Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103063 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by buygala(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
With your small dimples deceiving you undecidedyou think you're fyn

At least I am not ugly grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Honeydenz(f): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2020
NigeriaB:
Send your account number
Firstbank
More money to your account dear
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by luwiizy(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Exactly bro. But what she is thinking is how to go naked and twerk for men to send her money. Lazy ass.
bro, theres nothing new to the sun.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Honeydenz(f): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
3080768374, firstbank
More money to your account thanks
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by charvick(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2020
0432413541 GTB. Might just be lucky, comedians just know how to do their things, just like BOVI and his giveaway sometimes.
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
luwiizy:
bro, theres nothing new to the sun.
..Was that suppose to be the right thoughts?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Dre555: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2020
This gal wor wor

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
alao Johnson , 009342167, wema. I need it now, don't bother sending it again if u fail to send it today
will send you 2k5. Manage that one
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
dejonathan:
three zero nine three zero three zero one three zero............first bank.. Jonathan
will send you 2k5 manage it
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Realstick941: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
if only she had invested the money she used for surgery,she wonld no be in this shit. AND BY THE WAY SHE NO FINE
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
This is for them big gods... time to rise from ur slumber
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by uyomeyo: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ChristianNorth: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
alao Johnson , 009342167, wema. I need it now, don't bother sending it again if u fail to send it today
Some Nigerians and their entitlement mentality

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
your account number is incomplete
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by URHOBOWARRI(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
This is not in any way related to Nigeria's problems
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by dejonathan(f): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
I'll appreciate sir... nothing is too small for this Corona time
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by luwiizy(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..Was that suppose to be the right thoughts?
you think she don't know the right thing to do...is she a kid?...that's just women for you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
luwiizy:
you think she don't know the right thing to do...is she a kid?...that's just women for you...
.......You re right
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
don't know why many Yoruba girls prefer, Senegal is, Ivorian and Benin men, guess they dont trust their afonja guys.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by dejonathan(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
your account number is incomplete
Pls don't forget me...mine is correct
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tirips(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
No.
Haaa! in this isolation period , this is the time to share o my friend
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
dejonathan:
Pls don't forget me...mine is correct
done yours went thru
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by dejonathan(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
done yours went thru
Alright thanks sir
Have seen tge alert
God will continue to bless you

Na to go buy 3derica of rice and small paint bucket of garri for fam to dey chop small small

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tirips(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Oga J I dey here too o extend the love biko
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
dejonathan:
Alright thanks sir
Have seen tge alert
God will continue to bless you

Na to go buy 3derica of rice and small paint bucket of garri for fam to dey chop small small
no wahala baba. Love they sharing. God bless us all
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Tirips:

Oga J I dey here too o extend the love biko
ok baba send your own, since tht guy no gree send him own again
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by deavicky(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
This is one of those things u see when u say u must marry a big boy.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by nedekid: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
TheEnygma:

it's better you send that money to me, i'll appreciate more during this corona period, than sendin to her......let me know if i should send my account details
He will rather send it to her. You dont have tits and pussy grin
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Na only you wake Come

Na only you enjoyed the money

Na only you go carry am

So no cry my dear and no disturbing us, let us facing this Chinese disease, Is the one we are crying .....
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tirips(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
ok baba send your own, since tht guy no gree send him own again
2141367387 UBA Bank God bless you
You just made me smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.