Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer (81914 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by pasol4real(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Innoson does not produce anything. He only assemble China made car components.

He should produce one good ventilator to prove he can do it, the attention will follow!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Senseless talk as usual
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

I canceled your post because it was full of irrelevant and inaccurate claims just like this post.

What's my business with what your mom thought you? If your mom thought you to pay for free stuff, then that's your business, that doesn't mean I have to pay or do the same thing.

I quoted you against my best judgment, but this is my last back and forth with you, it's just pointless going back and forth with people like you. You are not even making any sense

How many times will I educate you that Nigeria is not a part of the offer he made. Go and read the thread were he made the offer. If Nigeria met the offer, I would have no problems with it. But Nigeria does not so why beg?
How can you encourage begging by the govt and denounce "begging" by an individual? How exactly does your brain work? How does dat make sense to you? I believe your mom thought you not to beg too, but your proclivity to asslick govt has turned you to a beggar apologist. You see your life?!! Abbeg carry your begging spirit comot road make i see front.!! angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by abeggnow: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHIPEX:
Listen to yourself. Google business environment first before you talk. Do you think it's all about a phantom demand for goods? Is ease of funding not a key component of business environment?
like you said ease of funding. Not the government giving you money to start a venture that you hope to sell to the public and the same government.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by ProWalker: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
mekaboy:

Someone who has never created anything or been of any use to Nigeria is accusing someone worth more than 4 billion of chasing 4 billion. Is it not childish engaging you in a discussion? The companies who will produce for US and UK also gave cost. US is buying masks from china and paying cash even before delivery. What are you talking about?

Let him go to banks, if his plans are bankable, the banks will key in as it’s a win win relationship.

Why is he scared of talking to the banks?

Quit the foolishness. You Ibos are terrible with your silly emotions

Ordinary prototype, we can’t see
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by chccho(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just to make things clearer, INNOSON *CAR ASSEMBLING" COMPANY is not the same as TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY.
Innoson is an ASSEMBLER and toyota is a MANUFACTURER.
Innoson is just like Pan Nigeria ltd.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Yebosola(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=PHIPEX post=88096261]First of all apologise for your lies because it's a fat lie.

Secondly when a producer asks for an LPO or mobilisation fee it does not mean they are broke, it's the right thing to do.

Government can not have a need and not ready to spend. Other countries go the extra mile of funding R and D and when they become rich you start to envy them. No business man will fund this emergency supply without a firm order. Show me any example globally right now.[/quote

What is this hullabaloo about? If Fed Govt ask Innossion for ventilators, sure they must pay by mobilising him, if not, sentiments shouldn't b applied or victim playing by our eastern brothers. Let everybody keep his peace.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by PHAYOL81: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffe:

Who told you govt did not fund or funding dangote? Lemme tel you, wen dollar was selling at 370 in d black market, dangote was getting at 320 to 340 frm d cbn.. Also it has been agreed that by the time the refinery starts production, dangote will be getting the crude at a cheaper rate compared to the international market price .. That's how government encourage local investors.

i DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM BUT WHAT WAS CLEAR WAS THE FACT THAT THE dANGOTE GROUP SOURCED THE FUND THAT WAS USED IN BUILDING THE REFINERY PROJECT FROM EXTERNAL ENTITY. The link below should clear your doubt but you may need to consult google for further proof if not satisfied. Of course, quite a number of news outlet in the country both offline and online covered it. The link below:
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/1415180/dangote-construct-refinery-petrochemical-complex/1?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/1415180/dangote-construct-refinery-petrochemical-complex/1?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfpRUw_DyqvH-N5T
To start with, I'm not a northerner so this doesn't feel like I have the interest of the tribe at heart but I just can't overlook misinformation especially when someone is making it lokk like a certain group or individual are/is being marginalized. Feel free to go through my posts to clear your doubt over this.
The post I provided was when Dangote declared the amount needed to get the refinery into existence. He said the whole project would cost a whooping $9billion out of which he planned to source between $3.5-$4billion from his company account while FINANCIER, provide the remaining loan. He went on to comfirmed that the two parties have met and the deal to procure $5.5billion had been agreed which was to be signed that September. That was 2013 when he was proposing to cite the project in both Ondo and Ogun before disagreement between the company and the Ondo state government meant Fashola took advantage of the situation to persuade him to consider citing the entire project in Lagos instead. This thing is on the internet; clear your doubt.
So like I had said in previous post, there ain't no comparison here. The Dangote guy saw opportunity and like he said in the interview in the news article, he wasn't even targetting Nigeria but the whole Sub-Sahara Africa because, as he posited, none of the countries in focus had got a new refinery built around that period. Now how does his case compare with Innoson? Take away that tribal veil from your eyes, this guy is a complte businessman. His focus was different. His drive is exemplary, challenging.
Of course, kudos to the Lagos State government for providing an enabling environment for his progress not only on this refinery project but also on all other aspect of his business of which Lagos remain, undoubtedly, his biggest market and kudos to the FederalGovernment for the ease of business policies aiding both start-ups and established enterpreneurs to develop independently but that doesn't mean he get extraordinary favour above others. Come to think of it, he even said in one of his interview early last year or late 2018 that he wasn't going to give the FG any discount on purchase other than the consideration on the cost of transit from his facility to the destination of the supply. Does that sound like one who is indebted to the FG?
Lastly, to butress my point on the focus of the company over the supply and sale of oil to and fro the facility, he was among the mastermind that necessitate the LASG Lekki deep sea-port project which, unlike the Innoson that's on the FG neck to sell his intended product, is aimed at enabling easy access to the sea for the movement of crude oil into the facility and the exportation of refined products to all port of needs outside the country; among many other state import and export activities. Although, for the fact that Lagos State remains under the FG, the latter will also have her custom personnels around to monitor all transit for security reasons.
Again, tell me, how does the two situation compare? What exact benefit is Dangote recieving from the FG that Innoson wants now? OH! the dollars stuff? Believe me, bro, all big entity qand I'm sure that include Innoson and Air Peace, has the benefit of getting their price of dollars at the CBN rate for ease of business and, not that alone, they also get better opportunity of making purchase and tran sfer fund from and to outside the country respectively.
I may not respond more on this topic. All I see about the Innoson issue are tribalistic people trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and I think I'm too busy for that. Thank you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Yebosola(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
PHAYOL81:

i DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM BUT WHAT WAS CLEAR WAS THE FACT THAT THE dANGOTE GROUP SOURCED THE FUND THAT WAS USED IN BUILDING THE REFINERY PROJECT FROM EXTERNAL ENTITY. The link below should clear your doubt but you may need to consult google for further proof if not satisfied. Of course, quite a number of news outlet in the country both offline and online covered it. The link below:
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/1415180/dangote-construct-refinery-petrochemical-complex/1?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/1415180/dangote-construct-refinery-petrochemical-complex/1?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfpRUw_DyqvH-N5T
To start with, I'm not a northerner so this doesn't feel like I have the interest of the tribe at heart but I just can't overlook misinformation especially when someone is making it lokk like a certain group or individual are/is being marginalized. Feel free to go through my posts to clear your doubt over this.
The post I provided was when Dangote declared the amount needed to get the refinery into existence. He said the whole project would cost a whooping $9billion out of which he planned to source between $3.5-$4billion from his company account while FINANCIER, provide the remaining loan. He went on to comfirmed that the two parties have met and the deal to procure $5.5billion had been agreed which was to be signed that September. That was 2013 when he was proposing to cite the project in both Ondo and Ogun before disagreement between the company and the Ondo state government meant Fashola took advantage of the situation to persuade him to consider citing the entire project in Lagos instead. This thing is on the internet; clear your doubt.
So like I had said in previous post, there ain't no comparison here. The Dangote guy saw opportunity and like he said in the interview in the news article, he wasn't even targetting Nigeria but the whole Sub-Sahara Africa because, as he posited, none of the countries in focus had got a new refinery built around that period. Now how does his case compare with Innoson? Take away that tribal veil from your eyes, this guy is a complte businessman. His focus was different. His drive is exemplary, challenging.
Of course, kudos to the Lagos State government for providing an enabling environment for his progress not only on this refinery project but also on all other aspect of his business of which Lagos remain, undoubtedly, his biggest market and kudos to the FederalGovernment for the ease of business policies aiding both start-ups and established enterpreneurs to develop independently but that doesn't mean he get extraordinary favour above others. Come to think of it, he even said in one of his interview early last year or late 2018 that he wasn't going to give the FG any discount on purchase other than the consideration on the cost of transit from his facility to the destination of the supply. Does that sound like one who is indebted to the FG?
Lastly, to butress my point on the focus of the company over the supply and sale of oil to and fro the facility, he was among the mastermind that necessitate the LASG Lekki deep sea-port project which, unlike the Innoson that's on the FG neck to sell his intended product, is aimed at enabling easy access to the sea for the movement of crude oil into the facility and the exportation of refined products to all port of needs outside the country; among many other state import and export activities. Although, for the fact that Lagos State remains under the FG, the latter will also have her custom personnels around to monitor all transit for security reasons.
Again, tell me, how does the two situation compare? What exact benefit is Dangote recieving from the FG that Innoson wants now? OH! the dollars stuff? Believe me, bro, all big entity qand I'm sure that include Innoson and Air Peace, has the benefit of getting their price of dollars at the CBN rate for ease of business and, not that alone, they also get better opportunity of making purchase and tran sfer fund from and to outside the country respectively.
I may not respond more on this topic. All I see about the Innoson issue are tribalistic people trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and I think I'm too busy for that. Thank you.

