Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? (3390 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by ogzille(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2011
will surely come back, off for my lessons smiley
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2011
ogzille:

will surely come back, off for my lessons smiley

lol, ok o. I'll be here waiting. After we're done disagreeing we can get a cup of coffee and laugh about the whole thing. I'm glad you didn't take offense to the comment though wink.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by iice(f): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2011
kulyie:

Dats kul iice so u 2 av a nose pierced.i wantd 2 av 1 but my friend discouragd me sayin i av enof of holes in my ear.i rily want my nose pierced but shey its nt dat painful? I'm scard of avin 1 cos 1st of al it luks so painful n 2 is it goin 2 heal on tym.if u asure me,trust me i'l make nose piercin 1 of my plans dis new yr n dis january.

Lol. . .i think if you heal fast generally, the nose won't be that different.
How many holes do you have on your ear? I wanted to pierce my whole lobe at a point lipsrsealed Anyway you can't tell i have many holes since i don't even wear earrings ahehehehehe
It's not painful. . .just a pop and it's done. You just have to keep it clean till it heals wink.

@Inked,
You dey try jare. . .
I just leave people to assume whatever. . .shows how far the mind can stretch.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2011
iice:

Lol. . .i think if you heal fast generally, the nose won't be that different.
How many holes do you have on your ear? I wanted to pierce my whole lobe at a point lipsrsealed Anyway you can't tell i have many holes since i don't even wear earrings ahehehehehe
It's not painful. . .just a pop and it's done. You just have to keep it clean till it heals wink.

@Inked,
You dey try jare. . .
I just leave people to assume whatever. . .shows how far the mind can stretch.

lol, the discussions are fun so I don't mind grin.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Orikinla(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2011
Ignorant men would bother about trivialities of culture.

Let her even have 7 holes in her ears for her earrings, I don't care.
What matters most is if she is truly decent, honest and caring in love.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by ogzille(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2011
@ Inked_Nerd, there is really no need to take offence

but the truth is: i like girls tht got piercing, most of them look hot (dunno if they really look hot or just my mindset). My last gf got 3 on one ear, 2 on the other ear and 1 on the nose.

i am even looking out for a lady tht got the one down there too.

Mayb we hv to tak the coffee asap  grin  tongue
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2011
ogzille:

@ Inked_Nerd, there is really no need to take offence

but the truth is: i like girls tht got piercing, most of them look hot (dunno if they really look hot or just my mindset). My last gf got 3 on one ear, 2 on the other ear and 1 on the nose.

i am even looking out for a lady tht got the one down there too.

Mayb we hv to tak the coffee asap  grin  tongue

lol, we'll see wink.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2011
@ inked nerd i av 5 holes in my ears n dis yr wud make it d 12th yr.i used 2 wear earings in al d 5 holes bt i dnt wear earings in al d 5 holes anylonger since i went 4 my youth service 2yrs ago.it was my bos unda which i did my nysc ,he's al dis staunch archaic cac old dude lyk dat he said hmd doesnt want 2 c me com 2 ofice wit al d earings again i shud just wear 1 earing.of cos i just had 2 do it cos i was postd to 1 conservative town lyk dat in osun state.den afta my 1 yr service was ova i tried wearin it bak bt un4tunatly dey r al blocked except 4 d earing in d upmost part of my ear which livs me wit no option dan wearing 2 earings n also i've 4gotin how d pain feels lyk.anywayz how do u takia of a piercd nose til it heals rob? Hot water or wot? Hey y dnt u gime ur no,i'd rily lyk 2 mit u n al
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
kulyie:

@ inked nerd i av 5 holes in my ears n dis yr wud make it d 12th yr.i used 2 wear earings in al d 5 holes bt i dnt wear earings in al d 5 holes anylonger since i went 4 my youth service 2yrs ago.it was my bos unda which i did my nysc ,he's al dis staunch archaic cac old dude lyk dat he said hmd doesnt want 2 c me com 2 ofice wit al d earings again i shud just wear 1 earing.of cos i just had 2 do it cos i was postd to 1 conservative town lyk dat in osun state.den afta my 1 yr service was ova i tried wearin it bak bt un4tunatly dey r al blocked except 4 d earing in d upmost part of my ear which livs me wit no option dan wearing 2 earings n also i've 4gotin how d pain feels lyk.anywayz how do u takia of a piercd nose til it heals rob? Hot water or wot? Hey y dnt u gime your no,i'd rily lyk 2 mit u n al

