Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life (1915 Views)

Laws Of Keeping A Woman / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman / The Laws Of Attraction•¤• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life by chumakk: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
The Laws of Love and the Laws of Life:
In giving unconditional love, we help others feel secure, safe and validated, which gives them the emotional security to do the same for others. Making conditions for our approval creates defensiveness and insecurity, breaking down the bonds of interdependence.

Dag Hammerskjold, past Secretary General of the United Nations, said, "It is more noble to give yourself completely to one individual, than to labor diligently for the salvation of the masses." It is at the one-on-one level that we live the primary laws of love and life.

Problems should be recognized as PC opportunities, a chance to build up emotional bank accounts. These are opportunities to deeply understand and help others, which applies to all personal relationships in the family, with workers and with customers.

The paradigm of the emotional bank account is the foundation of the habits of public victory required to avoid using personality techniques and to establish character ethics as the natural outgrowth of a secure, giving character.

thanks
chumakk

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life by drrionelli(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hmmm--compared to some of the other threads here, this is fairly heavy stuff.  Thought-provoking, profound, intense even.

I like it!  I don't know if I necessarily agree with it, completely, but I like it!   grin
Re: The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life by iice(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
drrionelli:

I don't know if I necessarily agree with it, completely,

Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! / Proof That Girls Are Evil / How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.