Very Apt. EOD
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by bigtt76(f): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
I get you!

Agboriotejoye:

He's not into ventilator production madam. He's taking a cue from what's going on in other countries where they've run into great needs for ventilators and have converted their automakers to ventilator manufacturer. He has never indicated interest in becoming a ventilator manufacturer. He's talking about an emergency situation not a business model. A proven automaker who's production line is being modified to produce does not need to produce a prototype since he's already proven in his field of expertise.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by silibaba: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
go and assemble your own...SIMPLE
seunmsg:

There is a global demand for ventilators at the moment, he doesn’t even need to sell to Nigeria. Countries all over the world would rush him if he can deliver.

But truth be told, Innoson cannot produce any ventilators anytime soon even if FG gives him N4b. It will take him nothing less than 3-6 months to come up with anything close to a ventilator. Trump had to activate the defense production act to force GM to start producing ventilators. Even at that, GM has made it clear it can only deliver about 4,000 ventilators by April ending even though Trump is requesting 40,000. That’s to tell you how complicated the process of producing ventilators is.

I saw a BBC clip this morning where a reporter was lamenting that a consortium of Mercedes and Mclaren could only produce 30 ventilators. Innoson is nowhere near all these companies in terms of anything. Again, Innoson imports 95% of his parts from China. All he does in Nigeria is assemble.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Instead of respirators and N4 billion awoof, there are other ways to show that you care and that you are ready to help your countries, just do what other well-meaning Nigerians are doing, just donate some of your vehicles abi ambulance for COVID-19 operations.

Tanks to Ford Foundation.

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by oyatz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where did you get this funny idea that ONLY the Federal Government must buy Innoson ventilators?

Each State has Tertiary Hospitals that will need ventilators. If Innoson can produce Ventilators that will be cheaper than the Chinese made ventilators, many Hospitals in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Egypt, Spain, Italy and the USA will buy his ventilators.

Cchuks27:

SMH! See you, comparing the business environment of the US with that of Nigeria. I pray you become a billionaire someday. When you are, go ahead and massively produce equipment for the Nigerian government without a formal contract agreement.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by oyatz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why not approach banks or the capital market to raise the #4 Billion?

udemzyudex:

You still don't get it.

If It was Dangote that asked for a 4billion loan do build these things don't you think the FG would have provided it for him without thinking otherwise?

Whether there is a Market for it or not,all he need is a loan.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
COVID-19: Toyota (Nigeria) Limited And Elizade Donate Ambulances To Lagos State Government

The sole distributor of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria, Toyota (Nigeria) Limited (TNL), and its foremost dealer, Elizade Nigeria Limited (ENL), have collaborated to support the Lagos State Government in combating the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.

The companies recently donated three units of ambulances to the Lagos State Government. The gesture is in support of the government in its fight to eradicate the Covid-19 pandemic in the State.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-nigeria-limited-elizade-ambulances-covid-19/

Innoson, forget ventilatos, just donae cares anf ambulances lke your mats are doing., it is not buy force to make ventilators.

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Obiobidgbo14: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

Let innoson go through the appropriate quarters to make his proposals and not social media.
I personally don't believe he is doing it for altruistic purposes, but strictly for personal gain.
So from what someone up there/ you're even saying, the 4 billion is even to modify his plant and not even for the ventilators themselves? That doesn't sound right at all, especially for a private business.
When he starts producing, that means we will still pay for the ventilators, after modifying his plant.
These are things that need to be discussed and negotiated, and that shouldn't be done on social media. Will the FG own part of the ventilator manufacturing plant after investing 4 billion? Does he want a private-public partnership?
That's not going to be done on social media if he's serious.
Bad belly dey worry you .
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by BigIyanga: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

I really do not know the level dumbness associated with most Nigerians in high places. What other products are being produced by Bayero University, Kano? The last time I check though, Bayero University, Kano is place of learning not producing products. Besides the institution is not equipped to produce a candy talk less ventilators.
Dont mind them.. It’s taking a company like GE weeks to retool and start building while he’s touting Bayero university without any fact.. why didnt he beg Bayero instead of Elon Musk.. This country is peopled by idiots

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by mekaboy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
ProWalker:

Let him go to banks, if his plans are bankable, the banks will key in as it’s a win win relationship.