Meet me? kulyie, I'm in New York. Are you in New York as well? As for taking care of a nose piercing, I wouldn't have much knowledge about that but I would assume its the same way to take care of any other piercing. I did a lot of research before I got my VCH so from what I learned dabbing diluted sea salt water on the area helps with healing. I rarely did that though. For the most part, I just rubbed tea tree oil on my piercing and used soap and water to take care of it. I won't be getting my nose pierced till October of this year. The best person to ask about taking care of a nose piercing would be iice. I'm sure she can give you a lot more info than I can. By the way, not everyone uses tea tree oil. I just used it because I prefer to use natural products as opposed to commercial piercing products.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ inked nerd Lol i'm in d city of excellence,as its usualy caled-lagos.anywayz i'l ask ice.r u on face buk? If u r y dnt we talk on f.b.wots ur f.b ady
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
ogzille:

This topic is very subjective and i respect everybody's opinion on the matter. What i can't seem to understand is why some people say they dont care about what people think. C'mon that arrogance and self deceit. We are all social beings and we crave for acceptance no matter what. If we dont get accepted, we become very lonely and seemingly empty.so plzzz,  stop deceiving your mind into believing that you dont care.

@MzD@rkSkin, 'If ppl stop living for others the world would be much better!' Stop self deceit, u pierce  cos there is still  a few that tell u it looks good. If all your friends and ppl around u tell you its ugly and doesnt look good, i bet u wont go for anoda piercing or 'design'

LMFAO! First of all, if you had any idea why I did it, you wouldn't say such rubbish. Since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS craved to have a piercing and atleast one tatoo by my 21st birthday, and that is what I did. I used to draw out on paper where I want my body art on my body and was well aware of the smirks, sneers and scornful looks of adults when I showed it to them but guess what? regardless of that i STILL have my back tattooed and my nose ring, there are more to come as a matter of a fact. So bottom line, it is not about who likes it and who doesn't, if I LIKE IT, being that it is MY body, it will be done. Period. Do not group me into your need for assimilation, I like to stand out and go against "the grain", I'm not a puppet. And as I said a well groomed (black) man is just as easily stereotyped as one who looks like a thug. In fact to me, the ones in the suits I fear the most because some of the biggest and most notorious crooks world wide have white collar jobs/status, not the petty thugs. Think about that.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by rhymz(m): 3:14am On Jan 04, 2011
This topic has spiralled into  jejune discussions of fancy and awe for body art mumbo-jumbo, feel all right and good with your individuality ish. . .yeah yeah yeah, it is hip,sexy,cool, shows individualism. . . bla bla bla. . Whatever mehn! You guys should come back to reality when you re done with all that pep talk and hot air abt how U dont give an Eff. . . Wonder why you lot went for it in the first place if you didn't give a 4ck abt anything.
One will think, the people discussing are residents of red light district in El Dorado town of Utopia, Bullcrap!
As long as you re all humans and you leave in planet earth with human beings and are guided by the morals of societal dictates, you damn well give a 4ck! I dont know why impressionable immigrants in the west always like to conclude that one is not exposed or educated when certain western values or ideas are questioned, rejected or dismissed. So because it is accepted there, it makes it ok for everyone else everywhere irrespective of whether it assaults one's sense of decency or a society's set of acceptable behaviour or morals. Wearing all that tatoos and pearcings all over only tells one thing to a majority of the people you come across(except of course a wanna be or sb that is already doing it or has done it and stopped) you re not decent or have good morals, it does not matter if they are wrong or not about their views of you but that is their mental estimate of your appearance to them. And you wonder why they treat you differently like trash? Or want to take advantage of you sexually? You may not want to care what anyone thinks but society is there to jolt you back into reality and remind you of its rules. Call it profiling, stereotyping but tell me who does not do it? Even you, do it. If you dress like a LovePeddler you will be accorded with the respect given to whores whether in retrospect the person begins to think otherwise of you is useless coz he would ve first made the mistake. You guys should get real abeg and stop gisting like the society is Hollywood where one commando single handedly destroys an army or where a prøstituting Julia Robert hooks up with this debonair rich dude, married him and they lived happily ever after.  Even I as a man do not see anything wrong with people that do it, infact, I find them sexy and hip and the first thing that usually comes to my mind when I see a woman with tatoos and body piercings is usually the prospect of having easy sex with them and from that moment, that usually informs my attitude towards them, I get flirty, shower them with praises, make comments about liking their piercings and tatoos, pretend to like their individuality even go further to ask questions about it like am interested and about to get one. But that is where it ends, no matter how otherwise she tries to prove to me that she is not my average tatoo or piercing typecast, I am hardly convinced, to she is a pretty intelligent freak(i.e in the case she goes all the way to show that she is not my average stereotypical bimbo) because that is all a lot of the averagely intelligent women who wear tatoos and piercings do all the time they meet people-prove to you that they may be wearing all that but they are different from the majority weirdos that do thesame- and my response is usually non-commital, who cares about what you really are, do yourself a favour, take off those screaming body ostentations that makes you look like Marilyn Monroe then may be I will stop fantasizing what is in between those legs and not what is in between those ears.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by ogzille(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2011
Since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS craved to have a piercing and atleast one tatoo by my 21st birthday
I like to stand out and go against "the grain", I'm not a puppet

