Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40689 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Jamahyel(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yodexy:

His name is Sodiq. He's probably a Muslim who heard same from his circle.

I remember when I used to attend an Islamic secondary school. I heard about the existence of Jinns. According to our Hustaz, some Jibns are known to man. And these people can summon them when they need to
same here. My secondary school days i remenber a girl that summoned hers because a teacher was flogging her. When it came her fellow muslims knew and they held her but couldnt. Am talking of like 10 boys trying to hold her down but couldnt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
so you calm down and type all this without making sense? Boy ur playing with fire, instead of u to defend ur miserable family at home, here u are defending a girl on nairaland expecting to recieve her phone number in return. Wise up man, wise up.

Bla, bla, bla, bla bla. Not everyone is like you na. Don't project your life experiences with family and sexuality on everyone you meet. My family is well to do thank you.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by born2begreat(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Explain more...

slizzyb:
Since everyone dey lockdown
make we try this airdrop
e dy end on the 10th of this month
worth 75$

anybody dy interested??
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
delishpot:

Bla, bla, bla, bla bla. Not everyone is like you na. Don't project your life experiences with family and sexuality on everyone you meet. My family is well to do thank you.
noise makers and attention seekers every where.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
born2begreat:
Explain more...

Drop ur mail or mail me
slizzybd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
noise makers and attention seekers every where.

Shior!

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here are some points you all should takenote!!!

*BABA was a good person and i really appreciated his effort.

*Baba sees our struggle,checked our STARS out Hence the introduction of making it fast (bloodmoney)

*This type of rituals is uncommon

*Baba didn't withheld any information from us, we were explained the dangers of it which is uncommon among other herbalist.

*We were not forced or tricked into,we had firsthand info,we were fully aware what we about to get ourselves into.

*I'm privileged to share this information which i partook in it and decided to share. PLEASE LETS BE GUIDED

14 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by FOLLYVENTURES: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mumu OP
Mumu Tales by Moonlight

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm currently not in Nigeria at the moment would wrap it up before i go to bed..its late here already.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
Mumu OP doesn't know every one is at home and we are bored and this story will serve as entertainment so he should update more frequently. Gone are the days that u post once in a while because people might be at work.
The bros is trying to imitate @saynotocultism pattern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by damtan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
I'm currently not in Nigeria at the moment would wrap it up before i go to bed..its late here already.
But you dey take too much time sha
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
..even that record breaking diary thread no waste time like this....

Anyone remember the topic of that excellent diary..where that Benin guy traveled by road through the Sahara desert to Spain...

In the most detailed diary thread av read....he later published the book nd Edo state govt officials made it a state book for the students across the state to learn from...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by MrEazi223: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

Anyone remember the topic of that excellent diary..where that Benin guy traveled by road through the Sahara desert to Spain...

In the most detailed diary thread av read....he later published the book nd Edo state govt officials made it a state book for the students across the state to learn from...

I read the story it was interesting and educative

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

I've been on nairaland since 2013 but I didn't come across this. What's the thread title let me search for it

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
I've been on nairaland since 2013 but I didn't come across this. What's the thread title let me search for it

I can't remember the title...any can help us here...

Believe me its excessively very interesting

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by omofranyoung(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Me too, I am interested, I want to about it
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by damtan(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

That thread is so mad. I stayed glued till I finished reading the whole story. The op of the thread is daddytime I guess. That's the link https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by omofranyoung(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
omofranyoung:

Me too, I am interested, I want to about it

Any body that have the thread link should post here.....
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
omofranyoung:

Any body that have the thread link should post here.....

Yea! Got it " Nigeria to Europe through the desert" a true story...

Go nd enjoy...trust me, u will not follow this thread again
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by damtan(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
damtan:

That diary is so mad. I stayed glued till I finished reading the whole story. The op of the diary is daddytime I guess. That's the link https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

Yea..dt is it. Excellent!
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
The Lockdown didn't affect you abi...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jamahyel:
same here. My secondary school days i remenber a girl that summoned hers because a teacher was flogging her. When it came her fellow muslims knew and they held her but couldnt. Am talking of like 10 boys trying to hold her down but couldnt.
let dem sit there and b sayin jins dnt exist!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
...it started with the op, being on another thread of " a day I will never forget"..

Pol were dropping stuffs till he said just small of his...the whole thread turned to him nd ask him to continue...he was surprised at the no. Of lol DT want to here it all, so he promised a day he would create his on the full story to bare it all...

The threat later made him a millionaire..as crowds off ppl begged to publish the very eye opening nd super interesting real life story...