Why is he scared of talking to the banks?

Quit the foolishness. You Ibos are terrible with your silly emotions

Ordinary prototype, we can’t see

Did the companies building for US and UK go to banks? It's not their business. From your text you dont know much about business . And you take pride in ignorance.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by mekaboy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:
Instead of respirators and N4 billion awoof, there are other ways to show that you care and that you are ready to help your countries, just do what other well-meaning Nigerians are doing, just donate some of your vehicles abi ambulance for COVID-19 operations.

Tanks to Ford Foundation.

Poverty is really a disease. Is dangote donating cement for building isolation centres? He can make cash donations. If government wants cement they buy from him. You learn to separate the person from the business.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by DexterousOne(m): 1:32am On Apr 05, 2020
idealogical:

You mean thousands of governments in Nigeria because his major and only customers are state governments and the FG.

It is not by force for Innoson to make respirators, he's free to continue assembling his cars and selling to the government like he's been doing instead of marketing and selling to the larger consumer market.

Businesses with conscience and a sense of social responsibilities are already spending their own money to order ventilators from China, they are not waiting or begging for anything before doing their patriotic best to help Nigeria.

He can make the respirators and give it to the FG free of charge as part of his own social responsibility or keep quiet and stop the hostage-taking noise about respirators, it is not by force.

What are you saying?
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by DexterousOne(m): 1:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Noneroone:
Igbo business ingenuity has outgrown the normal sensitivity of Nigerian political space which breeds mediocrity. If you read in between the lines you I'll know the point that barshir or whatever is making. They never wanted to buy any ventilators but innoson indicted the government by making a declaration that they can produce ventilators, which also implies that Nigerians need ventilators at this time but the government. is not providing them.

I would have blamed innoson for acting "irresponsibly" by not contacting the government privately. But a promising brand should grow by boosting its corporate image through trust and transparency as done elsewhere. If innoson ever ventures into backdoor negotiations like Dangote, the Fulani cabal can easily set him up and achieve their longstanding target of destroying his business.

Many jealous folks from some sections of the country see it as STH that enriches an Igboman called innoson but God forbid should you or any of your relations get sick and can't get a ventilator in a hospital then you'll know you are neither fooling innoson nor FG but yourself.

In Nigeria tribalism is the opium of the masses.

The bolded is the aas reality

And it cuts across regions of the country
SE included

I pray we ditch such reasoning soon

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by DexterousOne(m): 1:39am On Apr 05, 2020
ProWalker:

Yes!! He is in a mess!!
His loan rating by the bureau is in the minus, making it difficult to approach banks in Nigeria for funding. How much is 4b that Nigeria banks can’t give him if he is so sure of his business plan for the ventilators that he will resort to govt funding

You think everybody is interested in your bigotry nonsense ?

How can his loan rating be in the minus?
What are you saying?

If the FG made a commitment to buy from him
Even if its cash on delivery

He can raise debt capital to execute with more confidence

But knowing the Nigerian govt for their foolishness
You can take a leap and source capital to do it
Then one idiof in govt will scheme to import all the ventilators in exchange for kickback and how cur

So you cant blame him in totality

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by DexterousOne(m): 1:42am On Apr 05, 2020
PHIPEX:
You talk what you don't know. Which bureau? CRC, CRS or First Central? Don't come here to throw lies around. Which other bank is he owing? Have you seen his name in any of the non-performing loans being published by AMCON?

GTBank pilfered his money
He may be thinking that the squabble the company had with GTBank was because Innoson was owing

He obviously is not well informed of happenings in this respect

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by afube: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2020
idealogical:

Innoson, forget ventilatos, just donae cares anf ambulances lke your mats are doing., it is not buy force to make ventilators.

I have said severally that Nigeria does not deserve Ndigbo............any Igbo man that sincerely believes in the failed Nigerian project needs to have his brain examined. Innoson should start his charity from home......see how he can help his own folks in Anambra state. Dangote started his charity from kano....and Gtb started theirs from their Homebase in Lagos.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by okeyfrank: 2:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Your Hatred against a people that are far better than you and your generation will definitely find you out.