@MzD@rkSkin, u are no better than a puppet, a big one @ that, i mean a big puppet

You call that standing out?? You were craving for it?? isnt it because u saw people with people annd u decided to copy and have copied uhh?? If you did something very unique like having piercing on your eyeball, then you can talk about standing out.

rhymz:

This topic has spiralled into  jejune discussions of fancy and awe for body art mumbo-jumbo, feel all right and good with your individuality ish. . .yeah yeah yeah, it is hip,sexy,cool, shows individualism. . . bla bla bla. . Whatever mehn! You guys should come back to reality when you re done with all that pep talk and hot air abt how U dont give an Eff. . . Wonder why you lot went for it in the first place if you didn't give a 4ck abt anything.
One will think, the people discussing are residents of red light district in El Dorado town of Utopia, Bullcrap!
As long as you re all humans and you leave in planet earth with human beings and are guided by the morals of societal dictates, you damn well give a 4ck!

Thats the annoying part, u live in a society, work with people, school with people, club with people and you come on this forum and display your arrogance that you dont care about what people think.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2011
rhymz:

As long as you re all humans and you leave in planet earth with human beings and are guided by the morals of societal dictates, you damn well give a 4ck! I dont know why impressionable immigrants in the west always like to conclude that one is not exposed or educated when certain western values or ideas are questioned, rejected or dismissed. So because it is accepted there, it makes it ok for everyone else everywhere irrespective of whether it assaults one's sense of decency or a society's set of acceptable behaviour or morals. Wearing all that tatoos and pearcings all over only tells one thing to a majority of the people you come across(except of course a wanna be or sb that is already doing it or has done it and stopped) you re not decent or have good morals, it does not matter if they are wrong or not about their views of you but that is their mental estimate of your appearance to them. And you wonder why they treat you differently like trash? Or want to take advantage of you sexually? You may not want to care what anyone thinks but society is there to jolt you back into reality and remind you of its rules. Call it profiling, stereotyping but tell me who does not do it? Even you, do it. If you dress like a LovePeddler you will be accorded with the respect given to whores whether in retrospect the person begins to think otherwise of you is useless coz he would ve first made the mistake. You guys should get real abeg and stop gisting like the society is Hollywood where one commando single handedly destroys an army or where a prøstituting Julia Robert hooks up with this debonair rich dude, married him and they lived happily ever after.  Even I as a man do not see anything wrong with people that do it, infact, I find them sexy and hip and the first thing that usually comes to my mind when I see a woman with tatoos and body piercings is usually the prospect of having easy sex with them and from that moment, that usually informs my attitude towards them, I get flirty, shower them with praises, make comments about liking their piercings and tatoos, pretend to like their individuality even go further to ask questions about it like am interested and about to get one. But that is where it ends, no matter how otherwise she tries to prove to me that she is not my average tatoo or piercing typecast, I am hardly convinced, to she is a pretty intelligent freak(i.e in the case she goes all the way to show that she is not my average stereotypical bimbo) because that is all a lot of the averagely intelligent women who wear tatoos and piercings do all the time they meet people-prove to you that they may be wearing all that but they are different from the majority weirdos that do thesame- and my response is usually non-commital, who cares about what you really are, do yourself a favour, take off those screaming body ostentations that makes you look like Marilyn Monroe then may be I will stop fantasizing what is in between those legs and not what is in between those ears.

