Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (54886 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by greatbrian(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Army

Oboy you are in heart my arc of fire and I need to graze you and cancel your name in my report. My love for you is like muster parade even though it hurts to wake that early i will still size up and cancel my name in your heart. My love for you is like afternoon games after some hot maskara in mess... Even though my stomach burns i will still double the whole route and make sure i make anything but wildlife. My love for you na like fire alarm oboy I always need to achieve timing... Just like been under enemy effective fire and still holding the flanks and centre ground is how much my love for you can stand the test of time. my love for you is like a standing order, way and manner i need to achieve it. Beg your soul and say yes... I will advise you to patch with god and let me achieve this parade cos if this approach fails we might have to come down to military approach and that way your whole village men might feel it on your behalf
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sammy07: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Boring undecided
No time for too much talk tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol.
Ejoor nah
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by omooba969(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Honeydenz:
I will trade 30 million naira meant to clear my goods at the seaport for your love without going bankrupt. Baby eeh my heart is your shop baby, come over and pick whatever you like don't pay a dime, your family Children I will enrol on apprenticeship to serve me for just 2 years and open a boutique for each one of them. I luff you scatter Lol...(Business Profession)

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by justiz5(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sammy07:

This is my first business transaction with you, and I want you to know the level of consideration I have.

Your account is open in the books of my heart. I feel we have some matching concept between us.

You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal.

I want you to glance at my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love have been prepared.
Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can.
You will find that my financial statement shows a true and fair view.

It has been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and follows the principal of going concern.

I eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust me that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you and my income is more than my expenditure.

According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I can debit your account of love with zero bad debts. So just discount my bill of love in your love bank.

Chartered
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sammy07: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
justiz5:

Chartered

Accountant.

Tho, I'm a financial analyst.
I studied finance

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by justiz5(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Accountant.

Tho, I'm a financial analyst.
I studied finance

Good to know. I am inspired.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.
Kindly Add Ur Profession's Below
Since you included pastor, why did you exclude Imam?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Blyzz:
Since you included pastor, why did you exclude Imam?
Because of u
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Because of u
no include Imam, this religion war go busrt someday oh. Who wise make he buy he gun for house oh, cos me when one kind money enter my hand, that na sure oh. Wathing these Fulani Muslim them dey find em, dem go see am.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Queenserah26(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiss
Willzz:
POET ��

My love for you is like Night and Day,

I love you like the Stars love the night sky

Like the Sun loves the break of dawn,

I love you like the Sea loves the Shore

And No matter how many times we part,
We would always find our way back to each other.

I love you like the Gods love worship

Like my Heart loves beating,

I love you like you love Episodes

Like your soul loves learning.

How can i love you not....
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Willzz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Freeko4: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
nice one
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Checkout my next thread on monday
thanks dear kindly unquote thanks
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Austin179: 2:59am On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.

Builder - babe you look fresh like a column without honeycombs I wish to tender my bill of quantity of love I av for u I wish u feel same thing as well in order for our affection to be properly mix with a mix ratio of 1:1 so as to avoid bleeding and any form of segregation I Promise my love for u will be stronger and set on solid foundation to resist wind and lateral forces. babe I love you and be rest assured that our love will be in conformity with the BES code.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Austin179:

Builder - babe you look fresh like a column without honeycombs I wish to tender my bill of quantity of love I av for u I wish u feel same thing as well in order for our affection to be properly mix with a mix ratio of 1:1 so as to avoid bleeding and any form of segregation I Promise my love for u will be stronger and set on solid foundation to resist wind and lateral forces. babe I love you and be rest assured that our love will be in conformity with the BES code.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2020
So toasting is still in fashion in Africa?

What happen to just ask her out?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by iCauseTrouble: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Hey, anyone for geologist?
Guess your boyfriend is a Geologist
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Deluxever(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
ENGINEER:The rate of change of velocity of your love is directly proportional to my heart baby,my heart is alwys at angle 180degrees for you baby.�
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by BankyGee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=88091043][/quote]
Oya faint, I don shift grin grin grin
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by BankyGee(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:
People daughters don suffer for your hand.....Kai
grin grin grin grin grin grin... Happy palm Sunday cool
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Zendinho(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
BankyGee:

Oya faint, I don shift grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by imustsaymymindo: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guess?

There are no variables to it. My love is constant. It's not a function of beauty but something that beats the logical syntax. Leaving you would leave me in disarray and make my life empty. Because I see sharp, I see plus plus like an increment anytime I declare myself around you globally. I hope you would be able to debug these lines so we fit run am sharp sharp and get a cute kid as the output.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by imustsaymymindo: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guess?

My heart kicks only when I am around you. There is a crash in my thoughts while my stick gets stronger as my heart beats. There is no logic nor reason when I am around you because my love is unconditional and true not FL(fake love). Those waist beads are a shaker to my bank account. So Baby, you can play me like a guitar as long as you pull the G-string.No time for intro. You know you are well-versed. Take the lead and ride me as I moan choruses to the rhythm that you bring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by donPhill(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
as nobody wan drop for STATISTICIAN make i try...

baby, my heart has used the best method of sampling technique to draw a valid conclusion in this research... the shape of our relationship is always symetric and our probability density function is equal to one... we shall always correlate and never regress with our time series data...
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by matteecco(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice job
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by timagentms: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hnmmm, love sweet, love watintin ooo. I go love ooo
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Owen247: 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro don't stress yourself much. It is not your fault if a partner decides to cheat, don't sweat over it.
No matter what you do, a cheat will always have a reason to cheat, don't forget that.
Ti a ba gun iyan ninu ewe, ta se obe ninu epo epa, eni ti o ma yo ma yo - meaning even if you pound a yam in a groundnut pod and cook soup in a leaf, those who will be satisfied will be satisfied as ridiculous as it is while those who won't, won't.
In other words, whether you are damn broke or rich, a fvck master or novice, handsome or ugly etc those who will stay and be faithful will be and those who won't, won't.
tel dem again

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sundayaudu32(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
TEACHER

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sundayaudu32(m): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Sundayaudu32

BIOCHEMIST

I can't do without you because you are the biomolecules in my cells. My love for you has no recognition site that can be cleave by restriction endonuclease. Your love runs through my neurotransmitter even without the secretion of dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine from the brain. No form of hydrolytic enzymes (glycosidase, peptidase, nucleosidase, lipase & esterases) can hydrolyze our covalent-bond, rather I will be your immunoglobulins to response to any invading pathogens. My dear your love is as sweet as glucose its generate 36 ATPs without undergoing the citric acid cycle.

2 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by SirMichael1: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Excuzeme:
I am experimenting on how to manufacture Garri from Sand, still working on it, these ones here are practising how to dope ladies with stories that dont matter without money? shocked shocked
When l finish my invention and sell the Garri, come and see how l will collect all your girlfriends, one after the other.
Lazy Yoots everywhere.
The only way you can convert sand to garri is if you plant cassava on the sand, watch it grow as you nuture it and then go through the lengthy process of turning that harvested cassava to garri. That said, you can only convert sand to silicon, a semi conductor used in gadgets like your phones, pc and the rest.

That said, you're really a wishful thinking youth, even lower than a lazy youth. smiley
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by SirMichael1: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
imustsaymymindo:
Guess?

There are no variables to it. My love is constant. It's not a function of beauty but something that beats the logical syntax. Leaving you would leave me in disarray and make my life empty. Because I see sharp, I see plus plus like an increment anytime I declare myself around you globally. I hope you would be able to debug these lines so we fit run am sharp sharp and get a cute kid as the output.
A programmer, more of a computer scientist. This is really good though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.