Your generations would never have anyone as industrious and productive as INNOSON
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 2:50am On Apr 05, 2020
mekaboy:

Poverty is really a disease. Is dangote donating cement for building isolation centres? He can make cash donations. If government wants cement they buy from him. You learn to separate the person from the business.

COVID-19: Dangote to establish 600-bed isolation centre in Kano

https://guardian.ng/news/covid-19-dangote-to-establish-600-bed-isolation-centre-in-kano/

This has nothing to do with Dangote. Must all your arguments and examples be about Dangote?

Dangote not only gave money, but he's also building a 600 isolation center out of his own pocket and he's not asking you, innoson, FG or the Kano state government for money to buy cement, get your facts straight.

The fact is, well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians and even car manufacturers or assemblers like Innoson donated cars, ambulances, and money, but we are yet to si 1kobo or 1 single car or ambulance donation by Innoson.

Innoson can donate or just sit somewhere, it's not by force.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2020
afube:

I have said severally that Nigeria does not deserve Ndigbo............any Igbo man that sincerely believes in the failed Nigerian project needs to have his brain examined. Innoson should start his charity from home......see how he can help his own folks in Anambra state. Dangote started his charity from kano....and Gtb started theirs from their Homebase in Lagos.

So, all the patriotic and well-meaning Nigerians and even little kids donating their money, their time, their goods and services and even the one building 600-bed isolation center don't believe in the Nigerian project?

Btw, the folks donating billions all over the place stipulated that the funds must be spent in their respective states? You guys hardly make sense with your tribal rants.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by afube: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2020
idealogical:

This has nothing to do with Dangote. Must all your arguments and examples be about Dangote?

Dangote not only gave money, but he's also building a 600 isolation center out of his own pocket and he's not asking you, innoson, FG or the Kano state government for money to buy cement, get your facts straight.

The fact is, well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians and even car manufacturers or assemblers like Innoson donated cars, ambulances, and money, but we are yet to si 1kobo or 1 single car or ambulance donation by Innoson.

i agree with you wholeheartedly ,let innoson start his donations with his primary constituency...namely Igboland....na only una get sense!
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 2:59am On Apr 05, 2020
afube:
i agree with you wholeheartedly ,let innoson start his donations with his primary constituency...namely Igboland....na only una get sense!

It really doesn't matter where or how he donate, just do what his mates are doing.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by mekaboy(m): 4:48am On Apr 05, 2020
idealogical:

He has donated his plant to government. Only asking them to provide funds for raw material to produce for them . The scenario is like telling your countries army that you are available to fight for your country in the time of war. Though you are ready to fight, only a stupid government will ask you to go and buy uniform, guns and bullet with your money if you want to fight for your country. Making yourself available is one thing, being equipped for the battle is another.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by idealogical: 5:45am On Apr 05, 2020
mekaboy:

He has donated his plant to government. Only asking them to provide funds for raw material to produce for them . The scenario is like telling your countries army that you are available to fight for your country in the time of war. Though you are ready to fight, only a stupid government will ask you to go and buy uniform, guns and bullet with your money if you want to fight for your country. Making yourself available is one thing, being equipped for the battle is another.

1. No need for flawed scenario and baseless analogies, the Nigerian government is responsible for the Nigerian military, our men and women in uniform work for the federal government so it is the duty of the federal government to supply them with uniforms and tools to fight with, but on the other hand, Innoson is a private for-profit business owner that the government is not directly responsible for, it is not the job of the FG to provide tools for him or equip his workshop or to work with.

2. He's free to make himself available, but the government is not obligated to do anything for him just because his name is Innoson, they don't owe him anything. Maybe the government has other plans. I know they are sending a plane to China to bring in supplies including ventilators.

3. What is the meaning of donating his workshop? Did the FG put out a notice that they need a workshop for any reason or purpose?

4. Tell Innoson to do what his mates are doing, donate money or some of his cars and ambulances, helping hand is not limited to ventilators.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by Noneroone(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

The bolded is the aas reality

And it cuts across regions of the country
SE included

I pray we ditch such reasoning soon
Even your response isn't immune from tribalism.
You just singled out one ethnic region that happen to be the victim of the tribalism I was talking about!
Re: Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer by eyinjuege: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Bad belly dey worry you .

bad belly how?
Tor, entitlement dey worry you..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.