Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40683 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
shestrong:

U play too much.
Lol dem no tell you? cheesy na all work and no play make egungun enter express o
How u doing this evening anyways? I was just thinking on what I'll do during this lock down to spice your mood up. Something that'd induce unending ecstatic feelings in yousmiley

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by finalboss(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
aminusodiq:
jinns ar creatures from d underworld... Dey ar like humans and we're created from fires. Some av 2 or more heads and alot of various modifications. Some ar peaceful while some ar very dangerous. Jinns ar used by most occulists as messengers in return for sometin valuable.. U can't see dem, dey av to be called upon wit some very weird strange name... Its a very complex stuffs! Most jinss are extremely angerous
have you seen one before

Stop lying!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Oharina(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still following, but the suspence is too much.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
..the op disappeared..?

Cuz I know its not suspense; he is jittery to go into details of his long forgotten nd abandoned fetish activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
delishpot:

Such a shame you will use Covid-19 as a fun insult. Na your type dey even mock blind people for being born blind. What next? Laugh at a cancer patient? Humans šef. It's all cool to make fun of people until you or your loved one catch it
and na your type dey easily die fast. Wetin no concern u, u carry ur mouth put because u are using free mode. Am i would have say more but u seems to be looking for attention.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Richandsimple: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Crap!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
and na your type dey easily die fast. Wetin no concern u, u carry ur mouth put because u are using free mode. Am i would have say more but u seems to be looking for attention.

LoL, the amount of data I have used on my phone alone this month your whole family and office can not beat it.
Anyhoe, people like me avoid bad energy people like you so we live too long. Your sour taste in life make people neglect and abandon you thereby reducing your chances of survival when you are in desperate need.

Pls say more, it won't be more than the gutter water you have been spewing out. If you even have more than gutter water to spew it will be pit latrine shit. Nothing else can come out of you. No iota of cleanliness from the pit of your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
aminusodiq:
jinns ar creatures from d underworld... Dey ar like humans and we're created from fires. Some av 2 or more heads and alot of various modifications. Some ar peaceful while some ar very dangerous. Jinns ar used by most occulists as messengers in return for sometin valuable.. U can't see dem, dey av to be called upon wit some very weird strange name... Its a very complex stuffs! Most jinss are extremely angerous

Thank you for this piece of information
Very well appreciated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Saynotocultism's thread dragged on long cos he was busy with a lot of assignments so he had limited time to update. This thread on the other hand shouldn't be made to drag this long because:

1. Everyone is on lock down so there's ample time to update if truly op has turned a new leaf

2. OP ain't no health worker neither is he into any field that warrants daily commitment to duty.

In view of this, I reckon op is dishing out a script and using the time lag to come up with ideas that will make his story appear plausible. UNFOLLOWS THREAD!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Aladdin1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Xioxing:
Public Service Announcement
Hope say your pure water no pass 10,10naira? becos i hia say unu don increase price of pure water.lol
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
born2begreat:
Don’t try to go deep in know what Jinn is coz you might end up run mad grin just kidding anyway. But most Muslims already know what jinn is, they are another creatures but human don’t see them but they see us. They are like spirit they have good ones and bad ones among them. Ordinary eyes don’t see them except the babalawos, Alfas or pastors who recites some strange words to use the jinn for work. If ordinary human being see them... bruh na mad straight away.

Okay thank you. Before curiosity kills the cat. Lemme park my car here.

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
danilmo:
Capslock
MrbrownJay1
hopefullandlord
come and see 1 or 2 things. ur opinion ll b appreciated.

sorry but if i want to listen to fables in the sky, i'd rather watch a good Marvel movie

Harry Potter type nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by onlyforchrist: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Saynotocultism's thread dragged on long cos he was busy with a lot of assignments so he had limited time to update. This thread on the other hand shouldn't be made to drag this long because:

1. Everyone is on lock down so there's ample time to update if truly op has turned a new leaf

2. OP ain't no health worker neither is he into any field that warrants daily commitment to duty.

In view of this, I reckon op is dishing out a script and using the time lag to come up with ideas that will make his story appear plausible. UNFOLLOWS THREAD!

Stop saying rubbish, do you know the OP to conclude on his schedule?
Nawa for una o, woman wey marry u dey try.
Don't bother quoting me coz I already gave you an attention you don't deserve. peace!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Xioxing: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aladdin1:
Hope say your pure water no pass 10,10naira? becos i hia say unu don increase price of pure water.lol

1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Stop saying rubbish, do you know the OP to conclude on his schedule?
Nawa for una o, woman wey marry u dey try.
Don't bother quoting me coz I already gave you an attention you don't deserve. peace!
if you're half as smart as you assume, you'd know that my earlier submission required no counter opinion. But you're a dunce so I'd let it slide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Op WTF?? Can you finish already??
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Do you know the OP personally? Cos the fact that one doesn't go to work doesn't mean one can't have outstanding projects that work has been blocking one from starting or completing. Plus in my home, we are working full time online, kids are getting regular classes online as organised by the school. So work and school did not stop for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

You are very correct
Lies upon lies.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by sunshineV(f): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
NO SHE NEVER STOP, SHE IS ENJOYING HERSELF IN HER HUSBAND HOUSE, UNLIKE UR MAMA WAY DEY COOL OFF FOR OSUN ISOLATION CENTER. HEARD YA MAMA WAS AMONG THE COVID 19 PEOPLE THAT RAN AWAY?

