Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (54912 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by natosjahdi: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Electrical Engineers can do anything.
(Baby my love for you Flows like a current on a high tension transmission line, I will protect you like Circuit breaker respond to ur request like High-speed switching transistor. please give me a chance to filter ur problems like a capacitor in a Rectifier, Transform u like a transformer.Just like current leads in a capacitive circuit my love will forever lead, no resistance, reactance or impedance can stop my love for you. for you I can short a 33kv line to the earth. I promise to sense ur problem like an infarad sensor, transmitt it to my capacitor bank were I store and discharge them. my heart beat for you at 6000rpm (turbine they learn work),

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=88091191][/quote] Why re u laughing me?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Queenethofficia: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
it's seems you are a professional
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Why re u laughing me?

I no deh like ban, that's why I don't argue again on NL...if it wants to become an insulting competition...I tell you to take your own whilst I take mine.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Liposure: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
My love 4 u is: hardcore like mode 9 sexy like beyonce, melodious like ed sheeran, gangsta like 50cent, rich like jay z, legendary like tuface,written in the stars like westlife's, unbreakable like alicia keys', iconic like michael jackson, kelekele like tiwa's, breathless like shayne ward's, yoriyori like bracket's, one in a million like aaliyah's
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by sneak3(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
BANKER

My love for you is like credit alert, each time i set my eyes on you, my love deposit for you grows. Until my last day on earth I will never withdraw this love. No matter the economic climate the love we share will never be in debit balance. I'm ready to lien every sidechick distraction for your sake. My love counting machine will never breakdown and my heart have I pledged to be the volt for our unending love.

2 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by iammolise(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
ACID PLANT OPERATOR[b][/b]
Baby I'm 900• (degrees) hot for u like burner furnace temperature, the flow of blood in my veins rushing for ur love is as fast as SO2 gases flowing from boiler one to boiler 3, baby just one look at u and all the exothermic reaction in all the four beds in my conversion system just cannot rest but gets hotter and hotter, and hotter, and like the flow of acid in the IPAT FAT &DT u are circulating my emissions causing a lot of absorptions that are just catalytic to the point of so3 sterk emission... Baby u are the only PHE that can exchange my heat and the only cooling system that can cool this acid I have in my heart. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ajutant(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.
Kindly Add Ur Profession's Below

Have you seen it? Engineering lost out as usual. Have you seen it?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Gentlesoul96(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Accountant

Baby, am ready to make u an asset and I can assure u that u won't ever depreciate nor impair like ias33 because of certain provision(ias37) have already made down for u and b rest assure that they won't ever be an issue of break up basis btw u and I as will we always operate as going concern.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Mikkymilli: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rich man: Send me your account details.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by FrappyJT: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naija politician..
Allow me win the election to your heart, by rigging to my favor and I will give you all the ministerial slot as I govern your heart

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
ECONOMIST

Note: You may need to review sub-topics on consumer theory in your high school textbooks.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.
Kindly Add Ur Profession's Below
Pls oo...I need for a Pilot oo
Any Captain in the house? Biko compose oo
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adanne7:
Pls oo...I need for a Pilot oo Any Captain in the house? Biko compose oo
Checkout my next thread on monday
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ThinkB4mention(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sammy07:

This is my first business transaction with you, and I want you to know the level of consideration I have.

Your account is open in the books of my heart. I feel we have some matching concept between us.

You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal.

I want you to glance at my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love have been prepared.
Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can.
You will find that my financial statement shows a true and fair view.

It has been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and follows the principal of going concern.

I eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust me that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you and my income is more than my expenditure.

According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I can debit your account of love with zero bad debts. So just discount my bill of love in your love bank.
Boring undecided
No time for too much talk tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Oseniade(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Medical Laboratory Scientist
They say blood is thicker than water but I say even our love's bond more than blood. You are the epitome of beauty that crystallize what love is. Let me Swab you with love enviable to all and thus shoot up your PCV to an admirable height devoid of all pathogenic disorders.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Your own opinion
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by GindoX(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
When you look closely, the guy on a black shirt has a "sleeping face at the back of his head"
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by emmaodet: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
franchasng:
Guys hustle oh! Hustle oh!! Make Okada man no use sweet mouth divert your girlfriend to his one room apartment in an uncompleted building grin grin

Bro don't stress yourself much. It is not your fault if a partner decides to cheat, don't sweat over it.
No matter what you do, a cheat will always have a reason to cheat, don't forget that.
Ti a ba gun iyan ninu ewe, ta se obe ninu epo epa, eni ti o ma yo ma yo - meaning even if you pound a yam in a groundnut pod and cook soup in a leaf, those who will be satisfied will be satisfied as ridiculous as it is while those who won't, won't.
In other words, whether you are damn broke or rich, a fvck master or novice, handsome or ugly etc those who will stay and be faithful will be and those who won't, won't.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by manuelbreez(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
*PASTORS**
Baby if you can offer me your #Tithe Pvssy I'll give my #Offering
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by leonard002(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Engineers See you have screwed my brain. It is filled with electromagnetic radiation. Spanner cannot loose what your love has tighten on my body. I feel like using autocad to draw the magnitude of what I will do to reward you. I hope you have enough processor and memory space to computerise what I will do for you.
whoa...guy this is something..lol

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Raskasal(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
NAIRALANDERS
Baby girl my love 4 u is like lalas.ticlala and snake. See baby girl if u give me ur love, i promise to always push u higher, just like lalasticla.la push snakes to frontpage

Lalasticlala right now

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by WeRblessed(f): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know about wine toasts.

What's the meaning of toasting in Nigerian language?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by 88joshua99: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
U Try
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by franchasng: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro don't stress yourself much. It is not your fault if a partner decides to cheat, don't sweat over it.
No matter what you do, a cheat will always have a reason to cheat, don't forget that.
Ti a ba gun iyan ninu ewe, ta se obe ninu epo epa, eni ti o ma yo ma yo - meaning even if you pound a yam in a groundnut pod and cook soup in a leaf, those who will be satisfied will be satisfied as ridiculous as it is while those who won't, won't.
In other words, whether you are damn broke or rich, a fvck master or novice, handsome or ugly etc those who will stay and be faithful will be and those who won't, won't.
I just learnt that hustle joke.....watched it online, I was laughing and rolling on the floor and the hustle oh slang has already entered my head grin grin

My brother hustle oh, hustle oh, make government no sew uniform for your pikin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by franchasng: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
manuelbreez:
*PASTORS**

Baby if you can offer me your #Tithe Pvssy I'll give you all my congregational #Offering without murmuring like the Pharisees
fixed shocked
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by emmaodet: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
franchasng:
I just learnt that hustle joke.....watched it online, I was laughing and rolling on the floor and the hustle oh slang has already entered my head grin grin

My brother hustle oh, hustle oh, make government no sew uniform for your pikin cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:
Nice....

Yahoo boys own nkor

Those people no dey toast babes
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Saintly01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Engineer

My love for you is deeper and sturdier than the piles of Burj khalifa, no measuring tape can accurately take the readings of love I have for you. The network of columns and beams that I have created to support our love will stand any earthquake, no matter it's magnitude. Even if we spend a century together, no rust will attack the galvanized pipe standing at the entrance of your heart, you are more beautiful than the pearls adorning the walls of the St. Peters Basilica in Rome. I will paint our love will the best quality paint and daily, you mean the world to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.