Lmfao, oh please.

kulyie:

@ inked nerd Lol i'm in d city of excellence,as its usualy caled-lagos.anywayz i'l ask ice.r u on face buk? If u r y dnt we talk on f.b.wots your f.b ady

Yeah, I'm on FB. I don't mind talkin' but I don't feel too comfortable posting my Fb link on Nairaland undecided.

Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by rhymz(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Lmfao, oh please.

Yeah, I'm on FB. I don't mind talkin' but I don't feel too comfortable posting my Fb link on Nairaland undecided.

. . . Hmmmm. . By the way lady, are you married?
MzD@rkSkin:

LMFAO! First of all, if you had any idea why I did it, you wouldn't say such rubbish. Since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS craved to have a piercing and atleast one tatoo by my 21st birthday, and that is what I did. I used to draw out on paper where I want my body art on my body and was well aware of the smirks, sneers and scornful looks of adults when I showed it to them but guess what? regardless of that i STILL have my back tattooed and my nose ring, there are more to come as a matter of a fact. So bottom line, it is not about who likes it and who doesn't, if I LIKE IT, being that it is MY body, it will be done. Period. Do not group me into your need for assimilation, I like to stand out and go against "the grain", I'm not a puppet. And as I said a well groomed (black) man is just as easily stereotyped as one who looks like a thug. In fact to me, the ones in the suits I fear the most because some of the biggest and most notorious crooks world wide have white collar jobs/status, not the petty thugs. Think about that.
. . . I know how intelligent U can be when arguing your points but this one is an all time low, you come off here like the typical stereotypes that wear those body ostentations. That is exactly the point I was making, racial profiling is very different from stereotyping or typecasting, while the former is usually based on sb's race, the latter is entirely on the needless ostentations of your fashion choice. Just see how you sounded so combative defending yourself and trying to prove otherwise. Is it not a dumb logic to say because either way a blackman wearing suits is no any different from a black man wearing baggysweats sagging on his waist with a hooded top to a whiteman, so regardless you should settle for less. The way an average white racist sees a black person is no pointer to how the society sees him. If a black man appropriately dressed and a whiteman man with all the body ostentations turned up for a job interview in a coperate setting who do you think will leave the place feeling unfair and greatly prejudiced against? If you are decently dressed as a black person, yeah some racists may still want to dishonestly profile but a majority of them wont, however it is different when a person is wearing all that ish look like a walking human painting, be you white or black, people will say the wrong things about you, treat you differently and make both racial and open insults at you. That is the fact!
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2011
rhymz:

. . . Hmmmm. . By the way lady, are you married?

Before I answer, I wanna know why you're asking.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by rhymz(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Before I answer, I wanna know why you're asking.

. . . Because I will like to see a couple with all that body paintings and pr!ck$ walk down the aisle some day.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2011
rhymz:

. . . Because I will like to see a couple with all that body paintings and pr!ck$ walk down the aisle some day.

Oh really, I don't know about you but I see couples like that everyday. Here are some images since you seem to be convinced that couples leek that don't exist.

Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by rhymz(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh really, I don't know about you but I see couples like that everyday. Here are some images since you seem to be convinced that couples leek that don't exist.

. . . Hahahahahaha. . This gal sef, U dey jones o! What kind of impressionable person are you self? You call all these professional made for commercials photo shoot pictures of geniune newly weds? Lol. . .come on Lady, I know you are smarter than this na. Besidz, those pairs look like your stereotypical gangbangers, Mobstars, American street thugs and bitches and Average Pacinos in LA selling drugs. . .lol. . Are those your role model couples by the way? I wish you luck with that then. . Hahahahaha
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2011
rhymz:

. . . Hahahahahaha. . This gal sef, U dey jones o! What kind of impressionable person are you self? You call all these professional made for commercials photo shoot pictures of geniune newly weds? Lol. . .come on Lady, I know you are smarter than this na. Besidz, those pairs look like your stereotypical gangbangers, Mobstars, American street thugs and bitches and Average Pacinos in LA selling drugs. . .lol. . Are those your role model couples by the way? I wish you luck with that then. . Hahahahaha

