Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,482 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? (3783 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

Happy New Year everybody, hope everyone had a good one.

@johnterry, What if 1one has already given me what i wanted for the New Year? By your comment, it shows that your jealous. Your not the type of dog that runs faster.

And to everybody else, i'll let you guys know the date of our wedding lol cheesy
Wedding date can be fixed for February 29 cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
I won't marry you if you were the last man on Earth because like i said before, i'm a tough cookie and you won't be able to handle me and i won't let you. The way you talk sounds like my little brother and that's what you are; my little brother. So go and enjoy the rest of the new year before it's midnight and get your things ready for school because a new term is starting. Now be a good boy. God bless. smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^Okay I can see that 'It' comes and goes.And right now 'It' has come back again.I know a good Doctor,he's the best in his field,once you meet him and tell him that I recomended him for you,he would start the operation immediately,If you send me your number i'll text his number to you
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
Omg!? Your speechless for once. :O I never thought that'd ever happen. This 2011 must surely be a good year, for the fact that 1one is speechless. lol. Hope it continues to be like this for the rest of the year. This could bring world peace for the human race. xD
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
1one:

^^Okay I can see that 'It' comes and goes.And right now 'It' has come back again.I know a good Doctor,he's the best in his field,once you meet him and tell him that I recomended him for you,he would start the operation immediately,If you send me your number i'll text his number to you

Thanks but no thanks, you'll need it more than me. And about 'It', it's always been within me and i think that's what attracted you to me so stop denying your true feelings. & stop letting people think you're a tough man when deep down inside your warm heart, you are soft like an egg. wink

P.s. This your bad boy image needs to stop. Leave it for the experts. It doesn't suit you.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
I modified the 'speechless' thread just after I saw your last post. And yes I was speechless not because I don't have anything to say but I was marvelled at such unique display of Flip floppyness
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2011
If this is how you talk to women, i wonder how you talk to your mother. You lack respect. You think you're so fly and think you can call yourself 'Mr Know it all' but you don't and we can all see that you have a soft side but you somehow stop yourself from showing it. Don't be afraid, it's okay to show your soft side and actually be NICE. It makes you human, you're not a robot.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
1one & Adauche get a room thread already! angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2011
What's with you and all this mother dissing, i'm hoping it's only your normal online communicative signature and nothing beyond the virtual world but if this is how you relate with people in real life,it's rather unfortunate because it's a very unhealthy and distasteful habit especially for a woman.

And yes.I AM FLY. I am really fly and even though it's a truth capsule you'll find hard to swallow that's just the way I am.I'm FLY!.I'm so fly that I Envy myself,that's how fly I am.I'm not Mr know all But I'm "Mr know a lot more than many people"

And who says I'm trying to cloak a bad boy personality,As a man it's only normal to have a Machismo side but no matter how thick or tangible it is,its still lined with gentleness,Humour and sweetness.I'm fly because I know exactly when to press either of these buttons.So just give it a rest already
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
That's your claim to fame! If that's how you roll, good luck! Jack of no trade, master of none. Empty vessel that makes the most noise. Now everybody knows who you are; well done. I give you this certificate and anybody can have that as a reference. 2011, bring it on, That's how I roll.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Adauche:

That's your claim to fame! If that's how you roll, good luck! Jack of no trade, master of none. Empty vessel that makes the most noise. Now everybody knows who you are; well done. I give you this certificate and anybody can have that as a reference. 2011, bring it on, That's how I roll.
look sweetheart,You don't have what it takes to handle me,You don't have what it takes to engage me in a meaningful and lavishly witty conversation especially with your present series of going ON and OFFLINE to check your credit or data bundle balance.So it would really do you good if you are in my white pages.C'mon take time and think about it,I could be the first great thing to happen to you this year.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
1one:

look sweetheart,You don't have what it takes to handle me,You don't have what it takes to engage me in a meaningful and lavishly witty conversation especially with your present series of going ON and OFFLINE to check your credit or data bundle balance.So it would really do you good if you are in my white pages.C'mon take time and think about it,I could be the first great thing to happen to you this year.

I can see you crave attention and you are upset because you're not getting enough of it. Well tough, because your comments are beginning to bore me and sorry to drop it to you, but i have other important engagements which you are not one of. Don't kid yourself, there are more interesting things to explore this year and you're just not it. So sorry to disappoint. Maybe if you change your persona then we can talk on a level. But for now, hasta la vista.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by just1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2011
lockin both of dem up in a room wld b sumtin guyzz, sumtin tells me Adauche lacks class
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
just1:

lockin both of dem up in a room wld b sumtin guyzz, sumtin tells me Adauche lacks class

& Something tells me that you lack understanding and gain some sort of happyness by trying to create drama. Why don't you just stop trying to assume you know me and go 'play' with someone who is interested.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2011
When will some nairalanders become mature and sensible or should I say civilized?

I created this thread for sensible answers and yet some nairalanders are here to derail it by formulating unnecessary arguments and quarrels.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Carolece(f): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2011
I'd take the some out of the topicĀ  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2011
mama-gee:

When will some nairalanders become mature and sensible or should I say civilized?

I created this thread for sensible answers and yet some nairalanders are here to derail it by formulating unnecessary arguments and quarrels.

grin grin grin grin

That's my mama!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2011
^^Grow up!

This is a new year and you know a new year ushers in new changes. wink

Quit being annoying this year, it's not funny at all!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2011
^^Dorathy but what have i said, angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
johnterry1:

Mrs eve is a virus on nl.i wonder if she ever has time 4 her husband.thats if she is married.oooo he could be one of those dat live in beer parlours .lol
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 4:47am On Jan 07, 2011
[size=17pt]MAMA GEE YOUR ATTENTION IS SERIOUSLY NEEDED HERE[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439576.0.html
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.