Definitely not her. She's in her husbands house. Take care of ur MAMA make her addiction no kill her
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Oharina(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

You may be right, the story is no more hot and interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
jeph19:
So if the OP actually fall asleep when it's 2:O clock it's instant madness... Could it be the reason why some of those young boys wake up mad some time ago?

Devil dey sleep & you go wake am that's the case.

You invited the devil to come and eat,he came to the table couldn't find you or you've dozed off? tell me if he's going to take it lightly with you grin grin

There is a lamp filled with red palm oil ( the lighter one,not the thick oil),the moment you light it up the devil see's you and the light must not be off if not you are doomed!!! (your room and your environment must be dark...no Nepa light whatsoever).

I just don't want to give out much info.

I will still be back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
delishpot:

Do you know the OP personally? Cos the fact that one doesn't go to work doesn't mean one can't have outstanding projects that work has been blocking one from starting or completing. Plus in my home, we are working full time online, kids are getting regular classes online as organised by the school. So work and school did not stop for us.
he said he's an engineer. Engineering work isn't some 'work from home' kind of work so my opinion still stands

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by blacq2009(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:

You invited the devil to come and eat,he came to the table couldn't find you or you've dozed off? tell me if he's going to take it lightly with you grin grin

There is a lamp filled with red palm oil ( the lighter one,not the thick oil),the moment you light it up the devil see's you and the light must not be off if not you are doomed!!! (your room and your environment must be dark...no Nepa light whatsoever).

I will still be back.
Don't let us fight ooh.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I am telling you. It's very annoying. Why is the op creating such suspense angry

cc: SunCityZ
Sorry, I will try and speed it up.....I know i am a bad writer sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Since everyone dey lockdown
make we try this airdrop
e dy end on the 10th of this month
worth 75$

anybody dy interested??

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Yodexy: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
finalboss:
have you seen one before

Stop lying!!!
His name is Sodiq. He's probably a Muslim who heard same from his circle.

I remember when I used to attend an Islamic secondary school. I heard about the existence of Jinns. According to our Hustaz, some Jibns are known to man. And these people can summon them when they need to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:

I will still be back.

Please come oo my curiosity and enthusiasm for this thread is over 100
Thanks for the info though
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
finalboss:
have you seen one before

Stop lying!!!
have u ever wondered why names of dis thins exists even wen no one has seen dem bfor??...even d whites writes stories about d underworld! U can't deny d presence of d metaphysical, just becos u can't see dem, dey do exist!!! Humans ar not alone, believe it or not.!!!

PS - Note dat, I ddnt say u ar lying because u oppsed my opinion, so u shldnt tell me I'm lying fr expressing my opinions!!! Everyone wit dia diff believes

8 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yodexy:

His name is Sodiq. He's probably a Muslim who heard same from his circle.

I remember when I used to attend an Islamic secondary school. I heard about the existence of Jinns. According to our Hustaz, some Jibns are known to man. And these people can summon them when they need to
forget abt d hustaz bro cos I'm not really religious... If we ar to tink dis tru!!! Do u tink humans ar alone in d world?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
he said he's an engineer. Engineering work isn't some 'work from home' kind of work so my opinion still stands

Funy you. Your knowledge about life is sooooo limited. (I don't mean it as an insult)

7 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
delishpot:

LoL, the amount of data I have used on my phone alone this month your whole family and office can not beat it.
Anyhoe, people like me avoid bad energy people like you so we live too long. Your sour taste in life make people neglect and abandon you thereby reducing your chances of survival when you are in desperate need.

Pls say more, it won't be more than the gutter water you have been spewing out. If you even have more than gutter water to spew it will be pit latrine shit. Nothing else can come out of you. No iota of cleanliness from the pit of your heart.
so you calm down and type all this without making sense? Boy ur playing with fire, instead of u to defend ur miserable family at home, here u are defending a girl on nairaland expecting to recieve her phone number in return. Wise up man, wise up.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunshineV:

Definitely not her. She's in her husbands house. Take care of ur MAMA make her addiction no kill her
. You were making sense not until u reject ur own mama. Ah poor woman, she should be traumatized by nw and in regrets for not terminating ur pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.