 70% of the cash... Will add it to my savings from my NYSC allawee when I start serving..... Will go into full time crops planting

That is very good, crop farming is great too but please if possible add some form of animal farming to it as well because you will be able to use the manure from your animal farm for your crop farming. . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

That is very good, crop farming is great too but please if possible add some form of animal farming to it as well because you will be able to use the manure from your animal farm for your crop farming. . . .
Hmmm... How will I be able to combine both.... Or maybe I've to resort to signing agreement with Poultry farm owners
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

Hmmm... How will I be able to combine both.... Or maybe I've to resort to signing agreement with Poultry farm owners

It all depends on your plan and how much resources as well as capital you have access to . . . .Good luck Sir
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
Fhemmmy:

It all depends on your plan and how much resources as well as capital you have access to . . . .Good luck Sir
Thanks boss
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Victornezzar:

Thanks boss

All thanks to God, sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Abidecdrock(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2020
Fhemmmy:

We are currently thinking of best way to do this because we won't crown a wrong winner nor invest in anyone that does NOT see a reason to take this a lifetime investment.
We will be investing our money into someone and the best the person could do is to show how serious they are and how bad they want the opportunity
I am sure we will come up with something shortly

Good morning sir, thanks for opening such opportunity and so sorry for how it turned out to be. Please there are still lots of folks out there who can really benefit from this including myself. Please kindly reconsider the purpose of starting the empowerment initially. Thanks as we anticipate a favourable response from you.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:57am On May 06, 2020
We looking forward to doing it again and hope we will be able to find someone that really deserves the opportunity at that time . . . . Thanks

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by afribabe: 5:35pm On May 06, 2020
Fhemmmy:
We looking forward to doing it again and hope we will be able to find someone that really deserves the opportunity at that time . . . . Thanks
Please mention me when another opportunity comes. I have someone I would have shown but I missed it.. keep up with the good work.

I hope you still remember me sir grin
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On May 06, 2020
afribabe:
Please mention me when another opportunity comes. I have someone I would have shown but I missed it.. keep up with the good work.

I hope you still remember me sir grin

How can i forget madam at the top, where is the location of the person and how well do you know the person . . . . Person of good character like you? . . .You sure will be mentioned!
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by afribabe: 11:12pm On May 06, 2020
Fhemmmy:

How can i forget madam at the top, where is the location of the person and how well do you know the person . . . . Person of good character like you? . . .You sure will be mentioned!
grin Location is ikorodu... A trusted person
Thanks!!
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by grailife(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2020
rearing broilers is a good business, that needs lots of attention and hard work, the prices has drastically reduced because of covid-19, i have broilers now but sale is so slow because of price and there is no occasion going on this period,
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
afribabe:
grin Location is ikorodu... A trusted person
Thanks!!

Ok Ma'am, will surely let you know
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
grailife:
rearing broilers is a good business, that needs lots of attention and hard work, the prices has drastically reduced because of covid-19, i have broilers now but sale is so slow because of price and there is no occasion going on this period,

Very right sir, however, i am sure things will pick up soon . . .Hang in there!
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
Thank God it is Friday
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Ogagawhite(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2020
W e recommend you to get into the snail farming business today because it does not require a big capital to begin, with just 10,000 naira you can start farming snails at your backyard and start making cool money for yourself in no time, unlike other livestock farming, snails do not require you to spend so much on food because what they eat is leaves and plants that you can get from anywhere, the advantages of snail farming are numerous, just get our eBook and start now, we are already in the month of Lockdown and time is already running out soon the year will be over, you can't afford to be idle and not have something generating income for you. We sell the complete guide for snail farming for just 2000naira,
Grab the opportunity and invest that little 2000 naira in yourself to gain the knowledge to improve yourself and create easy income my friend. The best part is that even after purchasing the eBook you can be a master of your self

We also sell comprehensible & affordable E-books & have something interesting for everyone a profitable and lucrative one,try us & share the testimony to other

Be it FISH Or SNAIL FARMING,FEED FORMULATION even MUSHROOM,COCOA& CASSAVA FARMING,POULTRY PRODUCTION,we got you cover. We also ve ebooks on QUAIL FARMING,PIG PRODUCTION,BIO-FUEL PRODUCTION ,GRASSCUTTER & RABBIT FARMING

You can also call me directly on my phone number
‭08020605880

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by okoye8: 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
Are your a Farmer or a Farm input dealer/seller.

This is an opportunity to be your own boss.
All you have to do is convince farmers to Hire Tractors from TOGWorld and when they do so you'll get paid anywhere you are in Nigeria.

One Thousand Naira per hectre and other side earnings.

Click on the following link to register as an agent
[url]Https://tog.ng/stog/tog/sales/togagent.php[/url]

For more info on TOGWorld visit[url] www.tog.ng[/url]

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Mercybasseyudoh: 9:59am On May 15, 2020
Are you a Farmer or a Farm input dealer/seller?

This is an opportunity to be your own boss.
All you have to do is convince or refer farmers or anyone who needs tractor services to Hire Tractors from TOGworld for their tractor operations and when they do so you'll get paid.

1 thousand naira per hectre and other side earnings.

Click on the following link to register as an agent https://tog.ng/stog/tog/sales/togagent.php

For more info on TOGworld visit www.tog.ng

You can also be our Tractor Operator. You should have a minimum of 1year experience
click on the following link to register as a TOGworld operator https://tog.ng/stog/tog/sales/togdriver.php

For more info about TOGworld
visit www.tog.ng or call 08106077777

TOGworld offices are available nationwide.

1 Share

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by ollyfes: 9:32am On May 27, 2020
blinkz4real:
DRINKERS:
100chicks(0-3wks) consumes about 10liters/day.
100chicks(3-7wks) consumes about 25liters/day.
4drinkers will take 100birds. I have 6drinkers on ground.

FEEDERS:
About 5.95kg of feed is consumed from day old to end of the 8wk.
6feeders will take 100birds. I have 7 feeders on ground.

* Number of Bags of feed needed for 100broilers.

A broiler would consume an average of 5.95kg of feed from day old to end of the 8week. So 100broilers would consume 5.95kg*100birds = 595kg.
A bag of feed is 25kg. Therefore 595kg divide by 25kg= 24bags of feed approximately.

Therefore for 100broilers, 24bags of feed for 8wks will be needed to have 2.5kg of live weight.

Thank you.

I appreciate your effort for being details about this information

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Govt. Provides 15 Hectares Of Land For Commercial Farming / If You Are In Need Of Farm Land In Ibadan / Kebbi State Earned N150bn From Rice Sales In 2017 – GOV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.