Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] (1552 Views)

I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
I have said it time without number that those who create digital products will hardly lack money.

When they are old and gone, their children will still make money with those digital products. They are called intellectual properties. Bob Marley is...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bob Marley is gone, but he makes millions with his intellectual properties (music) every month.

Michael Jackson is gone, but he makes millions every month.

Chinua Achebe is gone, but he makes millions of Naira yearly.

This list goes on. If you're a man or a woman and you don't have a digital/intellectual property, just know you're lagging behind. Start today and...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Start today and create a digital intellectual property, else, you'll look back with regrets. Your degree is not enough.

Your offline business is not enough. "What is enough?" You asked. It's intellectual property that can't be destroyed, but transformed.

Four of them are

1. Books
2. Audio books
3. Music
4. Video courses

Any original thing you can record or document in digital form is an intellectual property. Let me tell you something you'll...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Let me tell you something you'll hate — if you're a footballer. Being a musician who sings great music is 400 million times better than being Messi or Ronaldo in the long run.

Why? Football is a technical skill, not a digital skill. 600 years from now, families of the best musicians will still make millions from their music, but 600 years from now, the families of the best footballers will hardly see $100.

Pele, the best footballer, currently can't make half of what Bob Marley, Jackson, Elvis Presley, etc. are making even while dead.

Reason? It's because music is a digital product while soccer/football is a technical product. Please, this does not mean technical product/skill is bad. Below is the...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Below is the hierarchy in terms of wealth longevity

1. Digital skill (digital product)
2. Technical skill (talent product)
3. Degree skill (certificate product)
4. No skill, no degree (wasted life)

A. If making money that will last from generation to generation is your dream, focus on number 1, digital skill.

B. If making money that will last only a decade or two after you're gone is your dream, focus on technical skill.

C. If making money that'll last only when you're alive and stops when you're gone, focus on degree skill.

D: If you hate money with all your life, then don't have a skill and don't have a degree — run mad. Explanation of...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Explanation of Number 4, No Skill, No Education, No Degree

There is nothing to explain here, just run mad and start roaming the street — that's where you belong — if you hate both skill and school.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Explanation of Number 3, Degree Skill

From my estimation, 97% of Nigerians focus on number 3, degree skill and that is why poverty rate is high.

These men focus only on paper skills (degrees). They graduate, get a job, populate the world with lots of children because they're getting monthly salaries. (Nigerian civil servants born like rabbits. They love sex more than cockroach).

Sadly, an accident happens or an envious/wicked neighbor kills the man and "he and his degree skills" die.

The wife, the children, and the parents, who spent their last savings sending him to school to achieve a degree skill revert to square one.

These 6 or more innocent children the man gave birth to start suffering — the salary the father used to receive is no longer coming.

The man is gone, the degree is gone — his son can't inherit his degree. He needs to get his from scratch to continued the salary and poverty trend.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Let me tell you something you'll hate — if you're a footballer. Being a musician who sings great music is 400 million times better than being Messi or Ronaldo in the long run.

Why? Football is a technical skill, not a digital skill. 600 years from now, families of the best musicians will still make millions from their music, but 600 years from now, the families of the best footballers will hardly see $100.

Pele, the best footballer, currently can't make half of what Bob Marley, Jackson, Elvis Presley, etc. are making even while dead.

Reason? It's because music is a digital product while soccer/football is a technical product. Please, this does not mean technical product/skill is bad. Below is the...

Typing...
i blatantly disconcur with the above lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Explanation of Number 2, Technical Skill

Technical skill is somewhat related to digital skill, but they are mostly from talent or acquired technical wisdom. These are mostly things we do with our hands, legs, or body.

A man who owns a mechanic workshop, a phone/laptop repair center, a carpenters' shop, an electronic shop, etc. has a technical skill. If this man departs earth, his son will use his father's shop to continue generating income for the family.

When the son leaves earth, the grand son will continue. Sadly, the great grand son "may" embrace digital skill, so that is the end of the business. It only lasted 10 to 20 years + or -.

Football still belongs to this technical skill (talent), but luckily for footballers, it's now a cross between technical skill and digital skill since the football match is usually recorded in a digital form as video and some companies use some footballers' fantastic goals for ads, so they pay monthly commissions for using the player as a brand ambassador for some years.

If the footballer leaves earth, but he still has some endorsement deals with companies, they'll pay his children and the club the money for using the man's video clip from the match. If footballers are regarded as civil servants, then the government will also pay.

A footballer makes lots of money while he's alive and a couple of years or decades when gone, then it fades.

Only the fame remains, but money no longer comes for the family he left behind — when all endorsements expire. It takes a duration of 1 to 3 decades for a footballer's riches to fade when he's gone.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Explanation of Number 1, Digital Skill

Let's welcome the best of the best skill to have on earth in this modern/digital age. Drumroll, please. It's the Almighty Digital Skill.

