Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,685 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? (3785 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2011
Are you asking?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2011
Hellloooo, asking? as in asking? Is it the kind of asking I think you are referring to
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 3:31am On Jan 01, 2011
Is there another asking i'm not aware of?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 3:37am On Jan 01, 2011
grin You are playing smart
So you asked if i 'm asking?, okay i'm asking,Are you going to give your heart some air this year?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2011
Why? Do you want to take my breath away? Are you up for the challenge, because it will be a mission, since i'm a tough cookie as you know by now.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 3:46am On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

Why? Do you want to take my breath away? Are you up for the challenge, because it will be a mission, since i'm a tough cookie as you know by now.
Cookies melt in milk don't they?.So the challenge would be for you trying so hard not to melt in the milk which i just happen to have alot of.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2011
I bet you do. Are you one of those dudes that talks but can't deliver? Cos this chick can eat you for breakfast.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2011
If you have me for breakfast you might end up missingyour lunch and dinner for a week because I can be quite FILLING.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 4:07am On Jan 01, 2011
What type of filling are you?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 4:20am On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

What type of filling are you?
Do you want to continue this refresh-page chit chat or do you want to take it somewhere more Indoors"
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 4:22am On Jan 01, 2011
It's up to you; i'll leave everything for you to decide.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 4:27am On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

It's up to you; i'll leave everything for you to decide.
So what's your Yahoo messenger addy?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2011
I need to test the car before i buy it cos i just can't buy the car, what if it's faulty? Do you catch my drift?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 4:43am On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

I need to test the car before i buy it cos i just can't buy the car, what if it's faulty? Do you catch my drift?
You can't test the car if you don't enter into it, The door is open
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 4:49am On Jan 01, 2011
I'm the kind of woman that likes to survey a plot before i make up my mind to see if i want to build a house or not. So, me just going straight into building the house without knowing the pros and cons, i don't want to regret it, cos it'll cost me money. Do you feel me?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 4:56am On Jan 01, 2011
so what are you saying in essence because to me it still boils down to the same thing,you want to buy a plot of land but you have to survey first,true.but you can't do any meaningful survey without actually spending some time on the land.
That's why i'm asking for your addy so that you can,as you so boldy put it.survey
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 5:04am On Jan 01, 2011
When a baby is born, the baby first crawls before walking, same as when you see a lovely hot and i mean extremely hot delicious pepper soup, don't you think one should take time than moving too fast. As they say, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be & don't forget, God's time is the best. Why hurry? As Bobby Valentino (the musician) said in his song, 'slow it down, i just want to get to know you'. You feel me?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2011
^So i'll take it to be that you have a soft side that borders on your very hard side.At least i've had a dose of your hard side it didn't hurt seeing something cool related(bobby valentino)
Okay,I'm taking a cue from your valentino song,I'm going to sloooooow down.
Happy new year once again wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 5:46am On Jan 01, 2011
Hey! I'm not that soft and i can't be cracked that easily. But anyway, keep enjoying your New Year and hope for the best. May God grant all your wishes for this year to come true. Happ New Year again.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by eridah2007(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2011
Ahhhh Voila enfin grin grin
Me sooooo happy,every thing has taken a new dimension. wow dats great.

@Adauche and 1one
May God bless both of you for the automatic make-up.
some thing tells me dat 1one is a cool guy.

I wish both of you and all nlders a prosperous happy new year. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2011
eridah2007:

Ahhhh Voila enfin grin   grin
Me sooooo happy,every thing has taken a new dimension. wow dats great.

@Adauche and 1one
May God bless both of you for the automatic make-up.
some thing tells me dat 1one is a cool guy.

I wish both of you and all nlders a prosperous happy new year.    cheesy
I was the one that held out the Olive branch so I think I deserve all the blessings,
About me being cool,yea,I have such days.Happy new year to you too. grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by eridah2007(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2011
1one:

I was the one that held out the Olive branch so[b] I think I deserve all the blessings[/b],
About me being cool,yea,I have such days.Happy new year to you too.

Ahhhhhh 'only me go chop' grin
Anyway make u carry go,u nor get yawa. smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2011
@Adauche n 1one
O my! I knew it, I just knew it dat despite all those wit encased insults romance was brewin somewhere! smiley wink

Happy New Year Folks!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Bluhazel: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
Hmmm, Someone took the jacket he kept on a seat and someone is coming here to post that he ought to have taken a permission before taking back his jacket. Haba! Some people sef, He should have even given you a written permission before taking back his jacket. As far as I'm concerned he never gave you his jacket to hold or watch over it for him.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Adauche n 1one
O my! I knew it, I just knew it dat despite all those wit encased insults romance was brewin somewhere! smiley wink

Happy New Year Folks!!!
Nahhhh,There's no romance between us,I just wanted to chill the increasingly peppery tone of our verbal duel,I mean for what it's worth it's a new year,no need for budding beef and even if I remotely had any intentions,her replys have done a good job in choking those intentions and by the way,beneath all the overly aggressive and hostile strata,I believe she just really wants to be loved.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by johnterry1: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
What i could get frm all dat drama is dat dis adauche needs some serious ban.ging.i wish 1one would do just dat.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Metalgoong(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2011
@OP

You only have two options. Either you teach them how not to be jerks or you STFU!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dunno,
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by flexshop(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
@1one,great u guys have resolved d beaf.
Advise, like d US seal, an olive branch in 1hand and a gun(arrows) on d other.

@post, were u leaning on d jacket n he took it by force? If he just took his jacket,whats your case?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year everybody, hope everyone had a good one.

johnterry1:

What i could get frm all dat drama is dat dis adauche needs some serious ban.ging.i wish 1one would do just dat.

@johnterry, What if 1one has already given me what i wanted for the New Year? By your comment, it shows that your jealous. Your not the type of dog that runs faster.

And to everybody else, i'll let you guys know the date of our wedding lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by snthesis(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
@1one &adauche
Great lesson- so dats hw u get a chic on NL.

Make I look 4 wu to insult.

MsEve- I tink u absolutely sulk, a total disgrace, pathetic excuse for a lady , bla bla bla
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
snthesis:

@1one &adauche
Great lesson- so dats hw u get a chic on NL.

Make I look 4 wu to insult.

MsEve- I tink u absolutely sulk, a total disgrace, pathetic excuse for a lady , bla bla bla

^ Happy New Year! I hope you're welcoming the new year well well and we thank God. I like your comment by the way. What people don't realise in life is small small, you win the race. Na so life be my brother. God will give you yours aswell as God has given me my number 1one. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / The Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Wife And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.