Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast (10840 Views)

Pls what is the best style On Bed? I wanna f..k / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahaha, I don't one which one will satisfy them.
...I tire for them lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...I tire for them lol
it's well o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
mechanics:
it's well o.
.. My bro it's well.oo. Their government is too complicated. Carry dem go up wahala. Bring dem down another wahala. I just dey look dem. Anyhow dem want am,we give dem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Abati60: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lend him on loan to Tonto Dikeh
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by mechanics(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. My bro it's well.oo. Their government is too complicated. Carry dem go up wahala. Bring dem down another wahala. I just dey look dem. Anyhow dem want am,we give dem.
Na so, but I won't over stress myself o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
mechanics:
Na so, but I won't over stress myself o.
.. Man cannot come and kill himself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by mechanics(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Man cannot come and kill himself.
Yes o.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Ken4agent(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Let him eat 2fingers of unripe plantain 3x daily for 3 months and thank me later. Not just any plantain but our special breed. So place odder now...check our sigi

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Aystarz: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Like I said, it not for singles. Its only for married couples.

Don't try this if you're not married.

That's the problem I'm having with my ex from years ago. Hes finding it difficult to move on.

Teamcelibate. cool

The stingy pastor??
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Sex is pleasurable and must be enjoyed. 3 thing you must do to make a man come fast:
1. Suck his dick hard
2. Suck his nipples while making love.
3. Romantically scream his name and call him pet names while both of you are having sex.
Please see my blog for more guides towards a successful relationship www.hightaughts.com. You would be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Aystarz:

The stingy pastor??

Haba haba....not the pastor ooo.

I mean my ex after pastor and before I became celibate.

Got that?
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Malawian:

Super story. At a point, my ex began to deny me 2nd round. She say e no dey finish. I will now beg to just do 20mins. grin lailai, after 20mins I go say e remain small make I cum. That small fit reach another 1hr. No amount of touching can change that.

Maybe her body is too dry. Or her mind is.not there 100%. And that was why i said its for married people. At least you'll release yourself totally to your partner. As a girl friend sometimes, you want to be a bit reserved.

For the married. Please.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Catchfirez: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
lotman4real:
I dey laugh U some can last up to or more than 30mins-1hr on a first round without any kind of drugs, it depends on the girl and urself control...

Yinmu
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Aystarz: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Got that?
grin
Jewessgratitudd:

Got that?
Got it. D;
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Aystarz: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Got that?
grin
Jewessgratitudd:

Got that?
Got it.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by lilbreezy(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Suck his nipples

Many ladies don't know about this trick...I usually last long like say 30min but once she suck my nipple...in no time I'll burst a nut

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by franklingud(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nickymezor see what I mean

Some ladies don't like it when a man lasts too long in bed.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by abokikhalifa: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
faith2kool:
My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast – Nigerian Woman

Nigerian Lady (Name withheld) says her husband lasts too long in bed, that she need a remedy to make him release fast.

“When i dated my Hubby, During $ex he will cum within 10 minutes, but now he cums not less than 50 minutes, at a point i will just be praying for him to reach orgasm fast.

Early morning sex is always worst because he won’t even cum for hours. This often makes him got to work Late, so now he has completely scraped out early morning $ex.

“Note: My Hubby doesn’t enjoy it when its too long either.

“I am always actively involved in the act and he doesn’t take drugs, I just need a remedy to make him release fast.

source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/31/my-husband-lasts-too-long-in-bed-i-need-a-remedy-to-make-him-release-fast-nigerian-woman/

Feed him with more sugar and add more Maggi to us food. No too do am o
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by ghettochild(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have a best friend like that.... The guy no dey quick release oooo... And no be say e dey use drugs oooo..
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Dagenius94(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitudd post=88028342] grin

You don't know how to play with a man that's why.

Before he enters, play with him very well as in touch him allover his body. Tease him and so on, when you see hes all excited and laughing like a jackass, pull him in and ride him. while at it, touch him all over and lick his face, neck and ears with your lips and tongue. Before you know it, he'll cum.

Stop doing it mechanically. Freestyle it.

Please, this lectures is for only married women.[Wehdone o grin grin
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Dagenius94(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fantabulous cheesy
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by flyinnizam(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
faith2kool:
My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast – Nigerian Woman

Nigerian Lady (Name withheld) says her husband lasts too long in bed, that she need a remedy to make him release fast.

“When i dated my Hubby, During $ex he will cum within 10 minutes, but now he cums not less than 50 minutes, at a point i will just be praying for him to reach orgasm fast.

Early morning sex is always worst because he won’t even cum for hours. This often makes him got to work Late, so now he has completely scraped out early morning $ex.

“Note: My Hubby doesn’t enjoy it when its too long either.

“I am always actively involved in the act and he doesn’t take drugs, I just need a remedy to make him release fast.

source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/31/my-husband-lasts-too-long-in-bed-i-need-a-remedy-to-make-him-release-fast-nigerian-woman/
ask tonto ex husband to show you the way
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by ReneDaniels: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
I suppose he's a sports man .. Cause it's typical with sports men to have late climax after and active day of sport
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by gassbee: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
ReneDaniels:
I suppose he's a sports man .. Cause it's typical with sports men to have late climax after and active day of sport
nothing like sportsman , these are the after effects of spiking the system with sexual enhancement
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Paramount01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Catchfirez:
If he's lasting only ten minutes. Your husband is using something, maybe tramadol or something close. What do I even know., It's not normal for a man more than 5mins in first round. 2nd round should be atleast 30mins to an hour. No be competition.

you are still a novice
I was once in your Skul of thought before but now I have realized you can last up to 45mint before coming
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
If a man does not last long problem, if he last long, is also a problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. / Women Are Like Dogs / What Should You Call Your Boyfriend's Siblings???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.