It later to to Edo state govt officials nd they asked him to publish nd bought a whole lots of copies to distribute to skl...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrEazi223:

I read the story it was interesting and educative
d guy waka no be small grin grin grin
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
What is a Demon?
A demon is a supernatural being, typically associated with evil, prevalent historically in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology, and folklore; as well as in media such as comics, video games, movies and television series. Copied from Wiki
They are faster,Stronger,extremely wicked and they can take into any form.

Rast ich, so rost ich. (When I rest, I rust.)

It's 9pm already, here i am looking at our baby and my wife. I just don't know where to start,how to tell,its hard to explain.
At Exactly 10pm I summoned courage and i called on my wife:

Me: Honey? please come.
Wife: Here now baby
Me: ( i wanted to hint her but i changed my mind) i have some materials i needed to download tonight and work on it so i will join in bed later so don't forget to say our lords prayer.

Wife: okay baby.

Immediately she left and i called my friend right away:

Me: (breathing heavily with a soft-tone) how far?
Friend: I dey...you dey sleep? ( the fool was teasing me)
Me: sleep for where? you dey mad?
Friend: ahahahah...i just dey joke, my eyez dey shine...which room you go con use?
Me: Second room
Friend: okay,we go start the bathing by 1:am and i go text you. See you on the other side.
Me: (fear catch me) ah..okay.

I started parading the house up&down looking for what is not, by 11:30pm my eyes were getting blurry so I set my alarm to 12:30am that means i still have like 1hr ahead to rest and tidy up. I entered my bedroom to join my family in bed and my wife asked:

Wife: Baby,are you done?

Me: The network is fluctuating,let me just rest for like hour,the alarm is on

Wife: okay good.

THAT WAS HOW I SLEPT OFF AND WOKEUP AROUND 3:3AM

AH I AM IN TROUBLE!!! I STARTED SHAKING AND I DONT KNOW WHO TO CALL NEXT
OH LORD WHY? WHY? I PICKED UP MY PHONE AND CALLED MY FRIEND BUT HE'S NOT PICKING UP,I CALLED AGAIN HIS PHONE WAS JUST RINGING AND RINGING...WE ARE DOOMED!! sad

Still typing...BRB

10 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
What is a Demon?
A demon is a supernatural being, typically associated with evil, prevalent historically in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology, and folklore; as well as in media such as comics, video games, movies and television series. Copied from Wiki

It's 9pm already, here i am looking at our baby and my wife. I just don't know where to start,how to tell,its hard to explain.

Me: ( i wanted to hint her but i changed my mind) i have some materials i needed to download tonight and work on it so i will join in bed later so don't forget to say our lords prayer.

Friend: ahahahah...i just dey joke, my eyez dey shine...which room you go con use?
Friend: okay,we go start the bathing by 1:am and i go text you. See you on the other side.

I started parading the house up&down looking for what is not, by 11:30pm my eyes were getting blurry so I set my alarm to 12:30am that means i still have like 1hr ahead to rest and tidy up. I entered my bedroom to join my family in bed and my wife asked:

OH LORD WHY? WHY? I PICKED UP MY PHONE AND CALLED MY FRIEND BUT HE'S NOT PICKING UP,I CALLED AGAIN HIS PHONE WAS JUST RINGING AND RINGING...WE ARE DOOMED!! sad

Still typing...BRB

Ok am don. Eat shit

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
What is a Demon?

Still typing...BRB
Till Tuesday...
Na person dey help you with the story shocked
Continue typing
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by danelson007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
OP play don dey enter this ur story oh. I think say u set alarm. U no hear when e dey ring?

I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by lymelyte(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na wa for this our youths this days..You guys cannot not even patiently wait and enjoy the thrill of the gist gradually. .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Ebuka478(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
lymelyte:
Na wa for this our youths this days..You guys cannot not even patiently wait and enjoy the thrill of the gist gradually. .

No mind them, make them write their own story make other people read sef na.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
THIS IS NOT A FICTION,I AM TRYING MY BEST AS TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED.

BaBA had already warned us not to turn on the LAMP should in case we changed our mind but once the light is ON there is no going back.
I thanked my creator but i was still scared. I kept on calling my friend still he's not picking. I wait till around 5:am and I drove immediately to his house.

Me: Good Morning

friend's wife: Morning Daddy K.He's still sleeping

Me: I know, we are going somewhere.

That was how I entered their apartment and told my friend's wife to go back to sleep.

I waited for about 15min,No sound,No movement. I went to their other room..Lo and behold...my friend was lying on the floor helplessly,looking and breathing slowly, the whole room was upside and i can't just explain what happened.
I immediately packed all the ritual items into a polythene nylon and hide it in one of the wardrobe. ADJACENT WHERE MY FRIEND WAS,I SAW A WHITE CLOTHING SACK. I OPENED AND GUESS WHAT I SAW?? MINT....30MILLION NAIRA

Still typing please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.