First of all, I'm not impressionable. Yes the second and third pictures are obviously for commercial purposes but my point still remains that such couples exist. The couple in the first photo are actually married--the woman is a famous piercer and tattoo artist here in the US, I happen to be friends with her on Facebook and she's a very lovely woman if I must say. Second, with the way your laughing, you act as though you've made some marvelous point. So what if they were my role models? I don't pick my role models based on what inked or not inked on their skin--I pick and judge them based on their character.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by desertboom(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hahaha. . . What a hot debate. Africans are always moralist like it or hate it and I also dislike too much body piercing and tatto. It makes one fake even too fake to believe.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by mafolayomi(f): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
smiley had d sec hole on my ear since 2005, met my man in 2008, surprisingly, he just noticed the sec hole like 3 weeks ago, said he does not like, i promised him i will leave it to close up by itself smiley anthing for love now
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Ignorant men would bother about trivialities of culture.

Let her even have 7 holes in her ears for her earrings, I don't care.
What matters most is if she is truly decent, honest and caring in love.
Since when did culture become trivial? Anyway you definitely should care about what significant others and the society thinks about you.
Methinks anyway that this self-mutilation stuff is more about shallow teen conformity and peer pressure rather than anything deeper.
HOWEVER such piercing and taoos do become more gross looking as the years roll by. undecided
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ok inked nerd my f.b i.d is proudlyeve@yahoo.co.uk.can u do me a favor wen u send a msg 2 me n as soon as i get it i'l close my act n change my i.d since i'm forced 2 put down my i.d here.wen u send d msg leme knw ure inkerd nerd,k?
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
at inked nerd dose pictures look heidious to me.fine i like tatoos but as long as dey r small and moderate.wen dey r smal n minimal it brings out d idea n beauty of tatoos but wen dey r too much it looks scary n demonic.i have one on my arm n tinkin of getin one around my back waistline anytym soon.even wen i see men with earings it makes dem av dis lil sex apeal bt wen its too much its a turn off.bottomline less is more
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
ogzille:

Since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS craved to have a piercing and atleast one tatoo by my 21st birthday
I like to stand out and go against "the grain", I'm not a puppet

@MzD@rkSkin, u are no better than a puppet, a big one @ that, i mean a big puppet

You call that standing out?? You were craving for it?? isnt it because u saw people with people annd u decided to copy and have copied uhh?? If you did something very unique like having piercing on your eyeball, then you can talk about standing out.

Thats the annoying part, u live in a society, work with people, school with people, club with people and you come on this forum and display your arrogance that you dont care about what people think.

AND WHO THE FU. . .HELL ARE YOU?! Do you pay my bills sir/mam? Do you EVEN know me? So why get all fired up based on MY DECISIONS I MAKE FOR MY BODY? Fall back and try not to hit your head upon contact, goat. Live and let like ok? You just worry about yourself.

@ those pictures posted, I LOVE IT!!! it's called SELF EXPRESSION, FOR INDIVIDUALS. People who choose to bicker, it's not you so piss off.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

AND WHO THE FU. . .HELL ARE YOU?! Do you pay my bills sir/mam? Do you EVEN know me? So why get all fired up based on MY DECISIONS I MAKE FOR MY BODY? Fall back and try not to hit your head upon contact, goat. Live and let like ok? You just worry about yourself.

@ those pictures posted, I LOVE IT!!! it's called SELF EXPRESSION, FOR INDIVIDUALS. People who choose to bicker, it's not you so piss off.

Regardless of that you should still care about how society views you. It cannot be about self-mutilation under the guise of extreme individualism.
Shouting or raging here does not change that very vital point he made.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
^I understand. But he insulted me ok, second it's my body for the 60th time.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by dastudent(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
All i can say is that we are generally hypocrites in Africa.
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by aminalib(f): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
i think its def a personal choice to whether or not you want peircings or tatoos, in a good world we would not be judged by your appearance, but that is not the case. about 2 years ago I had a labret peircing( under my lip) my eyebrows i removed them because for me it was not the look i wanted getting into the professional working world,
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by deniyor: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
Its ur body do as you please! None of my business. As for me, I wouldn't date such but then I am quite traditional
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by deniyor: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
It can be an indication of how wild a person is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me / My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. / What Does She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.