Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] (4959 Views)

If You Have A Car And Live In Lagos, Check This Out. Picture / I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by foolbuster: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Foolbuster.

Foolish boy. Continue insulting your father. Pride goes before a fall. Meanwhile Let the thought of me continue consuming you.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
foolbuster:

Foolish boy. Continue insulting your father. Pride goes before a fall. Meanwhile Let the thought of me continue consuming you.

You're too childish to involve parents. When you started trolling me did I insult your parents? You have a lot of home training to undergo.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Something for the haters to relax on while you serve them their food grin

Below is what I'll serve them tonight. No garri for them.

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by EzzyCarter: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Below is what I'll serve them tonight. No garri for them.

Your hospitality is top notch bruh. cheesy God will surely reward ur kindness to them cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Meedon: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Legendary

I publish my first book on Amazon KDP i'm not getring KNP read, i'm not making sale.

I publish the book over a month now

Where did i go run
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Your hospitality is top notch bruh. cheesy God surely reward ur kindness to them cheesy

That's what stars do. Kindness is key.

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Meedon:
Legendary

I publish my first book on Amazon KDP i'm not getring KNP read, i'm not making sale.

I publish the book over a month now

Where did i go run

I don't diagnose people's books, but it all boils down to keyword research, niche, description, title, subtitle, covers, and review at times.

A lot of people want to blow in this business fast, but it doesn't work that way. In my days, I took time to learn each of those things I mentioned without giving up even though I wasn't making sales at the time.

Patience is key.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by EzzyCarter: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

That's what stars do. Kindness is key.

Hehehe cheesy. Most Reverend iLegendd embarassed
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Finally, someone is coming to carry the chair tonight. Below is what's on my mind. I love white colored chairs.

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Meedon: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay thanks

iLegendd:

I don't diagnose people's books, but it all boils down to keyword research, niche, description, title, subtitle, covers, and review at times.

A lot of people want to blow in this business fast, but it doesn't work that way. In my days, I took time to learn each of those things I mentioned without giving up even though I wasn't making sales at the time.

Patience is key.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
And yes, the chair is gone. I need a good Nigerian to buy me a new set. I'm broke.

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by AlphaGreenz: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Finally, someone is coming to carry the chair tonight. Below is what's on my mind. I love white colored chairs.
Damn!!!... Look at the settings of those rooms:I how much will it cost to furnish a room like one of those?
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Damn!!!... Look at the settings of those rooms:I how much will it cost to furnish a room like one of those?

200k to 500k. I'm talking about the chairs.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by AlphaGreenz: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

200k to 500k. I'm talking about the chairs.
For the chair, its price is worth it. But I meant what will be the cost to furnish a room to look that dope. Do you have any idea?
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

For the chair, its price is worth it. But I meant what will be the cost to furnish a room to look that dope. Do you have any idea?

It doesn't cost much. Just make sure the wall is painted white first, then put one or two white frames, a while lamp, and a white table. With 200k or less, you can do that. Though, some decorations are in the mill mark. This is when you want to put a frame of Monalisa on the wall.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by AlphaGreenz: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

It doesn't cost much. Just make sure the wall is painted white first, then put one or two white frames, a while lamp, and a white table. With 200k or less, you can do that. Though, some decorations are in the mill mark. This is when you want to put a frame of Monalisa on the wall.

That will be way cooler... But na money palava. Lol
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

That will be way cooler... But na money palava. Lol

As long as you're alive and focused in your dreams, one day, money won't be your issues.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Something for the haters to relax on while you serve them their food grin

Ok undecided grin
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Coded2(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Most times, I'm inside the cold room, but after overfeeding myself this morning, I showered but couldn't sleep. Now, I'm shirtless and at the veranda taking pictures of ceiling and this chair I packed outside since this year waiting for who to give it to. I'm bored.

If you need it, raise your hand.

When you don't lack food, water, or money, yet you're bored, what is it called?

Madness or laziness?
I need it bro
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by AlphaGreenz: 4:54am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

As long as you're alive and focused in your dreams, one day, money won't be your issues.
Thanks for that, my motivator!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rihanna A Goddess Or Woman? / See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos / I Saw My Girlfriend In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.