This is the skill God wants you to have because he has it too. God ordered for everything he did on earth to be documented into a book. What is a book? It's a digital product — an intellectual property.

You consume it in printed form or read it in digital format. A digital product can never die, it lives from generation to generation and from centuries to centuries — the creator can die if he or she wants, but what he created can't die.

Jesus can die, resurrect, and go to heaven, but the great book he left behind can't die no matter what.

That, my dear, is digital product. Turning your intellect, knowledge, experiences to wisdom and finally to an intellectual property — a digital product is the key to financial freedom. I just checked...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
I just checked Amazon a couple of days ago and realized Michelle Obama makes more than 155+ million Naira every month on Amazon's Audible with just one book she calls Becoming.

I checked and noticed Chimmanda Adichie makes more than 200 million from all her books and audio versions on Amazon every month. Even unpopular authors are making a killing.

When these people get old and die, they'll continue to make money from generation to generation just the same way William Shakespeare makes till today. That, my dear, is wealth, not riches.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Adasun(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Explanation of Number 4, No Skill, No Education, No Degree

There is nothing to explain here, just run mad and start roaming the street — that's where you belong — if you hate both skill and school.

Typing...
lols...i would soon get there.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you want wealth, solve a problem or entertain the people in a digital form and sell it to the world.

If you want quick riches, focus on technical skills.

If you want to suffer or make peanut (50k — 500k per month) and leave your children depressed when you're gone, focus on degree skills. 500k may sound big for you to make per month, but unknown authors or digital product creators, who understand how the business work, are making millions per month. So, think about it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'll show a small example of me applying this digital skill — intellectual property and how it's generating money. Sit back, relax, and read the screenshots below of Domino effect taking place.

Note: I don't consider the screenshots below a big deal, but it's good I post it for you to see one of the ways you can even use WhatsApp to generate income from a digital product you crafted from scratch to finish.

All you need is to solve a problem, put it in a book format, promote, and buyers from all over the world will come. The more digital products you have, the more money you make.

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
So, the above is just a local example of how you can keep making money from your intellectual property. The young manbspent 24k to read 3 of Joe Cléf's books.

There are people who have spent more than 50k just to purchase his books. They come back and shower praises on how there lives have changed forever and for good.

This is a wakeup call to the youths to embrace digital skill and turning their knowledge to digital products — not just a book, any digital product like apps, songs, etc. Now, some people are confused or they think they don't have a skill to teach.

Yes, you're right, but now is the time to learn one so you can teach it tomorrow. "Which ones should I learn?" you asked. Learn skill on anything you know people can't do without. Some of them are:

1. Video/animaition (learn video editing)
2. Programming (learn how to build an app or a computer software)
3. Book/audiobook
4. Music (learn how to sing or music production)
5. Graphics (learn graphic design)
6. Website (learn web design)
7. Relationship (learn how the dating world works)
8. Health (learn how to cure something or invent a cure for something)
9. Invention/innovation (invent something that will change lives)
10. Too numerous to mention

You can't know everything, so choose only one or two that you like.

5 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
There, you have it. The good thing is: even if you use number 3 or 2, make sure you invest, else, you won't like the outcome.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adasun:
lols...i would soon get there.

Great news.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

i blatantly disconcur with the above lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Alright. It's an emotional topic, so I won't go into it. The above is the worst thing you'll ever tell a footballer. I don't want any player to feel bad, so you're right.

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:

Alright. It's an emotional topic, so I won't go into it. The above is the worst thing you'll ever tell a footballer. I don't want any player to feel bad, so you're right.
tho you made lots of salient points but i have lot to counter from some points you made above

But since you said its an emotional topic lets just skip it
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

tho you made lots of salient points but i have lot to counter from some points you made above

But since you said its an emotional topic lets just skip it

Not emotional for me, but those it's not in their favor.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:

Not emotional for me, but those it's not in their favor.
you make it seem like it has no disadvantage but it does hope you know that
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

Anything that has an advantage surely has a disadvantage too. What matters is the magnitude.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

It will be good if you point out the disadvantages you found from my write up. I may end up learning something I never knew from it.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:

Anything that has an advantage surely has a disadvantage too. What matters is the magnitude.
you deserve a stick of suya grin grin grin grin grin

oya pick one

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:

It will be good if you point out the disadvantages you found from my write up. I may end up learning something I never knew from it.
you might get emotional bro
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

you might get emotional bro

#Smile

I don't think so. Though, you can create a counter thread with your ideas. I'll come read it and learn one or two things from it. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Fidelismaria: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. / Nairaland Or Your Lover / Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.